• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Lnkn52

You can really feel the joystick sensitivity between the elite and a ds4. I usually have to play on 1 with the elite. Even at that setting it's too sensitive.

WeTeHa

Has anyone gotten cathedral of dusk yet? I don't think it's in the rotation. 30+ games without cathedral has never happened before. It feels... goooood.

Deku Tree

Reading comprehension. He is saying the ARG and Rezyl Azzir is not Bungie. They, like us, find it interesting to follow.

Eh. It's clearly viral marketing. Maybe not Bungie but certainly a paid by Bungie marketing firm who is starting to set the stage hyping up the fall expansion. Bungie has a long history of doing stuff like that.

I need some wins badly. I missed a day of bounties with my Titan, or else I'd be rank 4 by now. Any trains leaving soon? Somebody carry this old man!

Bungie is connected to those posts in some capacity. I've been away for quite some time, but didn't the data mining avenues get plugged up? Hard to have that dead ghost information within minutes of the April Update going live unless you have some connection to Bungie.

darthbob

Bungie is connected to those posts in some capacity. I've been away for quite some time, but didn't the data mining avenues get plugged up? Hard to have that dead ghost information within minutes of the April Update going live unless you have some connection to Bungie.

One theory is that the reddit poster was a contract writer for Bungie during TTK's development and they were proud of their work and wanted to ensure that people saw it.

Eh. It's clearly viral marketing. Maybe not Bungie but certainly a paid by Bungie marketing firm who is starting to set the stage hyping up the fall expansion. Bungie has a long history of doing stuff like that.
A long history a long time ago. You could believe this is all a misdirection and Bungie is indeed behind it. Or you can believe the multiple posts by Cozmo and now Deej in the weekly update, which gives the clarification more visabilty. Occum's Razor and all.

Deku Tree

A long history a long time ago. You could believe this is all a misdirection and Bungie is indeed behind it. Or you can believe the multiple posts by Cozmo and now Deej in the weekly update, which gives the clarification more visabilty. Occum's Razor and all.

But the simplest explanation is that they want us to keep talking about it because they keep talking about it.

chur

I don't think they've ever denied them though. They either acknowledge it by dropping more hints or stay silent.

Trakan

Yeah. Bungie's a way different company now.

Rehsa

So that little note in the update about it raining purple in the IB, I'm assuming it's in tribute to Prince and drops will go back to normal next IB Kappa
not Kappa

todd360

So that little note in the update about it raining purple in the IB, I'm assuming it's in tribute to Prince and drops will go back to normal next IB Kappa
not Kappa

Normal normal or oops the drops are busted and no one noticed normal?

Rehsa

Normal normal or oops the drops are busted and no one noticed normal?

So it's not working as intended. Dammit too good to be true.

Bungie be like
frabz-ITS-A-CELEBRATION-BITCHES-e344aa.jpg

sorry on Mobil couldn't find a better pic, who frabz? Also this is Rick James but since he played both it still fits
Then

They also explicitly denied "SBMM" back in December and that was a big ROFLMAO. Just saying...
I'm with deku here, there's no way you can find that ghost 17 minutes after the update went live without being a part of bungie. You'd have to download the patch, get into the game, go into PoE 41 matchmaking, find a group, then finish it, then find the ghost. PoE 41 alone would take around 10 minutes, there's no way that a regular person could do it that fast, oh and he also had to put it up on Reddit in that 17 minutes as well, and I'm pretty sure his thing on Reddit got taken down quickly, so I think that bungie is just keeping it on the down low with it.
Edit:also, his username was named after what that specific ghost was about, when no one knew about said ghost.

lt519

Not sure what train you were on Wiped but your party chat already had 6 in it!

Anyway Kortez and I are starting one, anyone wants in just let us know, psn: rarbusto

Top Bottom