• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Welp, here's one Guardian that's not coming back.

WHpq6qJ.jpg

What is this talk about Chroma?

What is Chroma?

Don't know for sure but looks like an add-on for weapon/armor skins.

the_id

Thanks for the games guys, it's been a blast not running around solo the last couple days.
Yeah, that was fun. Wish I could drag Looney to keep playing PVP but he prefers Diablo.

Merhman only realised he did better if he stuck to the Meta in the end. Lol. Throw the Thorn away Merhmantrout.

Posting this roster up again on the new page for GAF v GAF tomorrow.

1. Merhmantrout
2. the_id
3. real2kev (bigmanny)
4. Biggy
5. Tri4
6. Shiv47
7. Feetiemaomao
8. Night_Knight
9. stay gold (seanders_89)
10. Blazeuk
11. X_magik_ox
12. Pandora012

Subs:
1. TheAquaticApe
2. DrDrizzay (maybe if we don't do Mayhem Clash)
3. Ballistic

Yeah, that was fun. Wish I could drag Looney to keep playing PVP but he prefers Diablo.

Merhman only realised he did better if he stuck to the Meta in the end. Lol. Throw the Thorn away Merhmantrout.
Lol yeah that was good fun, that was some of most PvP fun I've had in a while, GGs guys

Thanks for the games guys, it's been a blast not running around solo the last couple days.

Lol yeah that was good fun, that was some of most PvP fun I've had in a while, GGs guys

Map rotation fucked us for the Thorn/Shotgun dream. Tomorrow is a new day and I'll have my A team

Ballistic

I definitely did my best with mida, but wanted to get used to other weapons as the maps changed. You can put me on the list of alts. If I'm on and you need someone just shoot me an invite and I'll join.

I definitely did my best with mida, but wanted to get used to other weapons as the maps changed. You can put me on the list of alts. If I'm on and you need someone just shoot me an invite and I'll join.

There's about 6 different time zones involved in this so seeing as it's good Friday, I say we just get going when there's 6/12 online then others can hop in and out as people will be dropping for lunch/dinner/bed etc etc..

Okay, Ape & Igor, I was finally able to capture what my life has been like these past couple months thanks to y'all:

Mtw0a5G.png

(Original here)

Edit:
that feeling when you type a word 80,000 times and can no longer tell if it's spelled correctly

RIP the dream:

edit: lol Axo

You know, I think that is also people would really want for raid matchmaking...if it all somehow interfaces directly with Destiny and the corresponding network communication protocols.

Additionally, on the topic of the new dlc in April: why not bring forward Summoning Pits? I thought there is strike specific loot in there. I am surprised they didnt bring it forward like Omingul.

Also, bring back SRL! (or SLR, whatever the acronym is)

I miss having a regular raid group on Xbone. Finding a competent group on LFG/fireteams/100.io is like winning the lottery.

You know what Stabie would say in these situations.... Are there not any DGAF'ers that still raid regularly on the Bone? I've heard mixed results from fireteams and 100.io, as expected. I know Deku managed to find a solid squad on the100 but MM of any kind is always a gamble.

Fwiw I've had decent luck with Division MM on the regular campaign missions, but they're so easy it's not saying much. I don't even bother using a mic.

GhaleonEB

I still don't understand the difference between a light requirement, and a level 41 or 42 activity when we are capped at 40. I mean, there are a lot of these overlapping systems I do not understand, but right now that's the one that baffles me the most. If light level gates them, then why are they level 41 or level 42?

Mindlog

I have a Judith that's really fun to use in PvE. I hated Timur's Lash, but Judith does slow firing high impact HCs justice. Wish it were PvP viable because I could be convinced to start again. The sound and this weapon is very acceptable.

Also, Last Resort. Why is this perk?

maomaoIYP

Completely forgot about the BWU until I saw trout mention it.
PS gauntlets again Saladman? You disappoint me. Where are my PS chest pieces? I want my chainmail themed hunter armor.

In unrelated news, my second controller is basically dead. Didn't even last 6 months.

Did you ever figure out a time?

I still don't understand the difference between a light requirement, and a level 41 or 42 activity when we are capped at 40. I mean, there are a lot of these overlapping systems I do not understand, but right now that's the one that baffles me the most. If light level gates them, then why are they level 41 or level 42?

Where are you seeing a level 41-42 activity exactly?

Top Bottom