• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

X-Frame

All good. Everyone seemed HYPE on Tuesday and I haven't heard a peep since. I have to wait until tomorrow to be Rank 5 so I can check it out myself.

I wonder if all the IB weapon rolls from here on out will be near god-rolls. I mean, the RL is basically the best set of perks it can roll with and arguably the same for the AR, or its at least up there as a great roll.

I'd go nuts if the Finnala's Peril sold is rolled Rangefinder, Rifled Barrel, and Hidden Hand.

Interesting map for Trials so far. Goes pretty quickly, which is nice

Top of page, DGAF with Cozmo from Bungie Hype!

Rank 9 Blue Foliage representing! :p

Krafty just said he'd rather play Memento or Frontier than Timekeeper. I haven't played yet today but I'm excited to try it. I like when they try new stuff, even if it sucks. The problem comes when a map (like Frontier) has clearly been determined to suck but they keep running it for silly reasons like Earth Day.

I'll be around later tonight, maybe ~10pm EST if people are still looking for Trials. Can also run some other people's accounts then. I should be around most of the weekend so there will be plenty of time.

the_id

Rank 9 Blue Foliage representing! :p

Krafty just said he'd rather play Memento or Frontier than Timekeeper. I haven't played yet today but I'm excited to try it. I like when they try new stuff, even if it sucks. The problem comes when a map (like Frontier) has clearly been determined to suck but they keep running it for silly reasons like Earth Day.

I'll be around later tonight, maybe ~10pm EST if people are still looking for Trials. Can also run some other people's accounts then. I should be around most of the weekend so there will be plenty of time.
If you're on late today drizz, I'd like to run mainly to see how much I've improved and also experience. I actually like time keeper in Skirmish.

SpecX

Pardon asking this if it's already been asked, but I can only use chroma on select armor? I thought the point was to allow customization to all our gear?

Deku Tree

Pardon asking this if it's already been asked, but I can only use chroma on select armor? I thought the point was to allow customization to all our gear?

You can apply Chroma to new faction gear and new vanguard gear and new Sterling Box gear. But it doesn't work on the taken gear. I think that's it.

Not sure about new Variks gear... Nope doesn't have it.

Maybe we can get a run with Todd tonight as well! Double Juggernaut hype.

You and Nami running Double Juggs was adorable back on our rotating map Mercury trip, lol. Running side by side with your shields up, the team coordination was so real.

If you're on late today drizz, I'd like to run mainly to see how much I've improved and also experience. I actually like time keeper in Skirmish.

For sure man, I'll be around late tonight (EST). I've got at least 4 other accounts to run but I can do those whenever. Whenever I play with other people I always use my own account to make sure I have the best gear to give us the best shot for winning.

I looked for you, but you weren't online bruh

Damn, I missed out! ;_;

Yeah, had some IRL stuff come up last night so I've been MIA until right about now. I've missed Cozmo and Urk now. Hopefully next time!

I thought Bungie said they were changing the Top Overall Score requirement one on the IB bounties.

I believe they changed the "get 2500 points" bounty for IB Clash. That bounty was originally made for IB Control where it makes more sense, but getting 25% of the team's score in Clash is much more challenging.

edit: lol I set that up just for your gif reaction John, you did not disappoint sir!

You and Nami running Double Juggs was adorable back on our rotating map Mercury trip, lol. Running side by side with your shields up, the team coordination was so real.

tumblr_nsczdoqrQW1t7uuyso1_500.gif

WeTeHa

Good smooth raids guys. Only got a single 335 heavy and no 335 armor :( I feel like I get moldering shards as my hard mode drop most of the time and then the 320 normal drop :p

ocean

Banned
Timekeeper is the weirdest map in the game. It just has a very odd flow to it. I like it in 3s though, it's not a bad strange.

WeTeHa

Anybody ever encountered a golgoroth bug where he doesn't shoot any orbs at the gaze holder? When we did the raid earlier he only shot the initial 4 orbs at me when I grabbed the gaze, I shadestepped out of them, tethered him and after that he didn't shoot any orbs at me for the full gaze period.

Never happened to me before.

Trakan

I've been reading Reddit and it seems like 90% of the people who have it got it when they hit rank 25. It seems like once you pass that point your chance is extremely low (if it's not just straight up bugged).

I donated a bunch of heavy today on my hunter to get to 25 but it didn't drop. =(

My warlock is at rank 32 with no TTK ship.

Seriously.

Has anyone got Comitatus to drop as their third/last NM ship? I'm rank 64 now, with all ranks gained after TTK released, and I still don't have it.

Frenden

Banned
I leveled FWC more than 25 times since the Spring Update to try and get the Specter version of the Warlock chest piece they sell and no dice. I'm plumb out of mats to spend now. Goddamnit.

I have so many terrible hand cannon, fusion rifle, and HMG rolls now. Boo.

Top Bottom