• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Vossler

Dumb question - but jumping back in with a buddy --- do the level 25 character boosts also include the taken king with it? I already have the first two expansions, but just want to jump to 25 and have the taken king content with it. Thanks!

Dumb question - but jumping back in with a buddy --- do the level 25 character boosts also include the taken king with it? I already have the first two expansions, but just want to jump to 25 and have the taken king content with it. Thanks!

Owning TTK should put a Level 25 boost in your mailbox.

I believe you only get 1.

The first TTK story mission starts at Level 24, IIRC.

Maybe President Obama reads DGAF
AZl9cEp.jpg

I like this image better. It symbolizes the broken communication between Bungie and the Community:

Homeboyd

I am so damn sick of the infusion system and the overall light system in Year 2.

Year 1 was fucking great. Legendaries and exotics dropping at max level 100% of the time was fantastic.

I'd love to go back to it even if it meant weapons taking forever to level up again.
Can I say signed? Because, signed.

I'd rather have to sock activities for mats to use on a gun that takes forever to upgrade if it meant A) it drops at the highest LL (or will be once upgraded using mats) and B) it was actually good, unlike most everything in TTK.

NeOak

It's going to be SO WEIRD to get to the Archon Priest now and not hear Dinklebot say "A cell!, from the Prison of Elders. The Archon Priest is inside".

RIP Dinklebot.

Fuck Nolanbot

Come on Kor, it's going to be exactly the same 1) the infusion node was still there 2) Bungie guy said its up to 335 light 3) they've got to string it out for 16 weeks
16 weeks...

Does that take us all the way to September..?

No it doesn't

I was pleasantly surprised by my positive reaction to the Spring Update info but it is tempered by the fact that we are not likely to get anything else until September.

WipedOut

16 weeks...

Does that take us all the way to September..?

No it doesn't

I was pleasantly surprised by my positive reaction to the Spring Update info but it is tempered by the fact that we are not likely to get anything else until September.

No but it will take us to week 17 where they will start to discuss and stream the previews for the next update. Gotta leave time for that drip feed.

the_id

Fuck, now I have to get 6+ weapon kills per game???? This going to take me years....No need for an update Bungie.

I finally saw Bastion and got the Grimoire card, didn't realise it was a dumb map.

No but it will take us to week 17 where they will start to discuss and stream the previews for the next update. Gotta leave time for that drip feed.
Very true. September will be a big paid DLC so the drip feed could take a long for Deej to spit out.

"Next week we will begin to discuss the next few week's of discussion of the coming week's discussions regarding our discussions of the upcoming update. Stay tuned for hints of what to expect in those discussions."

please take the comments in the OT (yes, this is the 40th OT) ^_^ with a grain of salt...
see what I did there? lol
this community is devoted to this game, and have literally thousands of hours played. If you're looking for a great shooting game with friends, you've found the right place. I can't comment on the Division, as I've not purchased it, but after playing the closed beta, I didn't bother playing the open beta. *shrug*
the complaints that you see here are the complaints of those who have nothing else left to do in the game for the most part, and just play for min/max'ing, and know so much about the game, that they probably know more than the playtesters/live team do and are frustrated with the current state of various aspects of the game.
it's definitely worth playing, especially considering you haven't experienced the Dark Below, or House of Wolves content.
tks for the reply man...gonna pick up TK then with some friends.

In not worried about comments either. I stopped playing destiny because it was too time consuming and I was ignoring the wife too much lol. I knew back in September 14 it was something special. Literally first time I had laugh out loud moments in a video game in years.

ZeroCoin

Add me (PSN same as here) were playing mayhem for a while

Thanks for the offer but I'm still working. Then it's commute home, dinner, put kids to bed.... fun stuff. I'll definitely add you in case if you are available another time. Anyone else feel free to add me as well. PSN same as GAF.

Dthomp

If anybody wants to join me for NF (and up to 3x) PSN - Dthomp. Almost half way through first run solo. No mic ATM though be warned :)

the_id

Wipedout will be doing the retro runs this weekend (if he's not farming Division :p), you can get in on that.

You can't get 6 weapon kills in a game? What are you, a warlock? ;)

Ruthless bai, please, I'm lucky to get 4 kills per game. When are you coming back to Destiny?

We're doing GAF 3v3 at the moment. Dis gunna be nuts

Ramma2

You can't get 6 weapon kills in a game? What are you, a warlock? ;)

My main is an auto rifle, I'm proficient with that. Struggled a bit with the pulse rifle step. Scout rifle was brutal. Now he wants me to do hand cannon? I don't even have one of those.

Top Bottom