• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Soooo expecting anything awesome from the stream today?

What if all the patrols get affected in some amazing way

Would love to see

- New Missions
- Patrol exclusive loot and challenges
- Upgraded Treasure Chest hunting
- New Events
I hope we get a new mini event like in HoW where a few waves of fallen would spawn and once you killed them, you got to open a big chest. It would be cool if we got something as fun as that and not something as crappy as he taken invading. I also wouldn't be surprised if we got a couple new patrol missions and some new events.

Hedera

Calling all guardians.
Is everyone going to be able to make it?
Yup, count me in!

Can I buy Exotic Shards anywhere?
No. Do you have any shards at all? If you have at least one exotic shard and gimmer to spend you can:

1. Buy an Y2 heavy weapon you've already unlocked from the kiosk on the wall,
2. Upgrade it using a heavy telemetry and 6 motes of light (DO NOT BUY THE UPGRADE)
3. Dismantle to get 2 shards.

edit: beaten by deviant1

Exodus Blue is official? Yes! (How do we know? I know they found out about widow's court before....)

This weekend will be hype if that's the case. My older bro is going to be gone and it'll be trials heavy this weekend at my household.

Kalamari

IB Control is the worst, games last too long which means less loot distributed.

As far as the stream today is concerned, I am actually interested to see how they reskinned existing assets to make them look new. Recycled content hype!

Exodus Blue is official? Yes! (How do we know? I know they found out about widow's court before....)

This weekend will be hype if that's the case. My older bro is going to be gone and it'll be trials heavy this weekend at my household.
There is a glitch where if people stay in MM when trials goes down, they stay in MM, but it loads them into next weeks map. Sadly, Bungie has acknowledged this, and is removing it.

Thanks for the runs last night, Kadey & Crew! It was fun, but I had to bump out early because a friend wanted some company grinding and doing patrols.

On a different note, I finally got a 335 artifact! I was doing Court of Oryx last night, in attempts to get a Tier 3 rune when it dropped after a Tier 2 fight. I was pleasantly surprised. I got it on my Hunter, so I'm going to need to grind out another one on my Warlock. It's the only thing holding my character back from hitting 335.

Thanks for the runs last night, Kadey & Crew! It was fun, but I had to bump out early because a friend wanted some company grinding and doing patrols.

On a different note, I finally got a 335 artifact! I was doing Court of Oryx last night, in attempts to get a Tier 3 rune when it dropped after a Tier 2 fight. I was pleasantly surprised. I got it on my Hunter, so I'm going to need to grind out another one on my Warlock. It's the only thing holding my character back from hitting 335.

You have a good chance of getting a 335 from challenge mode in raid as well. I'm guessing you are 334? You have a 50/50 change of a 335 artifact during the challenge mode if you are 334.

You have a good chance of getting a 335 from challenge mode in raid as well. I'm guessing you are 334? You have a 50/50 change of a 335 artifact during the challenge mode if you are 334.

The biggest issue I had with getting the artifact is that I don't raid. I mostly play PvP unless I'm farming XP and mats. For players like me, it's a bit harder, and much more tedious, to get to max rank. You really have to rely on Trials, IB and Shaxx bounties.

One day I'll try out a raid.

Didn't know IB is Clash...who knew?

giphy.gif

CAPTURE THOSE FUCKING ZONES, YOU RANDOM MORONS! O_O

phen0m24

IB Control is the worst, games last too long which means less loot distributed.

As far as the stream today is concerned, I am actually interested to see how they reskinned existing assets to make them look new. Recycled content hype!

Whaaaa? I like to know where enemies are or are congregating.

Rift IB = Best IB.

Take it back. Take it back now. :p Yuck Rift

nooooo

The biggest issue I had with getting the artifact is that I don't raid. I mostly play PvP unless I'm farming XP and mats. For players like me, it's a bit harder, and much more tedious, to get to max rank. You really have to rely on Trials, IB and Shaxx bounties.

One day I'll try out a raid.

Check the top of the page. You won't have a better raid experience than raiding with Hawkian

Stream countdown babay

Not sure why im so excited

Not expecting anything massive but if its cosmodrome updates I think there is a chance some of the changes will happen early in the lead up to the launch of rise of iron

So we might get some fun stuff to do during August/September

darknil

So a bunch of people have posted here and there asking about another flawless raid. I should be able to sherpa another one this weekend same as last week, but let's go ahead and start a fresh group just to keep things clear. I should be available starting Sunday afternoon, EST time.

Let's roughly say 3 pm EST Sunday, but the time can be moved around depending on everyone's availability. Just quote this post if you want to participate.

1.) Drizzay
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Count me in! PSN: juanbumo

I think you still have me on friend list

I know why you return ;) trying to uhhh impress that other person ;)

Kisaaama!

Phaethon keeping it 100 #getrekt #leeroyjenkins

You get me. If you don't mind getting matched against the 13 Devils and Wrecknation every match we should join up.

Posts like this are why we need you back Pachinko! DGAF isn't the same without Parmesan hype.

I've been pretty busy with Phaethon Go- I mean Pokemon Go! Dammit, you've got me doing it now!

JTripper

That wasn't very exciting, but I guess finding the new paths could be alright. Meh. All I'm really looking forward to with Rise of Iron is the PvE and raid.

Moa

The highlight was probably DeeJ falling out of bounds and living because all three players were invincible.

Top Bottom