• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Axoman

tl;dr: Yes, I think the next thread will be really dead, but unlike before, that'll be okay.Why?

Destiny is finally rewarding! It has the content to play for a bit if that's all you care about and the community to play for a long time if you want to stay.

In terms of Destiny finally being rather rewarding, I suggest Destiny OT 41 - Leave Happy!

BWU - Melee Hit Registration fix?! Nice.

Also, the little bit at the end is interesting!

Edit: I'll be on in about an hour or so for some more HOT IB ACTION

X-Frame

Striker buffed again! Or rather, un-nerfed from 2.0?

Though it's possible these code changes have been present since Day 1, which means Arc Blade and Shoulder Charge could be the most consistent they've ever been?

Odd, they said they were fixing a few bugs, but I only saw the melee bug mentioned. What are these other bugs they mentioned? Even if it was just the melee thing, I would be extremely happy, as being a bladedancer, it is the worst when you hit a guy right in the face with arc blade and then he punches you to death after your swipe "missed" a few times.

I'd say the update was great and finally put Year 2 on solid footing, even if activities are limited, which is fine. Bungie said they want us to play other games, they just want us to leave happy. I'd say we can finally do that now.

In terms of Destiny finally being rather rewarding, I suggest Destiny OT 41 - Leave Happy!

OT 41 - Don't Worry, Leave Happy <whistles>

We did it!

Sean-Connery-Victory-Fist-To-The-Air.gif

In more important news, I'm going to try to play tonight while my wife takes the night off. So that means I'll be pulling an LT and playing while holding my sleeping son. Tune in for random AFKs, screaming into hastily muted mics and more!

Odd, they said they were fixing a few bugs, but I only saw the melee bug mentioned. What are these other bugs they mentioned? Even if it was just the melee thing, I would be extremely happy, as being a bladedancer, it is the worst when you hit a guy right in the face with arc blade and then he punches you to death after your swipe "missed" a few times.

From the BWU:

It will fix a few chests, quests, and rewards - nothing major.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Striker buffed again! Or rather, un-nerfed from 2.0?

Though it's possible these code changes have been present since Day 1, which means Arc Blade and Shoulder Charge could be the most consistent they've ever been?

Keep buffing Titans please.

shermas

LDR with Ambush/Underdog/ Snapshot/ Outlaw

Or

Longbow with Ambush/Partial refund/ Snapshot/ Unflinching

Any thoughts? I'm a terrible sniper :(

Namikaze1

Kadab has joined the Miami Dolphins. Please welcome him with open arms.
WipedOut will serenade him with the Miami Dolphins song once he's on.

Edit: fuck! I should have refreshed the page first before posting. Last post on the page for me was kadey's.

Mentok

Banned
Hey guys, new to Destiny (yeah I know, very lttp) and am really loving it! I started with a Hunter, but am now rolling a Warlock (and LOVING IT). Granted, I'm not far in the game, but I'm definitely having more fun than I did with The Division.

How do I get added to the PS4 community? My PSN is Berzerk-O.

X-Frame

Keep buffing Titans please.

I hope this melee fix also addresses disappearing Sunstrike as well as probably Scorch. Otherwise, Strikers are damn near perfect for PvP after this Shoulder Charge fix.

It may indirectly nerf Backstab by not being able to get the increased damage from anywhere except the back now too.

shermas

Hey guys, new to Destiny (yeah I know, very lttp) and am really loving it! I started with a Hunter, but am now rolling a Warlock (and LOVING IT). Granted, I'm not far in the game, but I'm definitely having more fun than I did with The Division.

Welcome... I'm back on Destiny after the Division dumpster fire. You're starting at a great time.

If you look at the first page of the thread, I think most of the community info is there. I'm on Xbox myself, but there are a LOT (99% :p) of PS4's in this thread. Just stick around, join games, post.

Mentok

Banned
Welcome... I'm back on Destiny after the Division dumpster fire. You're starting at a great time.

If you look at the first page of the thread, I think most of the community info is there. I'm on Xbox myself, but there are a LOT (99% :p) of PS4's in this thread. Just stick around, join games, post.

Cool, thanks. Yeah it seems like a great time to jump on! I'm going to play through the full story with this Warlock, then use my "jump to level 25" item on a Titan. It's funny, but I can totally see myself making multiple characters like I did for D3.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Seahawks, Saints, Eagles, Colts, Redskins, Vikings, Dolphins, Falcons, etc all have shaders. Broncos have the Fatal Vision as their ship.

inthrall

The new fix should make Arc Blade and Shoulder Charge much more reliable.

I&#783;&#842;&#877;&#863;&#1161;&#814;&#791;&#852;&#815;&#804;&#799;t&#771;&#830;&#769;&#772;&#872;&#844;&#868;&#807;&#833;&#854;&#851;&#840;&#841; &#842;&#769;&#779;&#831;&#842;&#829;&#778;&#855;&#834;&#860;&#862;&#819;b&#830;&#775;&#835;&#771;&#838;&#877;&#872;&#864;&#814;&#798;&#790;&#816;&#809;&#817;&#804;&#803;e&#877;&#789;&#800;&#851;&#817;g&#848;&#771;&#769;&#776;&#772;&#788;&#874;&#838;&#801;&#854;&#818;&#839;&#845;&#799;i&#785;&#863;&#801;&#854;&#828;n&#786;&#875;&#859;&#799;&#840;&#841;s&#774;&#785;&#844;&#836;&#876;&#855;&#776;&#814;&#804;&#846;&#839;&#817;&#826;&#852;&#804;&#854;

Mindlog

tl;dr: Yes, I think the next thread will be really dead, but unlike before, that'll be okay.Why?

Destiny is finally rewarding! It has the content to play for a bit if that's all you care about and the community to play for a long time if you want to stay.
And how. In 3 or 4 CoE runs I received 2 CoE 335 Exotics, 2 Exotic Engrams, 335 class item and a 335 chest piece. Drop rate improvements are the real deal.

Send me a PM so I will remember to invite you. Currently away from my PS4 for awhile...

48 posts in 1.5 hours AFTER BWU released. Melee fix is coming, that's super hype! I might actually try blade again starting May 10th, lol.

Trials in 19 hours. I'll be around right at release, most likely.

Yeah, I semi-cheesed that one with my Warlock... Kept storm super up for the last couple minutes, then blasted a three or four multi-kill at the very end to sneak to the top of the leaderboard. GG, me.

Did you know you have to be top of both teams?

I have had that one item missing on my bounty since the first TTK IB, played in most ib's and still don't have it!

Came top in my own team at least 3 times... :(

Top Bottom