• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Marvel

could never
Right I'm going to start working on getting Ace of Spades. Even if it isn't amazing, I kinda need it in my collection.

GutZ31

I'm having a hard time getting to level 335. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

The suggestions will depend on what you are lacking in.
For Artifacts, you can do tier 3 Court of Oryx.
Edit: For armor, get 90,000 points in Challenge of Elders. 30,000 for weapons.
For everything else, chances at strike playlists, Iron Banner, crucible, and Trials of Osiris have a chance at dropping loot at 335 if you are within 6 levels of it. So, if you are 329, it is possible to get a 335 drop. The closer you are to 335 though, the more likely you will get a drop at 335.

at 335, you seem to have the same chance of getting 334 loot, and vice versa.

And as Onimushroom said, exotics engrams from 3 of coins can turn into 335.

For armor, get 30,000 points in Challenge of Elders.
For everything else, chances at strike playlists, Iron Banner, crucible, and Trials of Osiris have a chance at dropping loot at 335 if you are within 6 levels of it. So, if you are 329, it is possible to get a 335 drop. The closer you are to 335 though, the more likely you will get a drop at 335.

+ Three of Coins & exotic engrams

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Is it my imagination or can you not pre order Rise of Iron for X1?

Bury me back under my rock where I've been hiding if I've missed the discussion.

robErob

Neo Member
Edit: For armor, get 90,000 points in Challenge of Elders. 30,000 for weapons.

And as Onimushroom said, exotics engrams from 3 of coins can turn into 335.

Thanks I got frustrated because it seems to take a really long time to get to 335. I I think I am like 318. I'm going to pick the game up and try it again.

sonofa... the one week I don't have enough Strange Coins and don't have time to play, they have Supercell for sell... sigh...

Don't you have anything to sacrifice to the faction vendors (motes, ammo synths, etc)? Every rank-up would give you 4 coins.

Edit: Nevermind, Xur has left already anyways.

I thought that was Igor... ?

But I guess whynotboth.jpg

What the..

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Have both. Which is better.

Luna with,

Truesight, rangefinder, hammer forge, reactive reload

Sureshot, rangefinder, hand loaded, reactive reload

They seem pretty equal. Sure shot will give more AA, bu hammer forged will give more range, which means more AA. Honestly there might not be a difference between the two.

todd360

They seem pretty equal. Sure shot will give more AA, bu hammer forged will give more range, which means more AA. Honestly there might not be a difference between the two.

Yeah they are probably pretty close to being the same. I would probably pick the hammer forged one.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
Don't you have anything to sacrifice to the faction vendors (motes, ammo synths, etc)? Every rank-up would give you 4 coins.

Edit: Nevermind, Xur has left already anyways.

Play a few strikes and CoE, rank up factions and save your coins for a bit.

yeah, just can't play in general this week and didn't even realize Xur is selling Supercell till today, which is his last day. oh well, hope for a next time I guess.

goldensun

Need people to do nightfall and prison of elders with on Xbox 1. I'm only 305 light...

Also, what's the best way to get from 305 into range of getting 335 gear?

I have been on DestinyLFG for the past two days and everyone I get in a party just bails out and doesn't know what they're doing in the raid.. really frustrating :(

Is there some sort of master list for DGAF on Xbox One? I need to add anyone and everyone who's active still. I want to freaking finish Oryx finally too..

Bit like a broken record at this point but need to get the following done if anyone can assist, even 1 person would make it so much easier:

Chaperone Shield Brothers Strike
Solar Sword Sunless Cell/Alak-Hul Strike

tp_Drewz is my PSN or just post here if willing to help.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

LooneyLMD on psn if you still need them. Just hit me up and I'll come.

3 Shaxxfalls done.

43 (give or take) strange coins.

:eyes:

Such a "why did I even fucking bother?" reward.
i love receiving strange coins. But, then again, i'm leveling up factions.

Edit: typo.

Dave_6

Did Xur sell the Tarantella and I just didn't realize it, or does everyone else with a Hunter have better RNG than me? Everyone on my friends list with a Hunter has that and I've never seen one drop. Guess that and the Zen Meteor will drop sometime next year when they're really old news.

SpecX

Sick of this game today. Needed 2 wins for the last Shaxx bounties and game decides to keep dropping me into matches already going and on the losing team. Then every fucking person is sniping like a motherfucker. This shit needs to be fixed. I don't care about skill at this point, sniping is stupid broken with the amount of no scoping body/head kills I fall to.

Finally got those wins and Shaxx rewards me with strange coins. This game really puts me on the edge...

Lnkn52

Did Xur sell the Tarantella and I just didn't realize it, or does everyone else with a Hunter have better RNG than me? Everyone on my friends list with a Hunter has that and I've never seen one drop. Guess that and the Zen Meteor will drop sometime next year when they're really old news.
Don't worry. I don't have those two items either.

Thanks for hopping into the Daily Story Looney and Zombiemortar! Hopefully you weren't looking to do the Spindle version.

Fwiw everyone should feel free to join me if you ever see me doing a daily story.

Needed 2 wins for the last Shaxx bounties and game decides to keep dropping me into matches already going and on the losing team.

I swear the game knows you need X amount of Y and purposely keeps you from getting it. Dropping a player who needs a win into losing matches is a common example of this.
/conspiracytheory

Edit: Saw my personal "god roll" eyasluna on an opponent: rangefinder, rifled barrel/braced frame, third eye. Yum.

Edit 2: Also saw a hunter constantly use invis, chaperone, and sticky grenades. Yuck.

Bit like a broken record at this point but need to get the following done if anyone can assist, even 1 person would make it so much easier:

Chaperone Shield Brothers Strike
Solar Sword Sunless Cell/Alak-Hul Strike

tp_Drewz is my PSN or just post here if willing to help.

If you have not done this yet I still need to as well PSN CthulhuSars

TyrantII

5000 sidearm kills sucks.

Then its just crucible wins from here on out. I need to get FWC up to 25 and have the NM quest to still complete, so figure I'll just go after those win cards as I do the quests.

So, anyone want to play for wins in salvage and doubles?

Thanks for hopping into the Daily Story Looney and Zombiemortar! Hopefully you weren't looking to do the Spindle version.

Fwiw everyone should feel free to join me if you ever see me doing a daily story.
No problem. Thanks for the free marks!

And thanks to TheTylerDurden for running strikes with me.

I'm Taken out.

Interesting, was looking at my trophies for Destiny this morning and I am only 4 away from the platinum. 3 of which are simple, 50 dead ghosts(conviniently I have just started chipping away at ghosts so should have this one tonight), complete a strike with only your clan members, complete a raid with only your clan members and the only challenging one, flawless raid.

Could do the clain raid and flawless at the same time but damn..that's going to be a struggle.

Top Bottom