• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I'm not really interested in DS3, I still need to play bloodbourne

Dude. Play that RIGHT Now. Seriously. My favorite game in 2015 along with Ori. Both of which are in my favorites of all time.

I need to play Bloodborne DLC.

DkS3 is supposed to be more fast paced like Bloodborne, from what I heard a while back. Don't know how true that is but either way, a fantastic series.

Dude. Play that RIGHT Now. Seriously. My favorite game in 2015 along with Ori. Both of which are in my favorites of all time.

DkS3 is supposed to be more fast paced like Bloodborne, from what I heard a while back. Don't know how true that is but either way, a fantastic series.

I just want Dark Souls 1 remastered on PS4. That game is GOAT.

WipedOut

But I'm balls deep in Division right now. You should be happy I'm actually playing something other than Destiny.

Do you have a decent PC for gaming? With Mods, it looks incredible!

Nope. A 2010 iMac. That's why I bought a PS4. ;)

Also, in current status:
Tired.gif

maomaoIYP

Would be hilarious if new 330 light gear can only be bought from Variks.

Edit: wait, that would make it too easy to reach 330. Knowing Bungie, they would make it drop as a random 320-330 piece from the treasure room chest.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Was just in a control match where no one wanted to capture zones. This is the kind of crap that drives people crazy.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Did Drizzay level up all your characters?

No Drizzay did an outstanding job, it's really the cohesiveness of the game that now I see from an outsider perspective
Coming back there are glaring issues, most don't see it cause everyone here is mostly ahead.
Like yes I have a 320 and 2 319's, I've won the meta without participating to a point.

Thing is anyone starting is at such a disadvantage to reaching the stuff people played through
Poe is no use, yet I want to play it
Same goes for Trials, CoO, etc.

It's like WoW, old and busted zones dead, even the new zone ventured once or twice dead.
Stay at the tower or vault gear/weapon manager, hope to get into something.

Some of its my doing also, times are sparse for me to play, first and foremost is health and walking, but this game is frustrating with how the economy is so abundant with useless to move forward with.
Hey let's burn 50+ motes just to level up a gear piece, god forbid if it's an exotic

I love grinding, everyone knows this, but the game just removes you out of 2/3rd of content
I never participated in HoW, that shouldn't be held against me.
It's like hey everyone is on the next expansion, screw the old stuff, just play the new stuff

I'm guessing Spring update will infuse recycled content with twists and liven up population, but the game needs to be managed properly

I'm not really interested in DS3, I still need to play bloodbourne
I don't know you but now I really don't know you.

I kinda don't know you anymore as well.
/s but really play it :3

E92 M3

You NEED to get in on the DLC. It's very, very good.

Should I grab the first DIS-47 roll this week? Perfect Balance, Rodeo, Injection Mold

Edit: Thinking yes, especially since he's selling it again this week anyway

*slowly drags a giant plate of crow*
This update had update info mind fuck.

TAKEN GUARDIANS
FUUUUUUCKKKKK YESSSSSS

Yeah Frenden needs to make quite the banquet for us lol. We made fun of him D:

To be fair, bet against Bungie delivering actual news about their game and you will win 9 out of 10 times so odds were definitely in our favor.

WeTeHa

Thing is anyone starting is at such a disadvantage to reaching the stuff people played through
Poe is no use, yet I want to play it
Same goes for Trials, CoO, etc.

It's like WoW, old and busted zones dead, even the new zone ventured once or twice dead.
Stay at the tower or vault gear/weapon manager, hope to get into something.

I only started with taken king, so I'm not burnt out on the old content (VoG, CE, PoE) yet. I've only done them a couple of times, actually. I try to run them 1-3 times every week. Still learning new stuff in the old content that everyone else already knows about.

I haven't played with you before, but I have you on my friends list because of Drizzay.
I usually post a list in the thread before I start anything, so feel free to join in.

Hopefully Nicodemic and I will
(probably)
run PoE 32/34/35 this weekend. I'm also up for CE/VoG shenanigans.

I only started with taken king, so I'm not burnt out on the old content (VoG, CE, PoE) yet. I've only done them a couple of times, actually. I try to run them 1-3 times every week. Still learning new stuff in the old content that everyone else already knows about.

I haven't played with you before, but I have you on my friends list because of Drizzay.
I usually post a list in the thread before I start anything, so feel free to join in.

(probably)

Can I join?????????????????????

Nicodemic

(probably)

If saturday is ok for you, I'll try to log in early. I'd really like to run Crota too.

Edit: Pandora, you sure you wanna run PoE with your favorite traitor scrub? :p

Depending on how things are/where I'm at, I'll be set to jump back in.

With one issue.

I'm still at only 307 Light for the peak character after getting sick of constant bad drops, so can we expect some easy to obtain gear a'la Taken King to easily bump up my Light to jump into the new stuff and bridge that gap, or do I still have a long road ahead to reach Light Cap?

WeTeHa

Can I join?????????????????????

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For what? PoE? :D

Why so many ??
Also, I used the same amount of !.

made you count

Edit:
If saturday is ok for you, I'll try to log in early. I'd really like to run Crota too.

Edit: Pandora, you sure you wanna run PoE with your favorite traitor scrub? :p

Yeah, saturday is great. I'm sure we can get some crota stuff going as well!

phen0m24

I sent a few of you invites from my offspring. I set up his PS4.

His PSN is SunfirePrime as it was on the Bone.

Hoping he can Destiny with us sometime. I got a free copy of Division with the console so I'll play that with him.

Since we're getting an evil taken guardian update

We should get an updated Thorn for year 2

#Thorn4year2
#PoisonLife
#DotDotDot
#SaltGenerator
#BestCannon
#SexyShot
#ThornYouIntimately

Just started playing since level 32 as the cap. What should I be doing first out of the content that has been added after Crota? Probably going to start with my hunter but I have all 3 classes at 32, any of the new subclasses a must try immediately?

Top Bottom