• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

BLCKATK

Hey DGAF!

Since it's Golgoroth challenge this week was thinking of putting a raid together. Luna_Wolfey, some of you know her, hasn't done the challenge modes yet. We got Warpriest down, so Golgoroth is next! It's been awhile since she's done Oryx as well so I'll be giving her a refresher course but help is always appreciated, sometimes I suck at explaining.

King's Fall Hard Mode Full Run (Challenge as well)
Start time: Tuesday 3 PM EST

1. Azys_
2. Luna_Wolfey
3. LooneyLMD
4. Boombloxer

Posting for new page!

Matt Frost

Chasing max level is the least interesting part. Optimizing the character for stats and aesthetics is the real goal for me. Personally, I like having all of my stuff and not actually chasing anything.

I will take screenshots of stats and aesthetics if you want. Everything is as I want it. Full FWC amour set on my Titan, Spektar for Warlock and Hunter. Every weapon I want, full Intelligence and grenade. Etc... etc...

WipedOut

You really wanna watch reset scrubbing? All you missed out on was a really scrubby 2nd run. But requests were made.

http://www.twitch.tv/ji66aman

MvSfKzX.jpg

E92 M3

I will take screenshots of stats and aesthetics if you want. Everything is as I want it. Full FWC amour set on my Titan, Spektar for Warlock and Hunter. Every weapon I want, full Intelligence and grenade. Etc... etc...

That's great - now you can play freely.

SpecX

Damn, had the day off today and figured I could catch this place for some reset adventures. Didn't realize it was this dead...

WipedOut

Damn, had the day off today and figured I could catch this place for some reset adventures. Didn't realize it was this dead...

Everyone left happy and with no trials or IB this will be destiny until next expansion. :(

Blighted Chalice is the Malok strike correct?

Yes, Solar Burn, Grounded. I'm going to test out Dragon's Breath and Sunbreaker Sunsinger Build. Burn everything down.

WeTeHa

On my way home and will be ready to Destiny in around 1pm eastern. Anyone going to be around that wants to run NF's, CoE etc?

Wait... you're on your way home and can start 1 pm eastern... that's like 4.25 hours from now, right? How long is your commute? :p

I can do some CoE or NF in a couple minutes after I eat something.

Is the new update any good? How is the incursion?
Is it better than grinding 30 proof of Concords for the platinum in Dark Souls 3?

New incursion beaten in 10-15 minutes, it's easy and loot drops are generous.

This is more of a QoL update just like Destiny april update, there are more options to get end-game loot and the loot is pretty generous.

Any idea when Iron Banner is coming back? I was hoping for this week, but nope.

Nobody knows anything until Bungie make a follow-up announcement about a fix for the rocket-clown cartridge glitch. Your guess is as good as mine. Personally I think/hope it won't be more than another week max. But that's just wishful thinking.

cakely

Nobody knows anything until Bungie make a follow-up announcement about a fix for the rocket-clown cartridge glitch. Your guess is as good as mine. Personally I think/hope it won't be more than another week max. But that's just wishful thinking.

Heh. I just looked up that clown cartridge glitch. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone using it in crucible. I just had an Ash Factory drop with Clown Cartridge and Field Scout.

Top Bottom