• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Joined the Scarab hunt, lose to a elo 2500 Titan and thus knock Igor out of his Scarab card at 20 wins with no Scarab. Then my next match is against a super scrubby team and I got Scarab. 14 wins.

:-|

What's the god roll for the doctrine? I just got one from a gold package, but I haven't paid much attention to the meta. Mine is persistence, braced frame/small bore/extended mag, range finder. What should I be using on the middle perk?

Grats, John! You have no reason to complain about my shader now.

Alright, alright. :p

What's the god roll for the doctrine? I just got one from a gold package, but I haven't paid much attention to the meta. Mine is persistence, braced frame/small bore/extended mag, range finder. What should I be using on the middle perk?

Trials weapons have fixed perks for all but the last node, in this case, Range Finder. God roll is Counterbalance. But Range Finder is still strong. Give it a try and see how you like it.

phen0m24

thanks to Ocean for rolling with mah offspring in the quest for Refer a Friend loot and Destiny good times.

We'll try to get him a better primary. :)

Dthomp

A big old thanks to Pandora, ErnieMcCracken, and Lightsaberut for the evening runs. Got gold package on all 3 characters and died ALOT. My 2nd HH Doctorine, the Rocket Launcher and an Inward Lamp with Outlaw (is this any good?)

Beat them 5-1 again lmao

WOOOOOOOT!!!!!

Great games guys. We beat some really sweaty Final Bosses, including a 3.66 K/D 2 out of 3 times. Lost first match 3-5, beat them 2nd 5-2, took a 5 minute break to not rematch them.. then got them next match and won 5-1....

Really GGs to Ape, Igor, Inapp, and John!

Sorry for the frustration towards the end. After playing all day long and losing some close ones, it starts to get hectic.

20 wins on a 9 win card with no scarab. None yet for me.

Also 24 games post 9 win card yesterday and today all together and no scarab. Before this weekend i had already done some games so its probably more than 30 at this point.

/salt

And holy fuck we matched some pro teams. Matched like 4 guys with 2400+ ELOs through those games, probably 12 guys with 2000+ ELO and when they werent being carried by these god tier guys it was a super solid team of 3 1800-1900 ELO. I think we had ONE scrubby ~1400 team and that was the one john got his scarab lol

GutZ31

50 minutes without a post?

Ded thread

Not ded, taken.
header_frontpage_1.jpg

17-3 with Warlock
17-4 with Hunter
34 Wins, 7 Losses total. 83%, not bad considering 28/41 or 68% of all matches were final bosses. Still SUPER SALTY about losing up 4-0 on a final boss... Iwnfjnwjnfwjbdqubfw

20 wins on a 9-0 card. 6 out of the 7 losses were to final bosses.

All losses the team had at least 2 people with a high Elo, and a lot of wins against high Elo.

Even though they had 600+ above me, my Elo at the end only went up like 50.

Takes a very long time to go up haha. But damn it feels good to play again after 77 hours of The Division. Sweaty Destiny is good stuff. I started to get my groove more when I switched to my PvP main, Blade. Such goodness.

In the end, so many sweaty matches and came out victorious on most of them. Great stuff.

Yay more stats (and impressive ones to boot)! Warms my heart, Xplicit.

(Guardian.gg makes ELO adjustments based on team average, so with Ape & Igor the team average is high & thus doesn't get major shifts.)

Man, do I feel crappy getting a Scarab way before Igor.

114 hours of Trials vs 31
883 games vs 236
81% win rate vs 56%

Who deserves it more? And yet...
30 games post Flawless and counting vs 5

Maybe it is a kindness, though, given how hard it is for me to come by 2+ hour chunks of play time right now, getting the Scarab so quickly.

Yay more stats (and impressive ones to boot)! Warms my heart, Xplicit.

(Guardian.gg makes ELO adjustments based on team average, so with Ape & Igor the team average is high & thus doesn't get major shifts.)

Man, do I feel crappy getting a Scarab way before Igor.

114 hours of Trials vs 31
883 games vs 236
81% win rate vs 56%

Who deserves it more? And yet...
30 games post Flawless and counting vs 5

Maybe it is a kindness, though, given how hard it is for me to come by 2+ hour chunks of play time right now, getting the Scarab so quickly.

Thanks John. Haha yea it's all RNG. Igor and I will get it this coming weekend!

glaurung

My Titan is now afflicted with the Postmaster bug.

Exclamation mark is shown, but the bot does not have anything for me. Fix this crap, Bongo!

Top Bottom