• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

LTWood12

CgoNlN5UUAM0ipb.jpg:large

I thought this would be crap, but the larger mag makes two on ones a little more manageable. Glass Half Full undoes the damage nerf in terms of ttk it seems. The extra AA and a slightly better recoil pattern make Counterbalance less necessary, though I still wish it had it.

Nice! I rolled one w/ Hammer Forged & Hidden Hand. Has a range stat of 40 and 88 aim assist. I haven't tried it in pvp yet, but it's definitely much harder to control than Trucker Law.

Anyway, I rolled a new baby Titan on PS4 today:

Cg51cZiW4AAmOwo.jpg

Become Legend?

My IRL friend just bought a PS4 and Diablo III. Planning on playing w/ him some. Good timing!

edit:
Top of Page. Dat Hand Cannon Reserve Ammo
yDVMu14h.jpg

If some other Trials folks are around later I am down to help as best I can. I can't guarantee a flawless, but I do want to help more. Seeing the effort folks like Drizz, Igor, X, Inapp, Biggy, etc put in here really makes me want to up my game even further.

I don't care too much for flawless. I just like doing trials and finishing what bounties I can. I'm fairly decent at holding my own. But I feel the same as well. I want to practice enough to help carry others.

This cant only be me but does anyone else find it really difficult to pick out people wearing the taken armour and shader? On some maps its fucking ridiculous i feel like Arnie battling Predator

Yep, let's do it. And the good news is your Elo will not suffer no matter what happens...

Hahaha I don't care about elo that much. I only care about getting people to Mercury. I check it out just out of curiousity sake but if it drops it's all good since it's in an effort of helping people :p

Also, I've only played like 2 cards of trials this season on xb1 so far.

Sweet. I have to help my wife's sister move some stuff tonight, but I think I'll be home early enough that I should be able to get on about 9-9:30PM CST. Hopefully earlier, but I can't commit to that yet.

I have one with Send it/Hand laid stock and Glass half full. The recoil pattern isn't ideal as it goes left/right while shooting, but people on crucible playbook say that Send It is a great perk for it.

No problem Axo. Whenever you're around me and Dmh should be ready. I'll try to get some CoE done before then to get a class item haha

Pollux

Stopped playing right after TTK came out - is now as good a time as any to get back into it?

Trying to get back into a shooter since I don't have time for long RPGs these days

shermas

Has there been any real talk about a 3oC nerf? I swear I don't get drops like I did a few months ago... I'm burning through coins right now without any exotics.

Jafku

If some other Trials folks are around later I am down to help as best I can. I can't guarantee a flawless, but I do want to help more. Seeing the effort folks like Drizz, Igor, X, Inapp, Biggy, etc put in here really makes me want to up my game even further.

Just let me know. I ain't too worried about it
edit: unless Drizz wants to play on my behalf....

Daemul

I've been watching some vidoes of myself playing PvP these past couple of weeks since I returned to Destiny, and Jesus, my general play has massively deteriorated, it's like watching a blueberry run around, I have no idea how I've been performing as well as I have in Trials and that, I've been getting away with murder.

I'm going to camp myself in the Rumble playlist indefinitely and re learn how to play this damn game, because the moment I face a top player I'm going to get found out.

PvP connections were awful earlier, even worse than the dark days of SBMM. I'm guessing the servers are preparing to fully shit the bed for when IB starts

Oh shit IB is tomorrow. RIP servers.

Ballistic

This cant only be me but does anyone else find it really difficult to pick out people wearing the taken armour and shader? On some maps its fucking ridiculous i feel like Arnie battling Predator

Yup and certain maps are worse than others. At times, I wish it didn't exist because it's the only shader that gives the wearer an advantage.

Fucking hell...! Sublime engrams can decrypt into exotics?

So not only do you have RNG to get the old vs new but you have to pray they don't decrypt into a useless 300 LL exotic. /Sigh

Trakan

Fucking hell...! Sublime engrams can decrypt into exotics?

So not only do you have RNG to get the old vs new but you have to pray they don't decrypt into a useless 300 LL exotic. /Sigh

I always heard they had a better chance to decrypt into exotics, but I've never had it happen.

X-Frame

I've been watching some vidoes of myself playing PvP these past couple of weeks since I returned to Destiny, and Jesus, my general play has massively deteriorated, it's like watching a blueberry run around, I have no idea how I've been performing as well as I have in Trials and that, I've been getting away with murder.

I'm going to camp myself in the Rumble playlist indefinitely and re learn how to play this damn game, because the moment I face a top player I'm going to get found out.

Haha, good point. I've realized that I also have worsened when it comes to 1v1 gunskill. I got my 100 Rumble Wins last year and most of them in the first 6 months of Destiny. Then I discovered Titan skating and have basically been "Warrioring" people with shoulder charge and shotgunning ever since. The No Backup Plans buff also didn't help my reliance on shotguns.

Ever since Bungie kept nerfing Primary weapons in 2.0 I've basically ignored them unless I had no Special ammo and made the shotgun my primary because it was easy for me to close in and kill with a god-rolled Party Crasher. Now with the change in Special ammo I need to rely more on my Primary, and that is quite fun for me honestly!

Back to Rumble myself as well! And probably Skirmish too.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I'll be around for some cards this evening. Drizz, Igor, X, other Trials heroes, if you guys need some help running folks let me know. I'm down for whatever tonight. I've had enough of PvE to last me another life time after yesterday.

Yes Macello, I will try and get a card in with you and Icon :p

take me to mercury if possible aqua ape. :D

WeTeHa

Actually managed to hit 335 with my pvp (5/5/1) and pve gear (1/5/5) on my hunter. Now to improve the stat rolls for 5/5/2 and better perks :eek:

Top Bottom