• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Homeboyd

I still don't understand the difference between a light requirement, and a level 41 or 42 activity when we are capped at 40. I mean, there are a lot of these overlapping systems I do not understand, but right now that's the one that baffles me the most. If light level gates them, then why are they level 41 or level 42?
Literally no one knows

Frenden

Banned
Nope. We've talked about it before but never got off the ground since conversation has always re-centered here. If someone wants to set it up that's cool with me. I've never used one before so I don't really know the pros/cons.

I just signed up, so I'm in the same boat--not exactly sure what the deal is.

NeOak

I just signed up, so I'm in the same boat--not exactly sure what the deal is.

A different messenger with rooms and stuff.

Kills activity in the OTs sadly. And we are already used to post in the OTs to check for people, so leave it at that.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Destruction.

jBF0m7A.png

Deku Tree

I still don't understand the difference between a light requirement, and a level 41 or 42 activity when we are capped at 40. I mean, there are a lot of these overlapping systems I do not understand, but right now that's the one that baffles me the most. If light level gates them, then why are they level 41 or level 42?

It seems like a psychological thing. Make it look hard by calling it lvl 41 or lvl 42. The difference between lvl 40 and lvl 41 and lvl 42 enemies has never been explained or figured out as far as I know.

It seems like a psychological thing. Make it look hard by calling it lvl 41 or lvl 42. The difference between lvl 40 and lvl 41 and lvl 42 enemies has never been explained or figured out as far as I know.

After a certain point, enemies light level doesn't matter either and you take a same amount of damage.

One more ring into their systems..

I'm sure lvl 41-42 enemies are a little harder somehow. More HP, more armor, weapons do more damage or something.

Probably more HP or more armor.

But I mean...in heroic strikes enemies hit like a truck, and you'll die in a few hits despite being over 300 light level(rec. for h. strike is 260).

Maybe it's more numbers but...the difference is probably superficial.

WipedOut

Haha awesome!

It's always cool to see dgaf play together in other games <3
8 man super team was fun until rogue ruthless decides to take me out with just 5 bullets. Jafku and I decided to have a Mano a Mano, had him down and spyder decided it would be nice to revive him. Needless to say I won that battle. Not cool spyder.

There's about 6 different time zones involved in this so seeing as it's good Friday, I say we just get going when there's 6/12 online then others can hop in and out as people will be dropping for lunch/dinner/bed etc etc..

I might hop on in the afternoon, just need to pop into work and keep my cell line alive.

NeOak

Dude, the things I do so I can keep playing Destiny....

I gifted a limited and very rare promo item that I got by sheer luck from a Nintendo rep to a friend's wife just so I could get him on Destiny more.

I know the struggle.
That's why I'm single.

ocean

Banned
Lol watching Nghtly stream and literally every single weapon slot on his character is a Last Word. He's carrying a full primary inventory of TLWs :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My Queen,

I have a midterm presentation in 12 hours. This humble peasant asks for your forgiveness and awaits for his punishment.

Education is bad for you. You'll get too smart and then get headaches all the time.

We picked up Driz anyway.

Top Bottom