• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Clip i forgot to include in my last post

xThuW4SqfxQm69PRXG.gif

We lost to this team which sucked. Should have been more careful against them. Im 99% sure i've faced that Cirillo guy before and he's a god tier sniper. His other helper was crazy good too.

LTWood12

^^^^^^^^^
Grats, man. Welcome to the addiction. It seems you've got the right idea. It's not about comparing yourself to the best, but to your previous self.

Nice match! I can see why you want that Grasp so much; you gel with that Edict. Great work with Immobius as a Striker? Did you get the vendor IB Shotgun, Daedris' Retort? It's a similar archetype with more Striker friendly perks.

Yeah Immobius lol. I was literally too lazy to move over my Deidra's Retort or CS-D so I just used what I had on the character. It was surprisingly alright.

GGs Indeed! It was pretty crazy how many times we got matched with people above 2k Elo. I guess that's where one would find the most hardcore of the hardcore at this late in TTK.

Watching these rematches...SO SWEATY. That...blade fail X....

You just need to be like John and get a .44 KD on your 14th match for a Scarab. Kappa.

It's funny, but I actually had a scrubby match when it dropped for me too. Drizz snapped off and at the end I was rewarded. RNG.

Hahahaha yea, I meant to turn but it kept going straight -_-

I'm glad the moment of great job got captured hahaha

Man that second rematch was hilarious. It was almost 3 am for me and you guys were like "one more Igor? Just one more? 24th is the charm" and im like okay then one more. And we match that guy again lol. Loading the match (you didnt save it) i was like "Mistakes were made! Regrets!" but we wrecked them :)

Also your voice itself wasn't saved xplicit, weird.

And that was a just a small sample of what we faced. We fought so many teams on that level. Scarab used to be something ridiculous but nowadays its legit tough. I could only do it for so many matches because i had good teams all around.

Hahahaha when someone else says one more, I'll usually play, especially when it's going fairly well. I should have snipped it earlier. I'll make version 2 later if I could get that part haha.

And yea, I have to figure out why my voice isn't captured. I keep forgetting to do that

Frenden

Banned
You should play more Trials. It's been the best part of Destiny PvP since it was introduced. It still is now despite my dislike of the win-based MM.

Besides, you had a natural proclivity for it

I ended up playing a bit in Y2. Made it a few times! It was fun. I think the drunken night where our first two matches were pure redbar cheese put me off it for a while. I kept hoping connections would improve.

I'm hoping the April update grabs me again. I miss my DGAF pals.

Those feels when you knockout the win a different game mode one after the other, esp when Rift loads you in 30 seconds from the end at 19,000 to 8,500

So does Guardian.gg/Safari believe that I'm a girl? Or are they suggesting I send my wife off to a girls getaway for more Destiny time.

RwtuhKs.png

Edit: what should I name my Destiny PvP/PvE blog?

WeTeHa

Running Golg HM CM + daughters x3. I have golg CP on all 3 of my characters (thanks kadab).

1. WeTeHa
2. Light_Knight_Sky
3. Kadab
4. Nicodemic
5. Pandora012 (?)

We should be able to start about 2 hours from this post. (8 pm CET?). If anyone can't make that time, let me know.
1 spot open.

Deku Tree

So does Guardian.gg/Safari believe that I'm a girl? Or are they suggesting I send my wife off to a girls getaway for more Destiny time.

RwtuhKs.png

Based upon your web surfing history, and your cookies, and all the other ways they use to track you, then Google's Targeted AD algorithms believe that AD is something that would be very interesting to you.

Running Golg HM CM + daughters x3. I have golg CP on all 3 of my characters (thanks kadab).

1. WeTeHa
2. Light_Knight_Sky
3. Kadab
4. Nicodemic
5. Pandora012 (?)

We should be able to start about 2 hours from this post. (8 pm CET?). If anyone can't make that time, let me know.
1 spot open.

I'm good for two runs.

GutZ31

Chrome sucks on iOS and OS X.

I switched to android about 2 years ago, and am very happy with my choice.
Nexus p6 is quite awesome.

Btw, did anyone else get like 5 emails from bungie about their twitch stream yesterday?
My inbox was looking spammed.

Deku Tree

The real question is why isn't anyone using any type of ad blocking software on iOS. It's free and it dramatically speeds up your web page downloads and reduces your data usage (if you care).

The real question is why isn't anyone using any type of ad blocking software on iOS. It's free and it dramatically speeds up your web page downloads and reduces your data usage (if you care).

I definitely do use an adblocker. Day 1. I just whitelist sites I want to support.

Ads aren't even ads anymore. They're trackers and malware vectors.

Tri4

I've had adblock plus downloaded on my (android) phone for a long time but I never had it activated because I felt like my website loading was a little slower. Maybe I was just being crazy but idk I didn't really like the feeling of having my websites pass through that adblock for some reason.

Yeah I looked it up and seems like the best ways are to root your phone, but I'm too scared to tinker with my phone on that level. Plus rooting needs to unlock bootloader and I CBA to factory reset my phone.

"Whereas adblock runs a proxy server that all traffic on your phone needs to go through, adaway edits the hosts file on your phone, telling your phone that certain known ad hosts should return nothing: requires root, but no memory usage."

LTWood12

Because I like having an internet and the sites I enjoy I want them getting paid. Ads haven't really been an issue for me on mobile (though gaf of late has been kind of awful). I'm getting close to giving in though. Ads are becoming almost malware at this point. I honestly don't know why anyone in their goddamn mind would use yahoo for anything. just the messenger on some of our staff's computer fucks their pc's up.

edit: and yes i know something something whitelist something something; but I know i'd end up being too lazy to go through and do that.

WeTeHa

1. WeTeHa
2. Light_Knight_Sky
3. Kadab
4. Nicodemic
5. Pandora012
6. Tito (2 runs)

Okay, we have 6. Still need an alt though for run 3.

Anybody got a hm checkpoint I can grab quickly?
I can load it up after I eat if you still need it.

Top Bottom