• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

What's happening everyone

Ahhh, finally played trials after a month of not playing it because of school and other games. I just got the spring update Trials emblem lol. Time to go on a winstreaks tomorrow.

Dmh is a Phantom.

It is known.

God damn, those sweaty games

lol no kidding, pretty much every game so far. We'll run it out and see how it goes, no biggie. Definitely had some clutch wins (and a couple painfully close losses).

Good news is that connections have been great. Most games have average ping of ~40ms.

NeOak

lol no kidding, pretty much every game so far. We'll run it out and see how it goes, no biggie. Definitely had some clutch wins (and a couple painfully close losses).

Good news is that connections have been great. Most games have average ping of ~40ms.

Netduma delivers! \o/

OnTJCL2.gif

Is all I can say.

Fuck LFG, aint using that shit for trials AGAIN!

GOODNIGHT!

EDIT: Gotta give shoutout to XPLICITONE & THINGontheFLOOR!!!! MY BROTHA WE MADE IT!!!

ZTXIXr6.png

Finding Overwatch to be ok, nothing special. Fun enough for a few rounds here and there, but that's really only cause its free right now. Consider myself a huge blizzard fan and I still don't think ill drop $70 on it right now.

Is it all SBMM now?

I did well last night, so I assume that was the mm

It feels like the game actively tries to sabotage you if you do well. Had do play 5 matches of control to get one win yesterday. My kd was 2+ everytime but the game made hugely imbalanced games and i was always on an awful team. A lot of people have reported the same. The better you do, the more the game tries to rig the system against you. It fucking sucks.

Is it all SBMM now?

I did well last night, so I assume that was the mm

It's always been a mixture. They said they shifted it back towards more CBMM a little while ago but people have felt like the SB was turned back up recently (since the April update or at least the patch last Tuesday). It's just speculation and Bungie haven't admitted it, but lots of people have posted here and Reddit that it feels like it's true.

It feels like the game actively tries to sabotage you if you do well. Had do play 5 matches of control to get one win yesterday. My kd was 2+ everytime but the game made hugely imbalanced games and i was always on an awful team. A lot of people have reported the same. The better you do, the more the game tries to rig the system against you. It fucking sucks.

It's fucked i'm on an 9 game losing streak :d Since picking up the win 7 games bounty from Shaxx on tuesday its still at 0/7. I just cba or care about it anymore

I'm a teeny bit above average in pvp and normally if I get 20+ kills my team wins. Me and a mate were running some clash and control and both of us getting close to or above 20 kills each. Yet we were consistently on the losing side, mainly because our team mates must have been playing with their feet scoring lower than 0.5 kd/r whilst everyone on the opposite team would be going positive.

Took us about 4-5 games to get the win for a cruicble weekly bounty in each game mode, and even then the one we won was a sweaty mess and I had to get closer to 30 kills. I aint good enough to carry teams like that just to win a match!

(Get in there Middlesbrough!!!! Roll on the Premiership)

OnTJCL2.gif

Is all I can say.

Fuck LFG, aint using that shit for trials AGAIN!

GOODNIGHT!

EDIT: Gotta give shoutout to XPLICITONE & THINGontheFLOOR!!!! MY BROTHA WE MADE IT!!!

ZTXIXr6.png

IkEIppy.jpg

This run was the hypest shit I've been a part of recently. I ran on Thing's account for his first ever Mercury trip (Grimoire ftw!) and Aluminnator got that sweet Cat emblem. The shiny new Netduma kept our connections on point, with most matches having a ~40 ms average ping. Our first full card ended at 7 wins, and we almost called it a night. Decided to give it one last shot and I'm sure glad we did.

Had two mega-clutch 5-4 wins early, lost mercy at 7-0, hit 8-0 when we were saved by the other team's best player DC'ing midmatch, and then made it to Mercury by beating a full sweaty team including a top 10 X1 player. Such a great feeling when we played our best game at the most important time. The teamwork and big-playz were too real. GGs gentlemen!

I would be interested in a regular trials carry if you pros are looking for people to run this weekend.

Yep, this is still very much a thing. Like I've mentioned before, I recommend playing your own account for people who enjoy PvP and want to get better, and recommend me playing your account for people who are mainly interested in grimoire/emblem/loot. Maximum hype is always achieved when playing with others, like the X1 run this morning with all of my hate. But realistically running other people's accounts makes it exponentially easier. There's no way I could've finished ten accounts last weekend otherwise.

That said, I'll be around some this morning. A little burned out from yesterday but I could run a card or two if another helper is around.

Congrats.

Hopefully Newcastle will still be there to play you :(

Its out of you and Sunderland and judging by the games to go I think Rafa may just save you.

I wish we could join you :(

As usual, Derby County flop into the play-offs like a wet flannel.

Anyone could win playoffs this year. Really not sure if Brighton will bounce back mentally after today.

Mercury carrying heroes, any chance I can run a card with you guys at some point this weekend? I'm UK incase you didnt guess from the football talk I can be on from about 9pm BST or all day from 9am on Monday morning. Hitting mercury would be sweet, but at this point I just want to improve my game some more.

Mercury carrying heroes, any chance I can run a card with you guys at some point this weekend? I'm UK incase you didnt guess from the football talk I can be on from about 9pm BST or all day from 9am on Monday morning. Hitting mercury would be sweet, but at this point I just want to improve my game some more.

Of course. I'll be around for another hour or two now, but then probably not again until what I think would be ~11pm BST tonight (7 hours from now). But schedule isn't set in stone, so we can just play it by ear. And obviously if two other folks are around when you are then definitely run with them.

Where are the mercury denying villains?

We beat them last night, w/ Igor and Ape. They're a clan called Mercury Access Denied and if they win they send everyone a message that says "Mercury access denied." We dumped them 5-0 to go flawless so of course we sent them a friendly message, lol (Yes this is a real clan).

Of course. I'll be around for another hour or two now, but then probably not again until what I think would be ~11pm BST tonight (7 hours from now). But schedule isn't set in stone, so we can just play it by ear. And obviously if two other folks are around when you are then definitely run with them.

Cheers Drizz, I will see who is around when I get online later on. My best bet will probably be Sunday evening or any time Monday as I can be on for a decent amount of time

friday

We beat them last night, w/ Igor and Ape. They're a clan called Mercury Access Denied and if they win they send everyone a message that says "Mercury access denied." We dumped them 5-0 to go flawless so of course we sent them a friendly message, lol (Yes this is a real clan).

Beautiful

todd360

They should train harder. They can't even deny access consistently.

Top Bottom