• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ape said he doesn't want to do carries because this map sucks for him as a shotgun user. I can try later when drizz is online.

Understandable. This map is 100% snipers only.

Tripmines are my favorite grenades by far. So useful in setting up kills.

gytt.gif

Hey, old guardian reporting in.
I stopped playing Destiny before the first big expansion came out because I didn't want to pay every few months.
But I heard about Destiny going free2play completely in the future. Does anyone have more info on that?

Hey, old guardian reporting in.
I stopped playing Destiny before the first big expansion came out because I didn't want to pay every few months.
But I heard about Destiny going free2play completely in the future. Does anyone have more info on that?

I haven't heard anything about that, but maybe I'm just out of the loop.

the_id

So are we going to get Taken Armor or will we be fighting Taken Guardians?
I'm hoping for a version of Taken Guardians where there's a new Subclass where Guardians can take control of the Darkness but that's just a dream.

Its going to be either Taken Armor or Shader.

WeTeHa

I have never raided before and would love to start doing some of those and hell even nightfalls. I have all 3 classes around light level 300. It would be awesome if I could get my first carry through one soon. So if anyone is interested I'm on PSN "Crotchbugs." Just shoot me a message and a request please.

I try to do the old raids (VoG, CE) and PoE every week for the crux, Y1 exotics and materials (to convert to motes -> faction rep). And as someone who only started with taken king, it's a lot of fun. You're welcome to join. Even though we do hard mode it shouldn't be that hard for a first timer as we can quickly explain the mechanics. I usually ask in the thread if anybody wants to run it and post a list. Just put your name down and you're good to go.

For the KF normal raid, your best bet is probably to post a list in the thread yourself and ask if people want to run it, because most people here only do hard mode.

Or you can wait till Hawkian resumes his weekly newbie raids. He posts a signup link in the thread and they are a great way to get introduced to the raids.

For Nightfalls, most people usually run them on Tuesday, so just hang around the thread and join when people look for more.

I try to do the old raids (VoG, CE) and PoE every week for the crux, Y1 exotics and materials (to convert to motes -> faction rep). And as someone who only started with taken king, it's a lot of fun. You're welcome to join. Even though we do hard mode it shouldn't be that hard for a first timer as we can quickly explain the mechanics. I usually ask in the thread if anybody wants to run it and post a list. Just put your name down and you're good to go.

For the KF normal raid, your best bet is probably to post a list in the thread yourself and ask if people want to run it, because most people here only do hard mode.

Or you can wait till Hawkian resumes his weekly newbie raids. He posts a signup link in the thread and they are a great way to get introduced to the raids.

For Nightfalls, most people usually run them on Tuesday, so just hang around the thread and join when people look for more.

What time do you guys run the raids? I'm in the UK and would not mind joining in. Old weapons, crux, just for the fun of the raid

Heck, would be niece to get a group to do normal KF

WeTeHa

What time do you guys run the raids? I'm in the UK and would not mind joining in. Old weapons, crux, just for the fun of the raid

Heck, would be niece to get a group to do normal KF

We ran Crota HM x3 today. I was looking for a couple more people to run VoG HM but nobody was interested unfortunately. Will try again tomorrow afternoon/evening with VoG.

You are roughly my timezone (I'm GMT+1), so that should work out.

Retro Raid Night: 10-10:30pm Est start. VoG x1 + CE x1

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruffles (if he's awake and not divisioning)
4. Jafku
5. Knight
6. JohnofMars

Alts.
1. lightsaberut

If there's someone who wants to do it and doesn't have a spot, take them instead of me.

If you're short one, send me an invite, i'll be online.

I have never raided before and would love to start doing some of those and hell even nightfalls. I have all 3 classes around light level 300. It would be awesome if I could get my first carry through one soon. So if anyone is interested I'm on PSN "Crotchbugs." Just shoot me a message and a request please.

If you are available now you can take my spot.

Top Bottom