• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Rescue mag is legit Xplicit, I never run out of special ammo

Cf3X_YAW8AEGybc.jpg

My baby

Namikaze1

o shit nami i forgot you had a kid was it a boy or girl? ��
Don't have a kid (rather not go into this). Babysitting my cousin. And two dogs. Two very annoying dogs. Two very annoying yet lovable dogs.
I love my two girls even if they enjoy making a mess out of the place.

Finally got around to watching Team "XplicitIgorianApe" take on the 25th best Trials player and win!

Surely the sweatiest of final bosses.

Igor does Igor and gets early picks with Ape immediately pressuring the orb. X on a number of occasions provides the cleanup to close the round. His positioning is stellar & the enemy team gets hit out of nowhere. If you wanna hear what I call Final Boss Callout Ape, listen to this match, lol.

The final round is incredible and worth the watch to see some of DGAF's best on point!

How's Spare Change.25 these days?

Got one with Headseeker, Injection Mold (+ stability & handling, - range), and Feeding Frenzy. Doesn't seem too bad.

neoism

Don't have a kid (rather not go into this). Babysitting my cousin. And two dogs. Two very annoying dogs. Two very annoying yet lovable dogs.
I love my two girls even if they enjoy making a mess out of the place.

lol my mistake...

lol my mistake...

It was nOOmi, not nAmi. ;)

How's Spare Change.25 these days?

Got one with Headseeker, Injection Mold (+ stability & handling, - range), and Feeding Frenzy. Doesn't seem too bad.

Same place as high impact hand cannons: not competitive.

90% of the time will take a 3rd burst & that's too slow.

Makes me sad. I loved my Hopscotch.

(Also you *need* counterbalance. The pull is more sideways than up.)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Stuck @70%, ugh...

By the way, I ventured to gaming side and read up on CODIW and the things its bringing

Why do I have this eerily familiar that Destiny will be sharing the same concept with the "Jackal"

Some things are being shared or enforced by ACTIV through its studios and games

I wouldn't be surprised if Destiny 2 has the seamless integration of Patrol > Ship > Planet Hop/Hub > Adventure > Patrol
Dogfighting and Customizing ships to personal choices

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wow people weren't exagerrating, I don't understand shit about what's going on and why I am shooting aliens.

Enjoy the gunplay

There's a reason why they have no time to explain...

Also join on me, I'm ready!

GunnerZ

So I was somewhat intrigued by Overwatch, but I just learned something new from the beta.

latest

Pharah can Titan skate.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Django-Unchained-You-Had-my-Curiosity.gif
She doesn't skate but she can jump super high and she has a jet pack that makes her float which is damn cool.

She one of my favorite characters at the moment.

She doesn't skate but she can jump super high and she has a jet pack that makes her float which is damn cool.

She one of my favorite characters at the moment.

Float? I ain't no Warlock to floof about. And wait, her super is basically a Nova Bomb.

VaderNoooooo.jpeg

I guess everyone did CoE already, so no one loves me and raid doesn't start till 8.
So I'll just go to the gym for 30 minutes then

*mumbles to self*

WeTeHa

I just found a thread on the gaming side about the intro to battleborn and how amazing it's supposed to be. That was one of the worst intro's of any game I've ever seen. Looked up the game, watched some gameplay and I was like "why is everyone excited for/playing this shit?"

Well, as it turns out, they're not playing battleborn, everyone's excited for overwatch. That makes a lot more sense. Why did I mistake one game for the other? I genuinely thought they were the same game, lol.

Now that I think about it I haven't done any raids in awhile. Dark Souls 3 is no joke, can't put it down.

I just found a thread on the gaming side about the intro to battleborn and how amazing it's supposed to be. That was one of the worst intro's of any game I've ever seen. Looked up the game, watched some gameplay and I was like "why is everyone excited for/playing this shit?"

Well, as it turns out, they're not playing battleborn, everyone's excited for overwatch. That makes a lot more sense. Why did I mistake one game for the other? I genuinely thought they were the same game, lol.

Because you are still awake. How does it feel to be from the future?

theWB27

So I'm just now starting my destiny grind. Are there certain weapons I should go after? At what point do I NEED to buy taken king?

ocean

Banned
18 coins from NF.
Thanks game.
Consider this: the alternatives are ugly Vanguard armor or mediocre Vanguard weapons or a repeat (probably at this stage in the game's life) Exotic. The only thing I can think of which could be remotely interesting from a NF is a good 1kYS roll but that's one in a million.

Coins are probably as good as it gets most of the time.

Top Bottom