• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Hmm, I noticed a few familiar names in TrueVanguard's latest video ... :)

TrueVanguard Iron Banner - Starring Darknyss and Trakan!

0:58 to 1:11, and

6:54 to 7:55
Lol yeah we went up against both TV and Gene.

It was actually close and we might have pulled it off if I wasn't scrubbing it up and uploading screen caps to Twitter lol.

Edit: Watched the video... LOL @ "Poor guy tried to leave the match." I was actually taking a screenshot of the scoreboard. =P

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
well if any fellow GAF bros have an open space for an IB train, send me an invite. :D

Chucker

For the first time since challenge started, the group in with killed WP as a fuck up.

Anybody got the CP for me to steal? Trying to keep the group from falling apart.

For the first time since challenge started, the group in with killed WP as a fuck up.

Anybody got the CP for me to steal? Trying to keep the group from falling apart.

who are you running with?
Sometimes it's better to just let a group fall part and try again later...especially if you're running with LFG.

there will be more people on to do raid on LFG in the weekends.

Rehsa

Finally got top score bounty finished on my Hunter, fucker has had that for the last 4 IBs uncompleted on that step, I am scrublord :/

Chucker

who are you running with?
Sometimes it's better to just let a group fall part and try again later...especially if you're running with LFG.

there will be more people on to do raid on LFG in the weekends.
LFGers. They're fine, they just fucked up right as WP was dying.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
anyone got a moment to spare? need a little help with a mission. doing the TOM last mission and having trouble clear it as a 318 Warlock. anyone can help?

Got a Baron's Ambition from the NF with CQB/Smart Drift/Soft, Counterbalance, Speed Reload/Rifled Barrel/Mutiny, and Rangefinder.

Thanks for giving me a weapon that would've been amazing on the level I just did, game.

NeOak

I was firing hung jury with 16 in the mag on WP non stop with a Hori full auto pad, and I hit every head shot, and I only reloaded once in a full long damage cycle. Is it broken on Hung Jury in PvE too? I wasn't paying attention to my remaining ammo TBH.

You should get up to 25 shots if you are using the extended mag, so it procs 5 times on JH for me with a mag of 20.

Rehsa

Took me a while but I got in stride on my Hunter and was hitting knives like TG, damn that's fun. Finally finished that Cayde bounty. Went up 5 light today and am now 317 without playing much :)

All I have been getting is boots that are 1 light higher than the previous, no Hatchets at all, saw a god roll drop and a few others for everyone else but me

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well looks like people need this thing called sleep so train disbanded. Always tomorrow.

I really want a year two version of the vault cloak. Nothing else compares.

Went 0-9 on XB1 IB so far. I told myself after game 10 I'd stop no matter win or lose. I just wanted to end the night on a win after having 5 medallions.

Well... Game 10 was EXODUS BLUE! Hype. First time tonight out of a crap ton of games on PS4.

Anyways... it was 4v4 THE ENTIRE MATCH! And guess what... 4v4 was fucking AWESOME as I expected it to be. Please Bungie, gimme 4v4... it's the perfect amount of people for clash. Probably would be awesome for skirmish/salvage as well. Elimination oth... I'd be down to give it a try but it'd probably be more chaotic haha. Still, this makes me want custom games even more so we can have official playlists with awesome game modes that the community would create.

TUEF1Ox.png

Top Bottom