• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Anyone up for some trials? I can do scarab farming too if you want.
Edit:I don't care if you want to do Mercury or bounties, I'm ok with either
or is trials dead?

The crucible may be a hot mess but it can still be one of the most fun experiences out there, just went on a 20+ kill streak on bannerfall rift, sooooo much fun, I had to of pissed off that guy I no scoped after he tethered me haha

Edit: that match gave me and in times of need with rangefinder, final round, and rifled barrel. If only it was a party Crasher ):

Iceman829

Don't trust her. Anyway, it's already too late.
muha

Edit: Just watching Daredevil S2. Goddamn, so good. Episode 4 had me cringing at
the drill scene

I turned it on last night. About 5 minutes in I had to turn it off. I knew I'd be up half the night watching S2 of DD

Namikaze1

Yeah, season 2 is so good. Finished it early Sunday morning. There were a few things I didn't like but overall found it to be better than season 1 which I also liked. The fight scenes were so much better this season.

Wait until
the fingers
scene.
Stop!

I had cleansed my mind of that scene!

Also might want to put that behind spoilers.

Edit: on the topic of superheroes, I'm going to go see BvS tonight. :D

WipedOut

Yeah, season 2 is so good. Finished it early Sunday morning. There were a few things I didn't like but overall found it to be better than season 1 which I also liked. The fight scenes were so much better this season.

Stop!

I had cleansed my mind of that scene!

Also might want to put that behind spoilers.
I'm on episode 5. Love it so far and they really did a great job of casting this year

Jinjo

Im still bitter about the way the destroyed the Gjallarhorn , and how they didn't carry it forward for year 2.

I miss it too. :(

It wasn't even that OP really. Only exotic that was an actual exotic alongside Icebreaker.

Both of them left behind....

Namikaze1

I still blame the likes of DestinyLFG and reddit for that nerf. Everyone who required folks to have a Gjallarhorn for raids and such are at fault.

You did this! YOU. DID. THIS.

give me my year 2 necrochasm first though, Bungie.

Homeboyd

Ballerhorn will return
a week before destiny 2
For $60.00

kotick921-610.jpg

GhaleonEB

The armor sets shown look like the PoE sets with a Taken lick of paint over them so it's assumed that the new content will be PoE rehashed with Taken stuff.

From how it was put in the BWU, I thought PoE was the "And more..." on the list, since they added the picture of the PoE Taken armor right after it.
  • New PVE Challenges
  • New and Updated Gear
  • New Quest featuring the Blighted Chalice Strike
  • Increased Max Light and Rewards
  • Sandbox and Crucible Updates
  • And more…
*PoE Taken Armor Pic*
My hope is that's not the same as the "New PVE Challenges", otherwise they'd be listing the same thing twice.

When using symbiote a golden gun shot doesn't take away super energy, at least it didn't when I used it.

The super timer was nerfed from 15 seconds to 8 seconds as "to many people used it"

So now you have to pop your golden gun more or less in front of the people you want to kill, only to get smashed in the animation

Edit that's only with the symbiote

Kyoufu

From how it was put in the BWU, I thought PoE was the "And more..." on the list, since they added the picture of the PoE Taken armor right after it.

My hope is that's not the same as the "New PVE Challenges", otherwise they'd be listing the same thing twice.

If this means VoG still has a chance of being updated then I'd be happy.

edit: Weeeeeell never mind that then.

ACR0019

Urk via Twitter

Please set really low expectations everyone!

If they did update those old raids, would you guys who have been playing this for a long ass time really enjoy going through it again only for better LL loot? Everyone on here talks about how HoW endgame was best so far, which sounds to me like there was a plethora of activities to finish every week that had good loot rates. I'll also bet that there will be patrol refreshes in the April Update.

LTWood12

If they did update those old raids, would you guys who have been playing this for a long ass time really enjoy going through it again only for better LL loot? Everyone on here talks about how HoW endgame was best so far, which sounds to me like there was a plethora of activities to finish every week that had good loot rates. I'll also bet that there will be patrol refreshes in the April Update.

I have no idea what this post means.

Urk via Twitter

Please set really low expectations everyone!

If only they had a blog where they could set expectations and a weekly column to do it!

If only they could set expectations, but no, Bungie gotta tease an announcement for "next week" and then milk it for 3 weeks of streams.

Who wants 8 more years of this? Of community managers who barely interact? Of Weekly Fluffdates? Of not setting and managing expectations? Of stealth matchmaking changes that take 3 months to reverse with little clarity? Of tweets clarifying to "set expectations accordingly"? Of DeeJ's boss having 1,657 weapons parts?

FFS, Bungie. This is not how you manage a community.

ACR0019

I have no idea what this post means.

:(

After lurking here for a long time, I'm genuinely curious if power players who post in this thread would be interested in running through old raids again if the only rewards are marginally higher LL loot. That's all I'm asking.

Lnkn52

If only they had a blog where they could set expectations and a weekly column to do it!

If only they could set expectations, but no, Bungie gotta tease an announcement for "next week" and then milk it for 3 weeks of streams.

Who wants 8 more years of this? Of community managers who barely interact? Of Weekly Fluffdates? Of not setting and managing expectations? Of stealth matchmaking changes that take 3 months to reverse with little clarity? Of tweets clarifying to "set expectations accordingly"? Of DeeJ's boss having 1,657 weapons parts?

FFS, Bungie. This is not how you manage a community.

Might as well start lowering your expectations for Destiny 2.

LTWood12

After lurking here for a long time, I'm genuinely curious if power players who post in this thread would be interested in running through old raids again if the only rewards are marginally higher LL loot. That's all I'm asking.

Speaking only for myself here. The hope for anything new in year 2 of any substance was lost months ago. So all we really can hope for is updated content from year one made fresh or remixed in some way for year 2. VoG and Crota's End being the two biggest hopes because they're raids, some of the most fun and challenging PvE content from year one, and the loot from them is much better than Kings' Fall's loot.

So for me, I just want to be able to use the most fun weapons in the game in the hardest content in the game. You can't currently do that.

If the raids were taken-ized, yes. Taken are interesting, challenging enemies. Think about the mission Paradox for how different a Taken Hydra could be. Fighting him as he navigates the Gorgon Maze, taking down multiple oracles is a great, great fight. Think of the whole raid remixed like that.

If the raids were just scaled up, then it'd be a yes for me. I loathe King's Fall and a LL appropriate VoG/CE might not be new, but it'd be good content WITH MEANINGFUL REWARDS! Not farming for infusion materials. Instead we'd be getting powerful and cool looking gear we could use across every activity in the game.

So yeah, I'd be game.

Kyoufu

Updated VoG/CE doesn't make sense lore-wise, at least currently. PoE can be refreshed whenever and wherever due to being a combat arena.

Top Bottom