• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

robo

Since my clan abandoned me for the division I am stuck on my lonesome, UK gaf by the way, on most nights and weekends.

Looking to do some high level stuff on my hunter and titan to finish/do the orxy raid and hunter exoctic sword on the sunless cell strike.

I play pve, my nipper does my ib when he can be bothered, I don't do pvp as I'm rubbish.

Warlock has done everything except hard orxy and challenging mode on the three boses, not done any raid for months now though so probs forgot most of oryx, also need the fragments from challenge modes.

Psn is gulfwarvet

Don't let the hours on my titan put you off, I reset him at ttk, so he would have been level with my hunter in time spent in game.

Time spent in game I think still in top 1% 34 days on my warlock.

332,330,329 warlock,titan hunter

Currently ranking up light slowly via exoctic engram drops, which can be rather a slow process.

If anyone wants to add me, please add gaf to the friends request so I know where your from.

Thxs

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
UR + No Backup Plans is one cheap combo. I'd feel embarrassed using such easy mode bullshit.

Just got taken king. Any suggestion on the class?
I don't think it's anyone's decision but your own. I would suggest trying each character out for a little bit and see which one you like the most. I feel that character selection is mostly personal preference, no matter what the meta is.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Ended up with titan.
Don't forget to equip shoulder charge and the exotic leg armor that give you auto aim. Jyst remember you will have warlocks wishing death upon you.
Thanks for the NF guys, nice and smooth :)
We actually struggled in the qarsat fight before you joined. Stupid taken snipers kept one shotting me.
10 three of coins and 330 boots for my 333 Warlock and 331 titan are insulting though. Bungie is really something. I haven't had a chest or helmet drop in well over a week.

Don't forget to equip shoulder charge and the exotic leg armor that give you auto aim. Jyst remember you will have warlocks wishing death upon you.

We actually struggled in the qarsat fight before you joined. Stupid taken snipers kept one shotting me.
10 three of coins and 330 boots for my 333 Warlock and 331 titan are insulting though. Bungie is really something. I haven't had a chest or helmet drop in well over a week.

ER55zBR_700wa_0.gif

Gong

The beginning is the worst part of that strike, is garbage for sure. I'll take anything that isn't a sparrow kit or an emote from a NF nowadays. 10x 3oC and a Hard Light made it the best rewards I've had in a while.

dyergram

Added everyone! Thanks.
Here's hoping we can get a solid DGAF fireteam for weekly activities. :)
I need to finish some stuff tomorrow evening:
1x Sisters CP
1x Oryx CP
1x Golgoroth CP
All 3 are HM. :)
I'll post tomorrow around 17-18 CET.
Hey dude I'm gmt as well so you can add me if you like. I work in a restaurant so I don't always keep the most regular of hours sometimes though.

phen0m24

Played a number of rounds on my warlock tonight and enjoyed it, but it seemed almost every reward was 334. Why BNG why? When I'm 335

Nova bomb is fun. I've grown to enjoy it but like some famous Destroyers of the Dutch variety (I won't say who)
Tears
I did Nova quite a few walls while getting the hang of that
terrible
jump.

Apparently I forgot how to play hunter: invoked golden gun at least twice expecting to fist of havoc the nearby enemies— who immediately killed my glowing stupid self.

SpecX

Apparently I forgot how to play hunter: invoked golden gun at least twice expecting to fist of havoc the nearby enemies— who immediately killed my glowing stupid self.
Lol I did thst a couple times with my shadow shot. I play almost 100% titan now even though I started as a hunter.and when I took him through IB, I was getting massacred trying to "fist of Havoc" slam opponents.

UR + No Backup Plans is one cheap combo. I'd feel embarrassed using such easy mode bullshit.

Ive been running Chaperone with No Backup Plans the past few days and I'm a wrecking ball with em. 40 kills in game, 11.0 K/D in another. I dunno what it is but playing Defender aggressively is the bomb.

Side note: Finally made it to the Lighthouse with a friend of mine and his buddy. So happy you wouldn't believe it. I've done it all now.
The only things left to do/get are shaders (Trials and Kingspyre), Sparrows, Ships and Faction exotic class items.

Tried the Universal Remote with No Back-Up Plans on my new Defender Titan and, uh, yeah...

It's pretty good. Pretty, pretty good...

Edit: Watching Kadey's stream. Shout-outs to Aris and avoidingthepuddle.com

Who should I pm to enter the Destiny GAF Community on PS4?
BTW my nick is The7th-King92.

Fwiw I added you to the PS4 community. As mentioned above I don't think many people use it but at least now you have the option.

Bolded makes me smile ☺

lol tell me about it, it's been a long time coming. My original Gaf name will be a trivia question at the end of Destiny Year 10, to see who the real OG's are, lol.

To the Universal Remote Longbow Shadestepping aimbots of the world: we will find you.

To the No Land Beyond Party Crasher blinking scumbags in remote corners of the globe: we will destroy you.

Or maybe they'll just give me a rage induced heart attack.

There is an answer. Look into your heart. It's true. Use the Thorn.

Dthomp

Salad shooter is such a disappointment, like the Deej of the Tower. lol Didn't give me shit as rank 5 rewards.

I'm in the same boat. Gave my Titan Arms...like I didn't get enough of those, my Hunter a Machine Gun (once again, enough of those last IB) and my Warlock got a Chest....well worth the grind I'm sure :)

GutZ31

Fwiw I added you to the PS4 community. As mentioned above I don't think many people use it but at least now you have the option.

lol tell me about it, it's been a long time coming. My original Gaf name will be a trivia question at the end of Destiny Year 10, to see who the real OG's are, lol.

Question:What Username did DrDrizzay101 maintain on NeoGAF before having it changed to his PSN ID?

Bu-
Burgurtest-
Betelgeuse

Acidote

You actually confused me for a while because after reading your post here I looked for Boguester on the PSN list. I still had you with a different name for each place in my head, I just switched them.

My ELO for Rumble seems to be steadily rising despite me having a ~18% win rate. I wonder if top three placing is still contributing to the increase? I have made it to 52 wins now and reviewing match footage and just from a general feeling while playing I can see the skill level increasing with each match.

Lol I did thst a couple times with my shadow shot. I play almost 100% titan now even though I started as a hunter.and when I took him through IB, I was getting massacred trying to "fist of Havoc" slam opponents.

I don't normally have this problem— I constantly rotate through my characters, and lately my hunter has been my predominate PvP choice. I think it was because I was using a scout rifle for a Shaxx/Arcite bounty that my titan normally uses that confused me.

Really wish we had PSN/XBL flairs on posts so I can see the dozen of us XBL users in here.

[XBL]one of us[/XBL]

In about two hours time (16.30-ish to 17h CET, I'll post 15min before), I invite you for a quick loot-get in the following activities:

1x Daughters + Oryx HM kill
1x Oryx HM kill
1x Golgoroth HM CM (and Daughters + Oryx HM kill)

Those are my leftovers of the week and would like to cap it out today.

Sign up, and let's have fun! Also say if you're up for all 3 activities, just one, etc.

1. j0hnny_385

In about two hours time (16.30-ish to 17h CET, I'll post 15min before), I invite you for a quick loot-get in the following activities:

Sign up, and let's have fun! Also say if you're up for all 3 activities, just one, etc.

1. j0hnny_385
2. SadlerX

Will join for Golgi CM.

1x Daughters + Oryx HM kill
1x Oryx HM kill

Those are my leftovers of the week and would like to cap it out today.

1. j0hnny_385

Will join for Golgi CM.

We're go in an hour, if we collect a full fireteam.

Top Bottom