• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

X-Frame

So last night I took 2 new players thru Skolas because I promised them a new cool ship and shader and emblem -- however I completely didn't know that they needed a Treasure Key to get all that!

That is some bullshit. 1 of them already used their key at the Level 28 PoE so didn't have anymore.

And this week's Skolas is damn easy too with a Small Arms. Shit. I felt like an idiot.

MicSte79

Neo Member
Sure. The story missions and most quests are pretty easy to complete solo, but some stuff (like the taken champions) and court of oryx is much easier in a fireteam.
You can add me on PSN.

Also, did you do the refer a friend thingy with anyone yet? Not sure what the rewards are (special sword, shader, emote...?), but you should definitely get on that.

Cool I will add you, what's your PSN ID?

And what is Refer A Friend?

Cool I will add you, what's your PSN ID?

And what is Refer A Friend?
It's a system that allows a veteran player help a new player with story missions and strikes and what not. You just sign up on some website and it gives both players a quest that gives 3 new legendary swords(that are no different than the original ones performance wise), an indestructible sparrow, 2 emotes, an emblem, and a shader.

maomaoIYP

Voidwalker - Live the dream!
P5hwQHY.gif

Deku Tree

I'm feeling kind of neutral on the spring update. Still playing Division. Planning to play DS3 and UC4. Not sure I will be hyped for a low effort refresh of PoE. I need to hear about the details. Not gonna watch the streams live but I'll read what happened on them afterwards.

I'm feeling kind of neutral on the spring update. Still playing Division. Planning to play DS3 and UC4. Not sure I will be hyped for a low effort refresh of PoE. I need to hear about the details. Not gonna watch the streams live but I'll read what happened on them afterwards.
Pretty much how I feel as well. I might play it just to catch back up to be within range of the max level. But that depends on a few things..

WeTeHa

Well, damn, just got a 1k yard stare with shortgaze, snapshot and hidden hand. The second perk is army of one, unfortunately. Still a pretty damn good roll.

3 more for VoG guys.

Ghazi

Well, damn, just got a 1k yard stare with shortgaze, snapshot and hidden hand. The second perk is army of one, unfortunately. Still a pretty damn good roll.

3 more for VoG guys.

I've been using a similar roll with Life Support instead of Army of One since TTK launch. AoO is pretty inconsequential, the gun is a monster.

Army of One totally ruins that roll. You should give it to me instead.

Give... it... to... me... now...

Drizzle and Trip, is 830 EST tonight good for the Xbox Mercury train?

Works for me! I'll be around for some Trials action on either system starting sometime after ~4pm EST, if there are first timers looking for help.

ViciousDS

Banned
haven't been here for awhile. The Division hogging my time atm.....but it really just brings me more problems. Like wanting MORE Destiny!

I'm kind of actually hoping Destiny 2 starts everyone fresh again and brings back that original feel that vanilla had but without the lack of content. There really was nothing like year one of Destiny.

But I can't stop laughing at the GIF in the OP.....the weekly update crap....god I'm dying of laughter.

Mindlog

Remember when you could patrol Venus and every time you went past the Waking Ruins you'd be able to help out a fairly low level team trying their hardest to open the Vault door?

hNE24Hr.jpg

WeTeHa

Army of One totally ruins that roll. You should give it to me instead.

Give... it... to... me... now...

Works for me! I'll be around for some Trials action on either system starting sometime after ~4pm EST, if there are first timers looking for help.

If destiny had trading I would. I can't use that thing effectively anyway, so I'll still suck at pvp even with that roll.

You know... you could play with it on my account to get me that mercury grimoire :p

One day I'll need a carry to the lighthouse. Der_Pate offered to help, but he'll need a strong third to carry my incompetence :D

I tried to show up for the 10:30p Retro Raid last night, but I was falling asleep. Wiped and his crew sent me to bed instead, making sure I took care of myself so that I could take care of my fam.

anigif_enhanced-30758-1414517433-12.gif

Nice! Voidwalker is such a fun class to play. Im really hoping the improved Blink helmet can give it a nice boost.

If there grenades get a buff I'd be tempted to play Void as the quickdraw gauntlets have improved energy drain

Edit at the moment I'm just going to take my Warlock forward after the update, one of the classes is bound to still be OP

stay gold

If there grenades get a buff I'd be tempted to play Void as the quickdraw gauntlets have improved energy drain

Axion Bolts could use some sort of buff for sure. They're pretty easy to slide under, and Nightstalkers nullify them completely with no effort required.

My main problem with VW is Blink is just awful when paired with a shotgun, unless you're playing terrible opposition. If im gonna use Focused Burst I may as well use Storm or Sunsinger.

Is this really happening? No VoG and/or CE refresh?

Top Bottom