• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Read the earlier posts on this page :p (#2051 and 2053)

Wiped hooked me up with his account so I can give it a whirl (his GT = WipedOut). Destiny is downloading now, at ~65%. I'll be around most of the evening (EST time zone) so whatever time works for you and Triplike. Keep in mind I've never played Destiny on XBox but hopefully it works out. If Trip has a third he usually plays with that's cool as well.

Do you have enough passage coins to run a few cards if necessary?
You truly have become legend.

Btw Dhruv want me to add you on uplay.

Axoman

Read the earlier posts on this page :p (#2051 and 2053)

Wiped hooked me up with his account so I can give it a whirl (his GT = WipedOut). Destiny is downloading now, at ~65%. I'll be around most of the evening (EST time zone) so whatever time works for you and Triplike. Keep in mind I've never played Destiny on XBox but hopefully it works out. If Trip has a third he usually plays with that's cool as well.

Do you have enough passage coins to run a few cards if necessary?

Hey man, I'd love to finally have a chance to play a card or two with you if you have the time. Wiped and I already friends. I've played many trials cars with the real wiped!

I'll be on at 8 MST. I've added you both. Is 10 EST too late for you drizz? Really hoping I get a chance to play.

Is that 10 EST? Yeah that should be fine, I'm a night owl anyway :)

Drizzay sweating it out with the Xbox boyz, can one of you stream it?

I mean I can try.... don't know how it works on XBox. Or if it would be weird since it's Wiped's account. Plus I'm guessing that's probably pretty late for you. Anyway, if I can figure out how and my internet cooperates then I'll try. Odds of success = not great, lol.

ich00

With all this xbone talk, do any xboners want to run trials for bounties? I don't have any good PvP weapons yet really so a lighthouse run is not realistic. G/T is ichabod00

Is that 10 EST? Yeah that should be fine, I'm a night owl anyway :)

I mean I can try.... don't know how it works on XBox. Or if it would be weird since it's Wiped's account. Plus I'm guessing that's probably pretty late for you. Anyway, if I can figure out how and my internet cooperates then I'll try. Odds of success = not great, lol.

Yep that will be, rip the dream

With all this xbone talk, do any xboners want to run trials for bounties? I don't have any good PvP weapons yet really so a lighthouse run is not realistic. G/T is ichabod00

A monster has been unleashed :d

You truly have become legend.

Btw Dhruv want me to add you on uplay.

haha we'll see how it goes, I've heard the XBox players are better. Hopefully I don't scrub it up ;_;

And yeah, definitely have Dhruv add me on UPlay. I need more Division folks. Same ID there as everywhere else (besides Gaf....) = DrDrizzay101. I laughed when I saw his penguin avatar on Steam :)

Hey man, I'd love to finally have a chance to play a card or two with you if you have the time. Wiped and I already friends. I've played many trials cars with the real wiped!

Of course dude! Sounds like fun. Hopefully I live up to the standards he has set on the Bone....

We'll see how the timing works out tonight. First priority is helping Toy Machine but otherwise I'm down to play games with whoever.

edit:

Ape since you should be arriving home by now we can get drizz to run with us while he waits for Destiny to download on XB1. Drizz?

Yeah I could run a card or two to warm up if you guys want.

WipedOut

haha we'll see how it goes, I've heard the XBox players are better. Hopefully I don't scrub it up ;_;

And yeah, definitely have Dhruv add me on UPlay. I need more Division folks. Same ID there as everywhere else (besides Gaf....) = DrDrizzay101. I laughed when I saw his penguin avatar on Steam :)

Of course dude! Sounds like fun. Hopefully I live up to the standards he has set on the Bone....

We'll see how the timing works out tonight. First priority is helping Toy Machine but otherwise I'm down to play games with whoever.

edit:

Yeah I could run a card or two to warm up if you guys want.

You should hit up Koro to see if you can get him to come out retirement

All right Xbox DGAF team, I'm online for the night. Shoot me a message on Live and we'll get going. ProgenitorRyan is my GT. Thanks so much!

NeOak

Awesome, thank you for the links.

Edit: Neoak, do I have to change my service provider or can I just buy the router and set it up with my PS4?

It's a router with additional features and a easy to use UI. You can use it with your ISP, just set the modem to bridge mode or IP passthrough and let the Netduma handle the routing.

OK DGAF Xbone team something came up and I might not be able to play tonight. If that's the case, how does Sunday evening look?

No worries dude. I don't think Trip was available for another ~40 minutes anyway so we can just reschedule. I should be around Sunday night so we can fire it up whenever. I'll try to run a card or two before then if possible to get used to the X1 a little bit.

Xplicit where you at, we need to do a card with you.

I found a live feed of X in his house right now, because you abandoned him:

tumblr_mb6usqs3KA1r3ahrh.gif

Dez_

Finally got myself Grasp of Malok, probably my only one, given how few attempts I make at trying to grab one of these pulse rifles. Terrible perks, but at least it have braced frame for some decent stability.

If tonight probably after 11est. I'm free the rest of the weekend tho at night

That's midnight for me, have to take a pass after this week from hell. Will definitely be on Sunday evening though.

All right Xbox DGAF team, I'm online for the night. Shoot me a message on Live and we'll get going. ProgenitorRyan is my GT. Thanks so much!

I'm unlikely to help carry you to the lighthouse, but have added you anyway in this sudden burst of XBoning we've got going on.

You should hit up Koro to see if you can get him to come out retirement

Last I heard Koro said he'd been playing lots of other games, wasn't even maining H5 anymore. Didn't sound like he had much interest in returning but it's more possible than Cha who sounded like he was totally done with Destiny PvP.

By the way.... it has begun:

Thank you skill-based MM

Drizz gonna fall in love with those X1 Elite paddles for some top tier Shadestepping and leave us all behind

I mained NStalker that one week Twilight and me did carries on Asylum, and I absolutely loved it. But for whatever reason I gravitated back to Blade and haven't been into NS since then. There's just no substitute for the speed and aggression of BD, fits my playstyle much better.

You always in orbit.

lol tell me about it. I have Tier 1 orbit gameplay tbh. Also I'm terrible at remembering to manually shut down my PS4 while Destiny is running since I assume the auto-shut down should kick in. Derp.

I was distracted playing X1 Destiny. Does anybody else who has played both consoles feel like it runs differently? Can't put my finger on it but something felt off for me after thousands of hours on PS4.......

Top Bottom