• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

So I got nothing from completing my Shax bounties last night.

I grabbed the quests. 4 weekly quests were already completed on the main bounty. I finished one more. I complete the 5 for 5 quest and my only reward was a mote of light. It finished like any other weekly bounty.

Has anyone else seen this happen? I'm going to finish up some more of the weekly bounties and see if one of those drops the nightfall loot.

Its possible you got strange coins. Have you checked postmaster? If not, welcome to the club of having all that work for nothing. Happened to a few of us before.

I take that back, Igor. I ran against Rezo clan once in Trials way back in Year 1 on Widow's Court and got demolished. Their best guy was someone like UNC_23 or Jordan_UNC_23... can't remember exactly but he was a beast. He doesn't seem to be in their clan anymore, based on their member page.

So... that doesn't really count haha.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
If you need a hand, and you are on PSN just send a message. Plenty of people here will help you trough the missions. PSN same as GAF.

thanks i'll keep that in mind, actually i'm gonna do the "refer a friend" quest with another gaffer.

Use the Spark of Light in your consumables. :)

( automatically takes you to level 25 )

I have that item but honestly i want to experience the level up grind as intended, at least once, will probably use it once i try warlock or hunter.

I take that back, Igor. I ran against Rezo clan once in Trials way back in Year 1 on Widow's Court and got demolished. Their best guy was someone like UNC_23 or Jordan_UNC_23... can't remember exactly but he was a beast. He doesn't seem to be in their clan anymore, based on their member page.

Me biggy and feetie played against Tkirella, Guilm and one other rezo and lost 5-4 as I self rezzed instead of just using the super

Edit its taken a while as ive been dong all my builds at once but 335 with Trials gear and looking fly

ChogzeQWEAEmu3o.jpg

And what Deku said Rezo is huge like 300 odd members and lots of them are pretty average

Deku Tree

Biggy beat some clan REZO players last week on his stream. Biggy was like "never heard of them" lol. Seems like a big clan. Might be tough to beat TrueVanguard or Ramblinnn and some other players in their clan. But they're not all that good.

Axoman

So I got nothing from completing my Shax bounties last night.

I grabbed the quests. 4 weekly quests were already completed on the main bounty. I finished one more. I complete the 5 for 5 quest and my only reward was a mote of light. It finished like any other weekly bounty.

Has anyone else seen this happen? I'm going to finish up some more of the weekly bounties and see if one of those drops the nightfall loot.

I think this has happened to me at least 2 - 3 times. I pick up the True Meaning of War bounty and it's completed already, so I turn it an and just a mote or two.

thanks i'll keep that in mind, actually i'm gonna do the "refer a friend" quest with another gaffer.

I have that item but honestly i want to experience the level up grind as intended, at least once, will probably use it once i try warlock or hunter.

What's your PSN? I will be on shortly for a few hours

Edit. Check your pms.

Hey have a checkpoint for the Hard Mode raid from the sisters if anyone wants to go from there. Plan to play in about 5 hours. (12pm UK time)

Seems like a long shot that anyone will want to skip that far ahead but just in case:
1. bobs_99

Axoman

Any one here use tower ghost plug in for Firefox? It's all sorts of messed up for me, it keeps getting stuck in an endless updating loop.

Also, if any Xbox one people need a golgo CP, I've got one I can share or run it with you.

WeTeHa

Any one here use tower ghost plug in for Firefox? It's all sorts of messed up for me, it keeps getting stuck in an endless updating loop.

Also, if any Xbox one people need a golgo CP, I've got one I can share or run it with you.

Yup I use it. Or more like used to. The last update completely broke it, it's stuck for me as well. It updated fine, reloaded and now it's stuck.

ocean

Banned
Party Crasher + 1
Aggressive Ballistics
Rescue Mag
Rifled Barrel
Final Round

Dropped at 335LL from Shaxx weekly bounty.

That's... Not bad at all.

Me biggy and feetie played against Tkirella, Guilm and one other rezo and lost 5-4 as I self rezzed instead of just using the super

Edit its taken a while as ive been dong all my builds at once but 335 with Trials gear and looking fly

ChogzeQWEAEmu3o.jpg

And what Deku said Rezo is huge like 300 odd members and lots of them are pretty average

Biggy beat some clan REZO players last week on his stream. Biggy was like "never heard of them" lol. Seems like a big clan. Might be tough to beat TrueVanguard or Ramblinnn and some other players in their clan. But they're not all that good.

Yea I saw that match haha that was awesome. I mean the team Biggy faced the other day was a great team but Biggy, Manny and Liem had great teamwork and of course the excellent picks by Biggy.

I just wish I remembered the name of the UNC guy that was good.

Iceman829

I run it one night if you want. Then we can go play the overwatch beta together

X-Frame

Certainly feels that way. It's being pretty aggressive tbh. The better I play the harder matches get, to the point where I'll start a day going 2.0 and an hour later I'm going 0.8.

I thought it was just me going nuts or blaming matchmaking for playing poorly but then I go to Guardian.gg and see that the average lobby ELO for each match gets successively higher until I start getting destroyed by opponents.

Today: I started playing in a 1212 lobby. Next game: 1234. Next: 1240. Next: 1288. Finally: 1343 (vs. my team's 1276). The game is rigging you to lose. Your win streak too long? Take some bad teammates and strong opponents because fuck you.

Wait, how can I check ELO's in lobbies I join? I am on my guardian.gg profile but don't see anything. I see all my recent matches though. Can you tell me where that shows?

That'd be interesting for me to follow.

My Guardian.gg: http://guardian.gg/en/profile/2/X-Frame/5

We should get some people together and run it a few times.

ocean

Banned
Wait, how can I check ELO's in lobbies I join? I am on my guardian.gg profile but don't see anything. I see all my recent matches though. Can you tell me where that shows?

That'd be interesting for me to follow.

My Guardian.gg: http://guardian.gg/en/profile/2/X-Frame/5
Expand a match and the heading (above the list of players in the lobby) will say Alpha (1300) vs Bravo (1500) or whatever, that's each team's average ELO, along with the corresponding probability each team had of winning, numbers-wise.

X-Frame

Expand a match and the heading (above the list of players in the lobby) will say Alpha (1300) vs Bravo (1500) or whatever, that's each team's average ELO, along with the corresponding probability each team had of winning, numbers-wise.

Oh cool, thanks. Seems like since ELO was reset recently a lot of the averages are way off since they assume a non-placed person is a 0 or something for their average calculation.

I noticed I'm not even placed yet for anything but Control and Clash, with Clash mostly accurate because of all the IB I assume.

Oh cool, thanks. Seems like since ELO was reset recently a lot of the averages are way off since they assume a non-placed person is a 0 or something for their average calculation.

I noticed I'm not even placed yet for anything but Control and Clash, with Clash mostly accurate because of all the IB I assume.

Non-placed is assumed to be 1200, btw. But yeah, it needs a surprisingly large number of matches before it places you and displays your ELO.

It came down to my last Golg CM on my last character and I finally got 335 arms to finish the trio =D

After 8 months I can finaly stop doing this stupid raid.

Welllllll.... Now you've got to max this out to Tier 12. Gotta get that 5-5-2 build. My game experience got a whole lot deeper trying to max that out.

X-Frame

Non-placed is assumed to be 1200, btw. But yeah, it needs a surprisingly large number of matches before it places you and displays your ELO.

On Guardian.gg it seems to assume 0 actually.

For example on my recent list, 4th down is a Rift game where I am not placed yet. It has the average ELO of my team, Bravo, as 835, which is much lower than the other placed scores on my team. And if I add up the 4 placed scores on my team and divide by 6 I get 835. Unless I am misunderstanding you?

LifEndz

Does it follow that 1200 is what could be considered an average score? I'm much more into this ELO stuff now that sbmm is a thing.

Top Bottom