• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had an incredible amount of luck on destinylfg.net. Always got a group quickly, group (almost) always cleared the objective in a timely manner, and not one was an asshole.

Seems like a statistical anomaly for psn, but there it is.

ElRenoRaven

Too bad our characters are tied to psn. Id buy an extra copy just so i can reliably play on my bone. This is getting ridiculous sony. Fix psn. Your big game is embarrassing your online infrastructure.

Yea I wish we could transfer cross platform. I'd transfer my PSN characters without a second thought to the Xbone. I'm playing on it mostly anymore as a result of the issues and other stuff.

Ambitious

Heh, I just got both an ascendent shard and ascendent energy from a public event. The other guy got nothing and just kept stabbing me while I danced.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If I recall I think people recommend destinylfg.net since it wasnt created just to make money where as the .com was created just to make money. I could be wrong though. I personally use .net since it doesnt have ads on it.
That's correct, .com came after and basically replicates all the functionality exactly minus the chat, plus ads. I also spoke to the .net guy and he's got a good head on his shoulders, I recommend sticking with that. It's worked beautifully for me the few times I've used it (on PS4, so admittedly I mean outside of the PSN hiccups).

goonie

Geez, I went all the way back to page six because that's the last page I read before I went to bed.
Seems like a perfectly workable solution, it gets my vote.
Thanks! :)
Yeah but then you could trade something again and again until you got what you wanted.... It would add all kinds of weirdness, I'm a no thanks on this.
Maybe I didn't explain my idea well enough (or maybe I'm just confused, which is entirely possible, lol), but if it was a player to player trade system? You'd have to give the other person something of value to get what you wanted.

Homeboyd

Luke and co. are going to absolutely destroy souls in the moon raid. Babby mode is still going to be fucking ultra-impossible with wizards sporting arc shields on top of void shields on top of solar shields on top of master chief armor. Thralls with 40 arms on roller blades with Freddy Krueger fingers. Fucking Cthulhu (or whatever the shrine guy's name is) on performance enhancing baby-maker pills spitting fuel rod shots out his eyeballs. Maybe a flying family of phogoths that shoot Gorgons at you.

Should be fun.

Namikaze1

I so can't wait for Dragon Age to come out. Thank god it doesnt requires you to have a constant online connection to play. The holidays will be a disaster for Sony if this keeps up.

Oh shit! The first DLC comes out in December! Sony, fix your shit before then! I want to explore that chamber and kill Crota.

Sanchito

Haha, I tried to join on Xbox but I'm the ONLY one and it says you need at least 3... Forever alone. Hey, 2 more Xbox guys should join...

Hey! I am on XBox One as well.. added myself to the xbox clan as well. At least, it says I am apart of both. lol I got a cheap used copy for the XBO and just started.. so it'll be a while before I can do anything cool with my Warlock. Am a 27 Hunter on PS4.

I so can't wait for Dragon Age to come out. Thank god it doesnt requires you to have a constant online connection to play. The holidays will be a disaster for Sony if this keeps up.

Oh shit! The first DLC comes out in December! Sony, fix your shit before then! I want to explore that chamber and kill Crota.
Dragon Age has Multi now right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom