• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

WipedOut

Wiped, hows that Destiny withdrawal going for you?
Life without Destiny journal entry #1:

It's been a quiet day, not entirely quiet but it has promise. Today, I woke up, dreaming about all the fun reset day activities to be had, all the loot to plummet only to be met with my ghost just sitting there pulsing a faint blue light mocking me, telling me today is not going to be a good day. Not matter what I tried, ghost would just not answer me. I could not acces my inventory nor access my ship to take me back to the last city to acces all the wonders I have aquired over the last 4 months in my massive vault.

The night is quiet. What will days ahead be like. I can only imagine.

-Wipedout

Life without Destiny journal entry #1:

It's been a quiet day, not entirely quiet but it has promise. Today, I woke up, dreaming about all the fun reset day activities to be had, all the loot to plummet only to be met with my ghost just sitting there pulsing a faint blue light mocking me, telling me today is not going to be a good day. Not matter what I tried, ghost would just not answer me. I could not acces my inventory nor access my ship to take me back to the last city to acces all the wonders I have aquired over the last 4 months in my massive vault.

The night is quiet. What will days ahead be like. I can only imagine.

-Wipedout

LOL this is will be you in a few days time

kCrGOt5ojlVbG.gif

Lost reference FTW.

It took 7 games of Control to FINALLY win 1 match. People really don't know how to play that crap.

Then I play Clash and can easily win that. Move freely and kill anywhere FTW. I now hate control. Clash is way better.

Lost reference FTW.

It took 7 games of Control to FINALLY win 1 match. People really don't know how to play that crap.

Then I play Clash and can easily win that. Move freely and kill anywhere FTW. I now hate control. Clash is way better.

We could not be more different. Clash might as well be Mayhem. Get shot from anywhere, no team work, no flow. I hate it. If I want free moment & kill anywhere, I'll take Rumble.

Control is a brilliant mode that provides the focus needed for having 12 players on these tiny maps.

FWIW, I don't like 6s after so much Trials. Even then, I think most 6s modes would be better as 4s.

NeOak

Lost reference, huh?

I bet all of you enjoyed that ending.

I was told to stay clear of the series because of it

X-Frame

Inferno 6v6 is a lot of fun. Many times I accidentally shoot a teammate standing next to me, just to be sure -- then they shoot back and then we realized we're teammates, haha.

Otherwise, no radar or heavy is amazing. Snipers are non-existent, no Firebolt tagging. Love it.

Nami, are you still around for 3X raid starting shortly?

Also, I still need another body for 3X HM Raid starting at totems. Any takers?

We could not be more different. Clash might as well be Mayhem. Get shot from anywhere, no team work, no flow. I hate it. If I want free moment & kill anywhere, I'll take Rumble.

Control is a brilliant mode that provides the focus needed for having 12 players on these tiny maps.

FWIW, I don't like 6s after so much Trials. Even then, I think most 6s modes would be better as 4s.

I should have prefaced it by saying this is with playing solo. Playing as a group, Control usually is more fun because of the reasons you mentioned.

In solo control, I can only do so much. In solo clash, I have a better opportunity to help the team win.

Arrrammis

Starting up a nightfall, feel free to join!
PSN: Arrrammis

Edit: well, didn't get what I expected. The nightfall reward gave me a 330 100-yard stare with crappy perks, but the last flayer gave me a 335 Treads Upon Stars scout rifle with life support, third eye, and hand-laid stock. Fairly good roll, I might keep that one for something different.

Agent

Currently soloing Nightfall and at the room before the bosses. Feel free to join for some easy loot. PSN: phantom8324

Edit: All done. Sorry for scrubbing it up on that first run kadey. I wasn't able to raise you with those Colossus raining down. The NF isn't hard, but is a pain with nearly everything doing solar damage in the final room

Top Bottom