• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

LTWood12

I was firing hung jury with 16 in the mag on WP non stop with a Hori full auto pad, and I hit every head shot, and I only reloaded once in a full long damage cycle. Is it broken on Hung Jury in PvE too? I wasn't paying attention to my remaining ammo TBH.

I need video of this.

Out of 20 IB matches I was on the losing team 14 times. Jesus.

Can someone fkn explain to me why I am still seeing red bar guys teleporting, and not taking damage, I know hes doing it on purpose, because hes blinking all the time. Its so stupid.I saw this so much last night.

Question for anyone here who has 2+ PS4's in your household, have you ever had connection issues in general? How about with Destiny specifically? If you ended up solving them, what helped?

Have two XBoxes— presumably the issues are similar. If you have a router that supports the same automatic configuration of port forwarding (UPNP, NAT-PMP, etc) as the consoles, you're probably good to go.

We were having issues, and the possibilities were wifi and a single router. We replaced the very short wifi hops (same room) with ethernet and powerline/ethernet and our problems went away. Our ISP will let multiple devices DHCP public addresses from the cable modem, so the next option would have been a second router just for the second XBox— they can be on the same LAN if you do things like streaming from home media servers, but just have the two consoles have different gateways configured.

I was firing hung jury with 16 in the mag on WP non stop with a Hori full auto pad, and I hit every head shot, and I only reloaded once in a full long damage cycle. Is it broken on Hung Jury in PvE too?

I was using Triple Tap Hung Jury in CoE last week and I didn't get unlimited ammo.

Rehsa

For the weekends lately: Destiny |OT♦41| Help us Doctor Drizzay, you're our only hope

Shout out for the Caloris Spires Sherpa :)

Had some horrible IB games last night with randoms, a lot of them it threw us in 4 vs 4 or 5 vs 4 and I would always be on the team that would get people in after the other team, so yeah they just steam rolled. Also the damn game keeps giving me cloaks, I want another Hatchet. Got two rocket launchers for infusion though and some boots

WipedOut

Capture1.png

My new favorite shader. This will be my PVP go to!

Also got the Jovian Helmet today, only boots and pants to go for a full set.

Dave_6

Got the Walkabout and Yesternight shaders from IB/Crucible drops last night. Both look pretty damn good on my Hunter.

shenze

Banned
Thanks! And did you tweak the Router settings or do anything specific once you hooked up the new Router? Or is everything on default settings?
Nope, I didn't have to touch anything. I resisted spending the money on a $200 router for awhile, thinking it wouldn't make a big difference. I'm so glad I did. All the cheaper routers I used, the wi-fi would get progressively worse over time. This ones been perfect for over a year .

Navy Bean

Interesting thing happened in IB last night. I left one party and group to join a second party and group. All seemed normal until I spawned into the match and ... the two groups were playing each other.

And, to top it off, I was still on my "old" team playing against the "new" team while in a party with the new team. It was weird.

So I did what anyone would do - I sought out Axoman and tried to kill and teabag him as much as possible...
didn't work as well as planned

chur

What's the easter Egg? The Captain America v Iron Man titans in the banner? Someone pointed that out already right?

WipedOut

There's Destiny Farming and then there's Dark Souls Farming. Finally got the Dark Sword (and a shit ton of souls).

I hope someone steals all of your RNG luck, you monster.

He tortured us! I think Loud took that break not for food but because of the song.

Now you're just being dramatic. Actually she didn't want to leave, we told her she would have been a bad girlfriend if she didn't go get something to eat with her boyfriend. Dat destiny crack.

Deku Tree

So im getting:

Just play it straight up then.

Up to you. If your farming for after completion drops or your farming for Variks rank ups then do speed runs and pop a rep booster. If you want just to complete a card, then it's probably a few minutes faster just to farm points.

Mindlog

So im getting:

Just play it straight up then.
The most efficient play is probably speed killing the first two bosses then farming the last. The first two rounds are in the area of 5k-10k and 10k-15k. After a 30k total run skipping the first two bosses should be a good balance.

However, if you can get 45k per run (our impromptu team was right there) then two farm focused runs can get the job done.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
is tier 2 and 3 of Court of Oryx fights fixed for the week? I was with some people doing some tier 3 fights and we fought the same boss for 5 times. didn't get to do tier 2 but would that be the same also?

So when I told Hawk I wanted to do a portrait of his guardian, I asked what loadout he wanted. He finally settled on some of his favorite Year 1 pieces and Chatterwhite. It's funny how you wind up bumping into DGAF on the web in unexpected places. I wanted to see what Crota's End gear looks like in Chatterwhite and the screenshot I used from Google Images was taken by none other than GraveRobber (it was posted back in OT13).

Hawkian also sent along a photo of himself for reference.

Top Bottom