• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hey folks, I'm at 44 calcified fragments and need the tier 3 court of oryx kill. He seems super hard this week and I can't 2-man with my buddy. If anyone wants to help, hit me up please. PSN Anoregon

Ended up getting it done, so I got my shiny new Touch of Malice. Went from 15 calcified fragments and 0 hadium flakes last night to finishing the quest today, lol. It's good to have a hunter buddy willing to run you through everything.

Steady loosing my voice...
Spouting Conspiracy Theories/
Like I got no choice/

All these Titans coming after my Throne/
And Frabjous Hunters haven't seen nothing like me/
A Warlock with a Thousand Yard Stare straight to their dome.

Who's doing what?
Any cards going?
Osiris will be cut.

Maybe I should stick to charts. :p Sorry, my favorite essayist is releasing a Black Panther comic next month and has been spitting rhymes all morning.

Haha. Love it.

SO...I noticed something last night during my trials card on my Titan. I actually play all my classes like a filthy warlock. I tend to got for a grenade tag first and then move in for the kill. I am all about that space magic through and through John.

Edit: Also Biggy is streaming some Trials right now https://www.twitch.tv/biggy70686

Haha. Love it.

SO...I noticed something last night during my trials card on my Titan. I actually play all my classes like a filthy warlock. I tend to got for a grenade tag first and then move in for the kill. I am all about that space magic through and through John.

Edit: Also Biggy is streaming some Trials right now https://www.twitch.tv/biggy70686

In Rumble, I do that too. It feels great because you're not just for out gunning them, you're out thinking them. But for Trials, I almost always use them for area denial. Get a snipe? Toss a nade on it.

Watching your stream last night was interesting. So aggressive, made me clinch almost, like "No! It's too risky! Blam! Melee!" Whew. Gonna need to watch some more to learn how to more effectively shotgun.

WipedOut

Retro Raid Night: 10-10:30pm Est start. VoG x1 + CE x1

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruffles (if he's awake and not divisioning)
4. Jafku
5. Knight
6. JohnofMars

Alts.
1. lightsaberut

Lnkn52

Must be the illustration style but this gear looks a lot better than what we got in the game.

tumblr_nobamuWEHt1rlwvpio1_1280.jpg

X-Frame

Party Crasher +1 drop:

Aggressive Ballistics, Rangefinder, Rifled Barrel, and Danger Close. Wow.

Only thing better would have been Final Round or LITC instead of Danger Close, I think.

clubfoot

I have never raided before and would love to start doing some of those and hell even nightfalls. I have all 3 classes around light level 300. It would be awesome if I could get my first carry through one soon. So if anyone is interested I'm on PSN "Crotchbugs." Just shoot me a message and a request please.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That last game.

9S760d8.png

One guy tried to lagswitch and booted his own sorry ass out. One of the other guys tried to do the same but he probably had a change of heart and his red bar turned green for the rest of the match.

I decided to get to rank 25 in New Monarchy with my Titan

Needed 5 rank ups, and just went and used coins and mats

Got the last missing shader for New Monarchy (Cleopatra AK) and also the following

The third perk is reinforced barrell

And this

Also got the Executors red Mark and Crown of the New Monarchy Emblems

Plus 3 Burden of proof XI

No ships tough :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You guys should try and get Dthomp to the lighthouse. If I were still on and had a strong third I would try and help him.

Top Bottom