• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Yeah, I'm up for some more games today. If John's available we could get him in there or whoever else is around. There's still plenty of people looking for virgin help including Macello's friend. Not sure my exact schedule but should be available in ~an hour.

Fwiw I'm down for helping Scarab farm as long as people actually wanna try-hard for it, knowing that we'll match good teams. It seemed like if we matched an average team we'd win but when we matched good teams we sorta rolled over. When we did our flawless runs the teamwork and communication was really on point but the scarab games were not so much.

John where you at we need you.
In one hour

I try as hard as when we go for flawless haha (playing because its fun and i want to win), i try super hard when i try to carry. But our teamwork against those good teams was definitely off. None of those teams were impossible to beat except for maybe one.

Yeah, I'm up for some more games today. If John's available we could get him in there or whoever else is around. There's still plenty of people looking for virgin help including Macello's friend. Not sure my exact schedule but should be available in ~an hour.

Fwiw I'm down for helping Scarab farm as long as people actually wanna try-hard for it, knowing that we'll match good teams. It seemed like if we matched an average team we'd win but when we matched good teams we sorta rolled over. When we did our flawless runs the teamwork and communication was really on point but the scarab games were not so much.

Well, 2 things were wrong with the 3 losses we had.

The first 2, it was an all final boss card so our teamwork wasn't there yet. The last game.... I'm guessing some were tired haha.

Either way, yea we'd have to ramp up the teamwork on final boss / Scarab runs. GET HYPED and play with 110% focus all around.

Maybe after running the Virgin through final boss down 3-4 took away the excitement of scarab runs :p
Because yea, that was pretty damn awesome.

John where you at we need you.
In one hour

I try as hard as when we go for flawless haha (playing because its fun and i want to win), i try super hard when i try to carry. But our teamwork against those good teams was definitely off. None of those teams were impossible to beat except for maybe one.

We went 57-7 yesterday. Three losses were scarab farms, two were mercy on Inthrall + Foxe's runs and two were on that busted first card w Ape. One scarab team straight rolled us, another was that lame-ass "Mercury Denial Squad" or w/e the fuck they called themselves, and the third was that last game we played
when I think you were falling asleep, lol
. All seven teams were pretty legit but only that one scarab team was realistically unbeatable, like you said.

Well, 2 things were wrong with the 3 losses we had.

The first 2, it was an all final boss card so our teamwork wasn't there yet. The last game.... I'm guessing some were tired haha.

Either way, yea we'd have to ramp up the teamwork on final boss / Scarab runs. GET HYPED and play with 110% focus all around.

Maybe after running the Virgin through final boss down 3-4 took away the excitement of scarab runs :p
Because yea, that was pretty damn awesome.

Yeah, definitely agree with this. Especially the GET HYPED part, haha

We went 57-7 yesterday. Three losses were scarab farms, two were mercy on Inthrall + Foxe's runs and two were on that busted first card w Ape. One scarab team straight rolled us, another was that lame-ass "Mercury Denial Squad" or w/e the fuck they called themselves, and the third was that last game we played
. All seven teams were pretty legit but only that one scarab team was realistically unbeatable, like you said.

Yeah we were off that first card. We got it locked down right after. You snapped off on your Titan. I need to try your build. I also need to be better about my pushes and not getting caught out in bad spots. It was actually pretty damn fun to run right at reset with you guys.

I'm available tonight starting at 8pm. I definitely want to do some Trials because I need my fix.

200w.gif

Yeah we were off that first card. We got it locked down right after. You snapped off on your Titan. I need to try your build. I also need to be better about my pushes and not getting caught out in bad spots. It was actually pretty damn fun to run right at reset with you guys.

You do well with your Titan, but if I may humbly offer advice on upping your Striker game: take a beat & aim your lightning grenades. They can either be super powerful or wind up hindering you because they actually block you. This gets even easier as you know the maps & people's movements to put one right where you need to. Treat 'em like trip mines, not firebolts.

phen0m24

did you see my photo??

:)

Drizz and Igor, if y'all want to run a warm-up card in ~10 minutes when both of y'all are ready, I'm down. Then leave it off to you guys to run with whoever else and then John when he's ready.

Maybe a couple hours after John we can run Axo on XB1 if he's down. And/Or Koro, either way.

Just offering suggestions. I'm usually up for whatever :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I find gunslinger the most fun to use right now. So many knife kills in last session.

tytyty3.gif

dtrtrt.gif

Up for some more IB practice later tonight.

Drizz and Igor, if y'all want to run a warm-up card in ~10 minutes when both of y'all are ready, I'm down. Then leave it off to you guys to run with whoever else and then John when he's ready.

Maybe a couple hours after John we can run Axo on XB1 if he's down. And/Or Koro, either way.

Just offering suggestions. I'm usually up for whatever :p

Yeah, I can hop on in like 10 from now if Igor is around. Down to run with Axo or Koro on X1 as well if schedules work out.

I'm available tonight starting at 8pm. I definitely want to do some Trials because I need my fix..

Fo sho, sounds good.

Most definitely dude, it was a blast. Reminded me of the good ol' days doing three reset runs w Stabie and Wicked. It'd been a long time since I actually played at reset.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The general is playing Fallout 4. What. First time I've seen him on in months.

I just beat that game. I'm amazed at certain things but I felt the 3 and New Vegas were better games. Mainly with the dialogue and decision making.

The general is playing Fallout 4. What. First time I've seen him on in months.

I just beat that game. I'm amazed at certain things but I felt the 3 and New Vegas were better games. Mainly with the dialogue and decision making.

I couldn't finish it. While it had some cool moments, I had so many other broken moments technically like floating people and what not that I actually just gave up. One of the first games I just said heck with it and went back to Destiny.

the_id

Boys and I drove past this store today and we had to stop and take a picture. I bet this is how poor Drizzay feels when he has to play with me. :) kappa no kappa

Pwf5Ziw.jpg

I did see this picture and it gave me a hearty laugh :p It actually reminds me of a store I saw recently that sold scrubs (the clothing) to medical professionals. I really wish I'd taken a picture because it had a hilarious name than "Scrubs Central" or something. And trust me, you have blossomed well beyond scrub central by now, you're like borderline pro-mode. Time for you, Justin and Foxe to make a Lighthouse run I think.

edit: GGs @ Igor and X. Mercury hype x3 for X this week, w00t.

Ok, ELO is makes 0 sense. We went 7-1 today, and the 1 loss was a higher average ELO team, and my ELO from start to finish dropped by 2 -_-

I wish I had the formula. I hate not understanding something!

I did see this picture and it gave me a hearty laugh :p It actually reminds me of a store I saw recently that sold scrubs (the clothing) to medical professionals. I really wish I'd taken a picture because it had a hilarious name than "Scrubs Central" or something. And trust me, you have blossomed well beyond scrub central by now, you're like borderline pro-mode. Time for you, Justin and Foxe to make a Lighthouse run I think.

edit: GGs @ Igor and X. Mercury hype x3 for X this week, w00t.

GGs indeed.

Ok, ELO is makes 0 sense. We went 7-1 today, and the 1 loss was a higher average ELO team, and my ELO from start to finish dropped by 2 -_-

I wish I had the formula. I hate not understanding something!

GGs indeed.

Yeah, that's basically why I gave up on caring about ELO a long time ago. It's a useful number to get a general impression, but it doesn't mean much otherwise. Anybody 1800+ is going to be a great player, and anyone below 1200 is probably not a PvP-god. It also lets you know whether or not they've played a lot of Trials. That's about it.

Logging on now.

Getting a quick snack but I'll be ready in 10 min.

Yeah, that's basically why I gave up on caring about ELO a long time ago. It's a useful number to get a general impression, but it doesn't mean much otherwise. Anybody 1800+ is going to be a great player, and anyone below 1200 is probably not a PvP-god. It also lets you know whether or not they've played a lot of Trials. That's about it.

Getting a quick snack but I'll be ready in 10 min.

Yea the fact that this happens makes no sense. But yea typically it works and makes sense.

I just want that sweet Diamond for something to accomplish (1700).

I noticed in the bungie stream that variks no longer sold the ships and shaders. Are the going to become unobtainable once the update hits?

If so I need to grind PoE for another 1300 rep to hit rank 3

Nicodemic

Yes! Just got to the lighthouse for the first time with NYCityREP and Chickenplays. These guys are incredibly good! Didn't even use my mercy.

Finally got the grimoire cards! Woot!

Top Bottom