• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

WipedOut

giphy.gif

So roughly 1200 is an average player in Trials.

Or as Macello would say, "Oh these guys will be easy" to which me and Icon are fighting for our very being against the most difficult players ever.

Macello and his predictions..... I learnt along time ago that anything can happen in trials. EJ, Tears and Feetie lost to a team of 900 ELO's the other week :d

Macello and his predictions..... I learnt along time ago that anything can happen in trials. EJ, Tears and Feetie lost to a team of 900 ELO's the other week :d

I know the feel. Me and drizz lost to a team of 1000 ELO's last weekend. They probably took 100 of our ELOS lol. Feels bad man.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Since I've been back, I think I have put in roughly 2 hours into this game. Sucks so much. Seriously I have 100+ friends online all night, maybe 1-2 logged into Destiny, all in orbit, lol.
Such a sad state of affairs that there's nothing remotely enticing to keep the world's populated

If I don't come to this thread and participate there's no chance to tag along or drop in like the good ol' days.

FUCKING SUCKS!

I've time shared The Order 1886 for SP and Plants vs Zombies 2 Garden Warfare for MP
Every time I boot Destiny, I just shut it off.

WipedOut

Since I've been back, I think I have put in roughly 2 hours into this game. Sucks so much. Seriously I have 100+ friends online all night, maybe 1-2 logged into Destiny, all in orbit, lol.
Such a sad state of affairs that there's nothing remotely enticing to keep the world's populated

If I don't come to this thread and participate there's no chance to tag along or drop in like the good ol' days.

FUCKING SUCKS!

I've time shared The Order 1886 for SP and Plants vs Zombies 2 Garden Warfare for MP
Next week should be better if Iron Banner Comes back. Doing retro raid Saturday if you want me to save you a spot.

Deku Tree

FUCKING SUCKS!

Everyone has long ago exhausted the content. And the division came out the day you came home unfortunately.

Shiv47

Anyone needing to boost their ELO by playing with lower players should hit me up, I can do wonders for you in that regard. Bottom 5000 player here, baby!

Lnkn52

FUCKING SUCKS!

Did Drizzay level up all your characters?

Nice! I have some of that Prison of Elders armor. I hope they release that Taken shader. That'd be awesome. It's nice to finally have a date and useful info. I'm looking forward to the new stuff!

Nice to have actual news and know they'll have some streams for something I'm interested in watching. April 12th is a rough day for me though because I have a date with Dark Souls 3. I think they said there's a new strike in there too so that's cool. I hope the new and updated gear is significant. I want more guns and armor and for all of the vendors to completely restock. Give me an Omolon pulse rifle, a Tex Mechanica sniper, and a Suros had cannon please.

Deku Tree

I'll be disappointed if they are only refreshing the Prison of Elders. I wanted a refreshed VoG most of all. I am going to assume that they are only refreshing PoE.

LTWood12

I'm actually one of the folks that doesn't want an updated VoG. :/

I know everyone loves it. I just want new, new, and more new.

They aren't mutually exclusive things, and people want an updated VoG in the context of knowing the remainder of year 2 is going to be table scraps.

They aren't mutually exclusive things, and people want an updated VoG in the context of knowing the remainder of year 2 is going to be table scraps.

It really depends on the kind of update they would do to VoG. If it's just remixed Taken enemies then I'm not interested. If it's remixed Taken enemies, remixed Taken bosses, and some new paths/areas to explore...then that would be amazing.

Top Bottom