• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
mlX9xuc.jpg

I am so sorry...

post-36434-Tyrion-Lannister-cheers-gif-dr-iK5y.gif

Yaari

Ah man its raining Exotics in there. Makes me sad I will never be raiding that. Xur bring something for us peasants!

Ouch! Did you get any armor drops before Atheon?

I got all the raid gear I needed in normal raid. Was level 30 before I started hard mode.

I have no idea why the raid loves me so much. I don't get jack in the normal game. My teammates deserved the Vex more than I did.

SharkJAW

This whole time I thought The Last Word had a weird variable fire rate that would send out 2 bullets at once or something, but it turns out that The Last Word is fully automatic. Soooo gooodddd. Gonna help with PvP, knowing this.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Shiiiiiiiiit Just got my pocket infinity and used it in a few matches in the crucible. This. Shit. Fucking. Wrecks.

This shit doesn't even have ass shared upgrades yet either! Oh my.... Oh my oh my.......

Edit- yep, still got 4 damage upgrades to go. I said God. Damn.

well, bungie wants you to ride around in a circle collecting mats while doing bounties, patrol missions and public events. it's just a bigger circle than farm routes.

I understand that, but most of the time I don't have bounties for the area I am farming materials in or I finish them quickly. And I think that patrol missions are the absolute most boring part of the game because there is a lack of difficulty or level scaling options.

Plus, if you are really hitting an upgrade wall you want to collect the mats as quick as possible (especially considering the insane amount you need to fully upgrade anything!)
so you are going to do the most efficient manner which is ignoring everything but mat locations.

If they wanted us to upgrade while doing patrol missions and public events why not just make them rewards for those missions?

It is just bad and boring design IMO.

Strider

LOL Everyone wants to do hard raid after seeing Somnium' drops. If I screenshotted my drops you'd all say "nah fuck that. Hard raid not worth it." :p

Izayoi

Banned
One of my buddies completed the hard raid earlier today and got nothing but energy and the class mark.

Are we beginning to see what's wrong with this game?

ethomaz

Banned
Which part of the conflux defending? How did you guys die?
The first part... a guy needed to left and it was late and we decided to try another day... we tried 4-5 times I guess dying when the the minotaurs come... I think we just need practice but any help or tip is welcome... maybe there is some easy way :D

Edit - Ohhh shit I saw the Aethon video now... lol

NastyBook

iMVnaMLSG2tYF.jpg

iHbOspStJnB3w.jpg

ibjnVpzgW6VBRP.jpg

Finally got all characters with light levels. Too bad I work this weekend, otherwise I'd be able to put a little more work in with my Hunter and Warlock to get them good to go for Strange Coin farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom