• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

For those in need of a great sounding headset that also has background noise elimination and good for both a console of your choice (xbox or playstation) and PC/Mac, the Astros are typically never on sale more than 5% off (with a streamer code) and today it's currently 20% off w/ Code: PAXEAST16.

So an A40 TR set is typically $250, it's $200 today.

http://www.astrogaming.com/

Lnkn52

For those in need of a great sounding headset that also has background noise elimination and good for both a console of your choice (xbox or playstation) and PC/Mac, the Astros are typically never on sale more than 5% off (with a streamer code) and today it's currently 20% off w/ Code: PAXEAST16.

Cuco has one of these and I can still hear his birds.

darthbob

Hit Rank 2 IB last night, doesn't really feel like it's raining loot like I keep reading about.

How's DGAF's experience with this iron banana's loot drop?

WipedOut

The A30 are down to $130 after code, are they any good?

ocean

Banned
How do you get Fatal Vision?
Vanguard rank up packages. I got super lucky, I don't play any PvE anymore and got it with my first Vanguard package after the patch.

In other news: Longbow will never be mine :( ranked Shax up over a dozen times and nada.

At 25, funny because i used heavy synths to rank up 5 times.
I've been reading Reddit and it seems like 90% of the people who have it got it when they hit rank 25. It seems like once you pass that point your chance is extremely low (if it's not just straight up bugged).

I donated a bunch of heavy today on my hunter to get to 25 but it didn't drop. =(

My warlock is at rank 32 with no TTK ship.

Mindlog

Does the Keksis bomb build health like an oracle? I deactivated one and I'm not sure why. Could also be due to staggering Keksis mid-animation. That's clip 1.
Clip 2 is either really funny or really sad. Either way hell of a start to an Iron Banner match.
Clip 3 is amusing because I didn't even get the enemy I thought was chasing me.
Clip 4 is 60% of the time it works every time. Trip mines are fun.

Random Destiny Musings

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Hey Zavala, seen a mirror lately?

ChNpJioUcAA3t_l.jpg:large

What gauntlets are those? Jovian?

Mindlog

Hey can someone help me and a friend out with some Antiquated Runes? Trying to get a 335 artifact. PSN: Azys_
Still need help? I can jump in.
Just be sure to kill wizards before picking up the sword. Not sure if my sword still takes him down in 1 with LL changes so there could be an early wipe.

BLCKATK

Still need help? I can jump in.
Just be sure to kill wizards before picking up the sword. Not sure if my sword still takes him down in 1 with LL changes so there could be an early wipe.

It's Balwur this week. Cthullu Just joined so we can finish it up real quick

Top Bottom