• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Acidote

Today is the day I have time to do a proper IB train. 4 hours non stop as soon as I get home from the office. Need to light up!

We're still not at HoW's levels of drops. Its amazing after months of being beaten how the (wider) community react to something that should be perfectly normal :d

Acidote

We're still not at HoW's levels of drops. Its amazing after months of being beaten how the (wider) community react to something that should be perfectly normal :d

About fucking time. It's the only thing I can do to get my light level higher since I have a hard time finding raids when I have some free time and I want to be higher before I do CoE.

GGs last night to those in the Ape Train. We almost had a Mercy on memento. I went 10-0 in the first minute or so of the match. Everyone left on their team but not at the same time. Was so much fun. I also tried Sunsinger with Sunbreakers. I got some good double kills because people freak out when you just keep throwing solar grenades.

One of their main co-hosts and streamer is leaving and quitting console gaming as well. PopeBear is selling off is Xbox one and PS4 along with his accounts and games attached to it.

Did he give reasons for the departure?

I don't follow that podcast, but I would like to know the details as well. Don't leave us hanging ID!

So Todd, you & Shock City, were a game changer for me & Destiny. I may never have gotten to Mercury with you, but I definitely got to Mercury & more because of you.

Basically, Todd goes for special ammo at the best times and will try and swing the match so he can 1v3. Running to Mercuy with Todd is pure entertainment.

Man Frenden is the best. Dude just cracks me up. Almost makes me want to use a Doctrine too lol.

Ask him why the Doctrine got nerfed! Also, Frenden, I'll be on around 4:30-5pm CST tonight. Lets get some games in mange!

the_id

That's too bad to hear. Rarely listened to their podcast (or any Destiny podcast), but I know they are a big part of the community. Did he give reasons for the departure?
I don't follow that podcast, but I would like to know the details as well. Don't leave us hanging ID!

Sorry, I missed this. PopeBear didn't give any specific reason why he left. He didn't really say if it was for personal reasons or what not. He did say he'll post a letter on the Planet Destiny website sometime this week. This next podcast will be with a new host and hopefully explain things.

It was very emotional though for the whole group. They've essentially been together for about 67 podcasts now they have a very loyal following, and he's a very respected member of Resolute and also respected by Bungie where he's been invited to do the Bungie ride alongs and also take the Bungie employees through their raid.

Its said to see him go away from Destiny and I personally like his thoughts on the game's path and also saltiness toward's Bungie.

WeTeHa

How long does it take for an AFKer to get kicked lol?

If you keep moving every minute or so (a quick nudge on the left analog stick is enough) you'll never get kicked. Other than that, 2 mi utes I think? What doesn't work is rubberbanding the analog sticks together. The game will still kick you if you keep running in the same direction

Unstable

What does it mean!?

mXHnKAW.gif

Homeboyd

Destiny |OT *up to ♦41| Dazed and Infused
Destiny |OT♦41| A Playstation Exclusive
Destiny |OT♦41| The Lag is Real and Full of Errors
Destiny |OT♦41| A Challenge for Elders
Destiny |OT♦41| Welcome to Malok's Hood
Destiny |OT♦41| First Person Looter
Destiny |OT♦41| The Lords of Light

That's all I've got.

I love the slower rate of fire on this one. I got a couple others to drop that fired at a regular pace and hated them. Trashed haha. I'm definitely keeping this one.

I really like the current vendor Dealbreaker, so it's not the slowness— but something about the changing rate of fire on this throws me off that it doesn't on Fabian Strategy (never took to Suros Regime either, though). I may have already infused it into something after a frustrating few minutes with it so I may never get a chance to find out if my response to it could change.

Is there a good vendor version of the high RoF AR archetype?

No; the only three Year 2 with this archetype are Doctrine of Passing from Trials, Arminius-D from the gunsmith and a Queen's/Prison one from CoE/Variks rank up (don't remember which)— so grab an Arminius-D gunsmith package and wait for a good roll.

How long does it take for an AFKer to get kicked lol?

Long enough to feed more than a few kills to the other team as spawns rotate. Whee.

No; the only three Year 2 with this archetype are Doctrine of Passing from Trials, Arminius-D from the gunsmith and a Queen's/Prison one from CoE/Variks rank up (don't remember which)— so grab an Arminius-D gunsmith package and wait for a good roll.

Long enough to feed more than a few kills to the other team as spawns rotate. Whee.

Great, thanks for the info!

Jezehbell

The rank 5 package from Iron Banner gave me a 320 ghost shell (and a 335 helmet)

Seriously Bungie ?

I'm almost 333 and still have a 320 ghost shell.

Top Bottom