• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

WeTeHa

Is it me, or are Titan women super rare in the game?

I always feel like I see a good mix of male/female Hunters and Warlocks, but I can't remember the last time I saw a femTitan, and the Titan helmets always look really big on them.

My warlock and hunter are female and my titan is male. When I imagine a Titan I think of a big ass buff dude that can and will fuck you up. A female titan just looks way too skinny to me. On the other hand, when I imagine a hunter, I see an agile, small woman that sneaks around.

For the warlock the first thing that came to my mind was an asari from mass effect throwing crazy biotic powers. So I chose the awoken female model. Then I added pink hair, because why not :p

I honestly don't like character creators, I always spend wayyyyy to much time playing around with them. Luckily, the destiny editor is quite basic. Souls games always take me hours before I actually start playing

the_id

Someone collected all of the Titan flavor text over on reddit.

It's soooo good.
  • "The best defense is a good offense. We are both shield and sword." —Holborn
  • I am a walking tank. My arsenal, endless. The result of my ire, devastation.
  • Grip settings range from 'exquisite caress' to 'vengeful fist that does not know remorse'.
  • "Yes, we've achieved the objective. And the next. And the…were we supposed to stop attacking?" —Wei Ning
  • Ward or fist, you cannot be broken.
  • "Your job on the fireteam is to stand when everything else seems sure to fall."
  • How does it feel to land a six-meter jump in full armor? That depends who you're landing on.
I could just quote the whole thing. Love every one.

But the best one:
"Get behind me."​
Chills. Everything there is about being a Titan in one phrase.

nuS1f0f.gif

Titans are so badass and Wei Ning is now my favorite Guardian.

I always feel like I see a good mix of male/female Hunters and Warlocks, but I can't remember the last time I saw a femTitan, and the Titan helmets always look really big on them.

I have a female awoken titan; when not using Saint-14 or inmost light, I use the SRL helm with antenna/ears. Looks fine to me.

Wish the female titans were a bit more buff and the male warlocks less so-- they frequently look like linebackers stuffed into a too tight trench coat.

Mindlog

Non-regs aside I had fun using Fusion Rifles today. Phanta Rhei, Techeun, Vacancy, and Susando have all performed well. However, just realized I've completely ignored my Thesan. It as higher Impact, Range, and Stability than all of them. Tomorrow.

Heading into OT41. Who would've thought.

when can I start posting spider pics to get everyone to move Driz?

Nevar! Also, what Kurt said. We've had enough spider pics to last 4000 OTs.

Still another 1500 posts to go. Keep posting those OT41 title suggestions, haven't seen a clear winner yet.

todd360

Hey guys! I found the Warlock!

Well, you know what they say:

Live by Shock City, die by Shock City!​

(What subclass were you Year 1, Todd?)

I mained warlock. Then I switched to Hunter for trials after awhile because golden gun and blade fit my trials play style better. Switched back to warlock for trials now that I have a good offensive super.

OT41: Make Destiny Great Again

My Destiny Academia. Make anime great again.

Top Bottom