• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

I feel like it's impossible for me to reach max light lvl. No one ever wants to do raids, CoE, NFs, etc when I'm able to do them. Sounds selfish, but man I could really use in-game lfg.
Hit me up when you see me on and I will help you out like last time.
Never ever bet on Ash, youngster Joey is superior

Kalamari

I feel like it's impossible for me to reach max light lvl. No one ever wants to do raids, CoE, NFs, etc when I'm able to do them. Sounds selfish, but man I could really use in-game lfg.

At this point, I wouldn't worry too much about reaching 335 light, most of your gear will be replaced anyway. Since I assume we sill be able to infuse our current gear in RoI, I am more focused on getting gear with the perks that I want, light level be damned.

At this point, I wouldn't worry too much about reaching 335 light, most of your gear will be replaced anyway. Since I assume we sill be able to infuse our current gear in RoI, I am more focused on getting gear with the perks that I want, light level be damned.
My problem extends past that. I'll take a day off for RoI, but it doesn't solve the issue that it will be hard to find groups. Cause everyone here will do everything on Tuesday.

Tjamato88

I'm mostly trying to get max LL because what else am I going to do in the lead up to ROI?

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

I joined a Destiny LFG community on PSN with like 9.9K users. I was able to get at least one person to do CoE with any time of the day. most of the times i was running with a crew of three.

That combined with IB and 3oC i was able to get 335 items pretty easily. the only thing missing was class items which took me a while to get but they can drop after CoE. (i think it took me 20 tries for it to finally drop.)

Play IB and every few games you will get a 334-335 item if you are over 330. pop coins and you will get an exotic every 5-10 games.

I don't know if I got bumped up to a different skill bracket or what, but I am getting MurderDeathKilled alot in the IB this time around.

Last time I was usually finishing Top 3 playing w/ randos. Now I am definitely not finishing that high.

Or maybe I just suck at Clash.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Tonight we must protect our thingy.

dsdsd.gif

Which do you guys prefer, Two to the Morgue, or Party Crasher +1? I've seen some people ranking TttM slightly higher, but Crasher seems better just for the ridiculous range.

Tonight we must protect our thingy.

dsdsd.gif

LOL, are you running firefly just to make awesome GIFs?

Party Crasher, for sure. It's easily the best shotty in the game. But it also depends what rolls you have on each. If you have Rifled barrel on the PC, use that. That perk usually makes a legendary shotgun viable in PvP.

stay gold

Which do you guys prefer, Two to the Morgue, or Party Crasher +1? I've seen some people ranking TttM slightly higher, but Crasher seems better just for the ridiculous range.

TttM is meh, not enough impact. PC+1 is the best Y2 shotty (assuming it has aggressive ballistics & rifled barrel) until RoI comes out.

Party Crasher, for sure. It's easily the best shotty in the game. But it also depends what rolls you have on each. If you have Rifled barrel on the PC, use that. That perk usually makes a legendary shotgun viable in PvP.

TttM is meh, not enough impact. PC+1 is the best Y2 shotty (assuming it has aggressive ballistics & rifled barrel) until RoI comes out.

This is how I felt, but I saw a youtuber & some other list that had Morgue higher, and I couldn't figure it out. I had Morgue before and actually disassembled it. Then I got it again and it was like, am I supposed to be using this instead?

GutZ31

My problem extends past that. I'll take a day off for RoI, but it doesn't solve the issue that it will be hard to find groups. Cause everyone here will do everything on Tuesday.

Just barge in on one of our parties and commandeer a spot for yourself.
First come first served!

I got ya fam if you need help with stuff tho. Just hit me up on Discord when you need to run something.

I think you need a sword to solo it, to block the devouring essence. Not sure how easy it would be to solo kill him with the sleeper before the timer is up.

OK, yeah. I looked up a few videos and the sword is pretty key. I think I still have my sword in the vault somewhere. I might give it a try this weekend.

SheHateMe

So, per the advice of the folks here in the group, I talked to Sony and got a refund for my ROI preorder and purchased the Destiny Collection so I can be an lazy ass and not have to put the disc in ever again.

Painless process through their chat.

The vendor Finnala's Peril is so good. Two tapping people left and right in the Crucible. Even if you don't proc Reactive Reload, with Rifled Barrel it only has 1 less Range stat than Eyasluna and has 21 more base aim assist. Definitely my favourite hand cannon now.

SnakeEyes

Banned
The vendor Finnala's Peril is so good. Two tapping people left and right in the Crucible. Even if you don't proc Reactive Reload, with Rifled Barrel it only has 1 less Range stat than Eyasluna and has 21 more base aim assist. Definitely my favourite hand cannon now.
Good to know there's a weapon worth buying this time around. Maybe I'll put the effort in to actually getting to 5.

GutZ31

No beginner raid this week? :(

Is there a demand for a beginner raid this week?

Hawkian usually does them, but if the demand is not there, he usually waits for more people wanting to try it the next week.

Destiny |OT♦42| Lee-ROI Jenkins!
Destiny |OT♦42| #BlameVaal
Destiny |OT♦42| Thats a Wipe
Destiny |OT♦42| ROI-Bot Takeover
Destiny |OT♦42| Dances With Wolves: Part 2
Destiny |OT♦42| Iron Banter
Destiny |OT&#9830;42| <Insert Clever Title>
Destiny |OT&#9830;42| ROI-sterous Behaviour
Destiny |OT&#9830;42| ROI: Now With More Carbon!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

Shame it doesn't have Sureshot.

Will Ornaments be a consumable? Looking at the armor screen it shows the option to Preview or Activate.

I'm assuming if it was unlimited useless you wouldn't need to preview it, instead that preview option is there to safeguard players.

Top Bottom