• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Interesting map for Trials so far. Goes pretty quickly, which is nice

Top of page, DGAF with Cozmo from Bungie Hype!

ChOtdq8U8AAjF-K.jpg:orig

Looked at stream, first thing I saw was triple sunsingers and ridiculous lag.

Yeah I don't think I'll be helping with flawless runs anytime soon. Sorry.

Are there any good Y2 legendary MGs?
Have a 335 SGA for infusion and I need a legendary MG as my day to day heavy.

I miss Corrective Measure... and rerolls.

LTWood12

Did anyone buy the Hatchet at Rank 5 yet? Is it an alternative to the Doctrine?

Also - Nami, Igor, I'll actually be on a little after 5:30PM EST

The ROF is too low to be an alternative, but it ought to be much easier to use and effective at longer range. Haven't tried it yet, but I'll definitely be picking it up.

radiohead1

Neo Member
Did anyone buy the Hatchet at Rank 5 yet? Is it an alternative to the Doctrine?

Also - Nami, Igor, I'll actually be on a little after 5:30PM EST

I have been enjoying it quite a bit. It seems the TTK is slightly slower than the Doctrine, but I've won a few head to head battles. The stability and range combo seem to be legit so that mid-range encounters are pretty easy to consistently land head shots. Surprised more people aren't mentioning it.

(Take all with a grain of salt, because, you know, I suck.)

I have been enjoying it quite a bit. It seems the TTK is slightly slower than the Doctrine, but I've won a few head to head battles. The stability and range combo seem to be legit so that mid-range encounters are pretty easy to consistently land head shots. Surprised more people aren't mentioning it.

(Take all with a grain of salt, because, you know, I suck.)

All good. Everyone seemed HYPE on Tuesday and I haven't heard a peep since. I have to wait until tomorrow to be Rank 5 so I can check it out myself.

Top Bottom