• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

WipedOut

It was a lot of fun! He's a beast for sure, very nice guy as well. We had good synergy with him on NStalker and me on Blade. Went 15-1 including several comebacks and clutch 5-4 wins. He was playing on his viewer's accounts to get them flawless so I'm not sure if he'll want help running more cards in the future. I'd be up for it if so, always fun to run carries with such a strong player.

Plus he kinda wants to farm your delicious low ELO, although that might run out before long: it jumped 228 points in 26 games....

a6UsG1D.png

That's cool, feel free to use the account whenever. Not picking up another Xbox till this fall.

Can I tag along? I've only done crota once and never in hard mode so I'd pretty much be blind so I'm not sure if I'd just be a hindrance or not.
Hard mode is pretty much the same, just there is no chalice at Crota to use for regenerating health, and I think a wizard spawns in hard mode that doesn't in normal mode at Crota but other than those things, the raid is almost identical.

Tri4

Hard mode is pretty much the same, just there is no chalice at Crota to use for regenerating health, and I think a wizard spawns in hard mode that doesn't in normal mode at Crota but other than those things, the raid is almost identical.
I only did the normal mode once and most of the mechanics flew by me because we were overlevelled and mostly everyone was experienced except me.

WeTeHa

Can I tag along? I've only done crota once and never in hard mode so I'd pretty much be blind so I'm not sure if I'd just be a hindrance or not.

Sure, but only if have ghorn!
I'm kidding :p

I only did the normal mode once and most of the mechanics flew by me because we were overlevelled and mostly everyone was experienced except me.

CE doesn't really have that many mechanics. But I can explain what we're doing if you want me to.

Auctopus

Had a night out in Brighton last night but I'm recovering and ready to do Trials or Raid in the next half hour if anyone is up for it.

Also, I've got an Oryx CP that I'd like to finish off if anyone wants to help.

Tri4

Sure, but only if have ghorn!
I'm kidding :p

CE doesn't really have that many mechanics. But I can explain what we're doing if you want me to.
Thanks man, and a mechanics explanation as we go through would be appreciated. I should be free for most of today so I'm ready when you guys are as long as it isn't like.. 9pm EST or something lol.

and I have a gjallarhorn, it was actually my first exotic drop ever :p

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hey folks, I'm at 44 calcified fragments and need the tier 3 court of oryx kill. He seems super hard this week and I can't 2-man with my buddy. If anyone wants to help, hit me up please. PSN Anoregon

WeTeHa

Ok, I'm up! I'm having breakfast and I'll hop online.

Sweet, I think with that we are 6. Running CE HM (hopefully x3)

1. WeTeHa
2. Nicodemic
3. Light_Knight_Sky
4. Kadab
5. triablos4
6. frailimb

Hope I didn't miss anybody. Starting the game/party now, join on me when ready.

And you need to get ready for drizzay skolas school to go back in business

Edit: get that taken skolas hype

holy cow I hadn't even thought about this yet. I'm scared and excited at the same time.

These pumpkin heads drizzay lol

Ah, I remember Mr. Pumpkin well. He gave me a good laugh when I first found him crouching in the back hallway after his friends were dead.

Also, those snipes are the crispiest.

Axoman

Also thanks to Axo and Dmh for some super fun Trials games
Dmh is a phantom.....
. Finishing our gold bounty with an 8-2 record was excellent, and the three wins after we reset our card helped Dmh get to Mercury. Although I'm still mad at myself for choking our second game since that made flawless a little too tough to pull off after losing that early. GGs gentlemen! A few highlights:

Thanks for the cards! Was a lot of fun, not too bad for 2 members of the senior tour. Of course you had to take screenshots of my bad matches! Haha.

We had pretty good teamwork!

Congrats to DMH on year 2 Mercury, if you got an adept CB Doctrine, I'm no longer your friend.

WipedOut

Thanks for the cards! Was a lot of fun, not too bad for 2 members of the senior tour. Of course you had to take screenshots of my bad matches! Haha.

Congrats to DMH on year 2 Mercury, if you got an adept CB Doctrine, I'm no longer your friend.
Was that DMH's first trip? That's awesome. Tell him his bottle of red is in the mail ;)

WTF

I have NEVER gotten an exotic out of a legendary engram and just now a legendary chest gave an Alpha Lupi and a legendary glove gave me Ruin Wings in a row. What. Talk about the odds

WipedOut

Yeah, DMH hadn't made it there in year 2 until last night.
Apparently my Xbox account got a doctrine last night ;)

too bad it was with rangefinder

Xbox dropped price to $300, trying to stay strong and not pick one up right now, have division, uncharted collection and bloodbourne to play.

^ But at least it was 319! So I can feed it to your TLW..... om nom nom

You've now encountered the downside to me playing on XBox: posting screenshots :p But honestly like we talked about last night it's all about the teamwork, and ours was most definitely on point. That's the main thing I appreciate when playing with people. It's always fun when everyone is engaged and communicating like that.

And don't worry, I'm pretty sure he got an Inward Lamp from the chest. I believe there was some saltiness about how "you never see anyone get killed by an inward lamp!" lol

WipedOut

You've now encountered the downside to me playing on XBox: posting screenshots :p But honestly like we talked about last night it's all about the teamwork, and ours was most definitely on point. That's the main thing I appreciate when playing with people. It's always fun when everyone is engaged and communicating like that.

And don't worry, I'm pretty sure he got an Inward Lamp from the chest. I believe there was some saltiness about how "you never see anyone get killed by an inward lamp!" lol

There is a spare 319 hung jury you can use too.

Sorry for the scrubby PVP armor, never really spent time trying to acquire a good set.

Now on PS4 that is a bit different.

Langy

Still looking
If we get 1 more then we have 6 I guess.

Think i already know the answer but is this Xbone or PS4?

Started a new xbox one game not long back and at the point i need to do a nightfall or normal kings fall, but everyone i know is on ps4.

My Xbone char is only 280 light and i'm at the point where nothing solo can really boost my light, so need to do one of the above...

If you need a spot filled I could run a few.

That double first blood.

yuyuyuyu1d8fc.gif

Think i already know the answer but is this Xbone or PS4?

Started a new xbox one game not long back and at the point i need to do a nightfall or normal kings fall, but everyone i know is on ps4.

My Xbone char is only 280 light and i'm at the point where nothing solo can really boost my light, so need to do one of the above...
Ps4

Navy Bean

Over-served and under-skilled is no way for me to play Trials!

Thanks to the good doctor Drizz (ne WipedOut) and Axo and RuEric for getting me to the lighthouse. Really fun and chill runs. Drizz took a few games to get used to the superior talent on the Xbox side (think he went 19-2 in the third game lol). Pro-tip: opening a second bottle of wine at 2:00am with a 5-0 card seems like a brilliant idea at the time...it's not.

WeTeHa

Thanks for the crota runs guys.

Anybody want to run VoG HM? We have 4 so far.

1. WeTeHa
2. Light_Knight_Sky
3. Kadab
4. triablos4

Can start in 20-30 min or so.

E92 M3

Over-served and under-skilled is no way for me to play Trials!

Thanks to the good doctor Drizz (ne WipedOut) and Axo and RuEric for getting me to the lighthouse. Really fun and chill runs. Drizz took a few games to get used to the superior talent on the Xbox side (think he went 19-2 in the third game lol). Pro-tip: opening a second bottle of wine at 2:00am with a 5-0 card seems like a brilliant idea at the time...it's not.

Lol I feel like a grandpa for going to bed so early while everyone is playing DD (Drunk Destiny)

Steady loosing my voice...

Who's doing what? And cards going?

Steady loosing my voice...
Spouting Conspiracy Theories/
Like I got no choice/

All these Titans coming after my Throne/
And Frabjous Hunters haven't seen nothing like me/
A Warlock with a Thousand Yard Stare straight to their dome.

Who's doing what?
Any cards going?
Osiris will be cut.

Maybe I should stick to charts. :p Sorry, my favorite essayist is releasing a Black Panther comic next month and has been spitting rhymes all morning.

Top Bottom