• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

KemoSabe

Maybe you guys can help me:
I have Vanilla destiny on Disc (xbone AUS Version, but im in Germany) .
Which Version of ttk do I have to buy from the store?
The normal one or do I need the legendary?
Or could I just buy ROI when it releases?

I just...

I've noticed an increase in new, or returning, players the past week or two, which is cool. Good for them, and the game.

But I've been trying to complete the DO Exotic quest and the randoms I've gotten for Heroic Strikes have been TERRIBLE. They either leave, go afk, forcing me to do all the work, or are just plain bad. And these are 330+. 290's or 310's, no problem; I get it. But 330+? You would think after investing enough time to reach that level, you would at least be competent in pve.

Is it a guarantee each time or

And is it pve only?

Daily story - 15 marks (15 x 7 = 105 marks per week)
Daily crucible - 15 marks (15 x 7 = 105 marks per week)
Weekly heroic strikes - 10 marks (10 x 3 = 30 marks per week)
Weekly crucible wins - 10 marks (10 x 3 = 30 marks per week)

Dismantling a legendary item - 3 marks; 4 marks for 50%+ leveled up and 5 marks for 80% + leveled up.

Trials bounties - 3 bounties reward 25 marks each, per character.
Iron banner (once a month) - 3 weekly bounties per character give 25 marks each, so a total of 225 marks during IB.

Basically, if you just do the daily story and crucible, you're guaranteed 30 marks per day.

Daily story - 15 marks (15 x 7 = 105 marks per week)
Daily crucible - 15 marks (15 x 7 = 105 marks per week)
Weekly heroic strikes - 10 marks (10 x 3 = 30 marks per week)
Weekly crucible wins - 10 marks (10 x 3 = 30 marks per week)

Dismantling a legendary item - 3 marks; 4 marks for 50%+ leveled up and 5 marks for 80% + leveled up.

Trials bounties - 3 bounties reward 25 marks each, per character.
Iron banner (once a month) - 3 weekly bounties per character give 25 marks each, so a total of 225 marks during IB.

Basically, if you just do the daily story and crucible, you're guaranteed 30 marks per day.
Thanks!

Mindlog

Anyone up for a KF raid, NFs, or CoEs?
Boombloxer needs another run. I have to head out for a while.

Got a Last Extremity from a blue engram. Had firefly, but nothing else. In retrospect that should have been good enough for me.
Also got a Soulstealer's Claw with Perfect Balance and Hidden Hand. Interesting.

*The Gunslinger weapon perks are highly underrated. At least they were by me. Playing Hunter is fun again.

ocean

Banned

Other than Imago and (i think) The Vanity, are there any other HCs in Y2 that can roll with your pre-reqs?
Imago is the only one. Firefly and Outlaw roll on the same column in The Vanity, and regardless its base range isn't enough for it to cap range even with a good barrel.

What's that?

Also I'm at 235 light level, vanguard strikes are too high for me, is there a better way to gear up than just playing the crucible and hoping for good drops/waiting on legendary marks?
At 235, I would think Court of Oryx would be pretty worthwhile. You get lots of blue engrams - decrypt them one at a time and always equip the higher light pieces before decrypting the next engram. You can get to ~290 without too much effort.

On-stage presence, and at least 5mins of talking about Rise of Iron. No mention of Destiny 2 sadly until the next PS Event though.

WHAT IF THEY DO A TRAILER

IT'S LIKE HERE'S RISE OF IRON YOU FILTHY ANIMALS

IT'S TO SATE YOU TO THIS

BAM! DESTINY 2! COMING OUT ON 4/20/17!

CHECK OUT THESE DANK SPACE BATTLES AND RIPPIN' ARMOR! MAKE SURE TO SMOKE YOUR ENEMIES WITH THESE AWESOME NEW WEAPONS! ALL CURRENT GEN!

SnakeEyes

Banned
WHAT IF THEY DO A TRAILER

IT'S LIKE HERE'S RISE OF IRON YOU FILTHY ANIMALS

IT'S TO SATE YOU TO THIS

BAM! DESTINY 2! COMING OUT ON 4/20/17!

CHECK OUT THESE DANK SPACE BATTLES AND RIPPIN' ARMOR! MAKE SURE TO SMOKE YOUR ENEMIES WITH THESE AWESOME NEW WEAPONS! ALL CURRENT GEN!
We'll get dank space memes for sure, but nothing about Destiny 2 til start of next year :p

I would give my first born child for a teaser of Destiny 2.
Whoa there Satan :p

Top Bottom