• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futaba

fLm2daX.jpg

LMTCFQN.jpg
Threw the upgraded queens helm on my alt titan, decided to get her all color coordinated.. Even picked hair/facial marking colors to match the chatterwhite.. lol
Next on my checklist - Third level 29 titan.

Raxus

Thanks and congrats on the Vex.

Big shout out to Computer and ooze. We need more level 30's and space magic in our lives :p

Got Timebreaker and Vex Nythoclast from Atheon on Hard. The only two things I wanted out of the Hard Raid, aside from boots.

GG to the team I just did it with. Raxus, Computer, Ooze, Josh, etc

Definity

Finished the normal raid tonight looted two found verdict shotguns back to back (already hade one) and a bunch of shards. :/

I gotta try my luck on a hard mode raid tomorrow night.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
I hope so, lol. I'm about to level up my 3rd titan so I can run it some more.

If I get nothing out of this hard raid run, I just might spend the weekend leveling up a second Hunter.

=D i have you added already i believe my PSN is cyborg1 we will start at 5 pm EST if that sounds good

around 5 EST is about when we started last =D

Sounds good. But if you don't see me online, just send me a message.

Hey all! New guy and first post!

Everyone seems to have such a good time here and fireteams are going on left and right so I thought I'd join the fun. I have a 28 Titan and a 27 Warlock, could not decide which I liked more so made both. Usually playing in the early EU hours on workdays and whenever possible on weekends. I have cleared normal raid to Atheon but that kill still eludes me! <- might have something to do with me making GAF account, actually.

PSN name is StaffyManasse and system is PS4

Omg is this real life.

So, can we start talking seriously about a Ward of Dawn buff?

Because this kind of shit is getting ridiculous.

http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=2533274794783503&gamertag=BananasWithGuns&vid=9f878260-ee49-4ecd-971a-7e07bcb6d7f7

I can't actually tell what you died from, looks like something random in the environment exploded and he got you for it. Either way a buff will never happen for us Titans. Ward is practically useless in Iron Banner because NO one is stupid enough to come in there. You'll get supered yourself before someone runs into your ward.

It's basically Striker all day in IB which is pretty fun since I hardly ever use it in vanilla control and I forgot how good it feels to superman a group of 4 capping your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom