• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

It is known! Add me folks (TranceAddx)!

Dammit! Just last sunday i deleted my dude warlock for a lady warlock. Just finished grinding up to 40 solo yestetday.

Would have been nice to grind out the story with someone.

Would like to point i went from level 1-40 and didnt max a single subclass. Never changed it either.

FyreWulff

So, first time Destiny player, been playing for a few hours solo up to lvl 8. Is it best to just jump straight to 25 now? What's the best way of tackling the story/patrols etc. so it doesn't get too repetitive/grindy?

Save the boost for an alt. Once you finish the story play Strikes on that character. They'll push your characters light level up steadily as you take engrams back for decryption, and you'll get familiar with the locations.

Homeboyd

Dammit! Just last sunday i deleted my dude warlock for a lady warlock. Just finished grinding up to 40 solo yestetday.

Would like to point i went from level 1-40 and didnt max a single subclass. Never changed it either.
Subclasses and armor take way too long to upgrade.

E92 M3

I still have a lot of grinding to do if you have alts.

Welcome to the Dark side.

Be wary of a guardian called Wipedout, he steals everyone's loot.

I built a Wipedout shrine in my room with hopes of getting the RNG seed

I still have a lot of grinding to do if you have alts.

I built a Wipedout shrine in my room with hopes of getting the RNG seed

All my ladies are 335 except now the warlock doesnt have maxed classes. :( But if you want someone to power through the story with let me know.

I got that one this week.
~90 packages since TTK with no Road Unraveled :

90?
Da fuq?

Edit. Oh the fwc ship. Yeah its a beut.

I now have all three charcyers on dead orbit for fermi solution. Once that's done. There all moving to nm for space fararai

X-Frame

Finally got a Y2 Lord High Fixer!

Rolled with Surrounded and Grenadier. Boooo.

Bungie really needs to purge the perks that can drop, there is way too much useless crap.

Woof. I have to agree with Mehr and Ocean about regular crucible. They have seemingly cranked up the SBMM to 11. I did two matches for Shaxx bounties and both matches were against premade teams as well as red and yellow bars galore. Shame.

Overwatch was pissing me off since I can't see enemy health bars or my teammates' names still (I was able to for 2 whole games then it messed up again) so I played a game of PvP Daily Rift, No sound, with a unlevelled Rodeo Doctrine and unlevelled raid sniper and went near 3.0 with 22 kills and a rift dunk, not to mention 4 carries. Felt amazing. I don't need health bars or teammate's names in Destiny. A snipe to the face is a snipe to the face.

ocean

Banned
Overwatch was pissing me off since I can't see enemy health bars or my teammates' names still (I was able to for 2 whole games then it messed up again) so I played a game of PvP Daily Rift, No sound, with a unlevelled Rodeo Doctrine and unlevelled raid sniper and went near 3.0 with 22 kills and a rift dunk, not to mention 4 carries. Felt amazing. I don't need health bars or teammate's names in Destiny. A snipe to the face is a snipe to the face.

After playing Overwatch, Destiny looks like a slow motion slideshow and you go all Neo just dodging bullets.

After playing Overwatch, Destiny looks like a slow motion slideshow and you go all Neo just dodging bullets.

Hahaha yea forreals. I've been getting snipes down in OW and they feel so satisfying because it's so hard. So now Destiny is so much slower and I feel like I have all day haha

Finally got a Y2 Lord High Fixer!

Rolled with Surrounded and Grenadier. Boooo.

Bungie really needs to purge the perks that can drop, there is way too much useless crap.
Yeah alot of these new perks are awful.
After the initial excitement of receiving my only Shadow Price seeing it rolled with those same perks was pretty disappointing.
...If only the gunsmith still rerolled.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Finally. Just need one more shader to have them all.

ilxbRVR.png

Top Bottom