• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snicky

Another complete Raid down, another collection of ass mats. 2nd one in a row I get RNG up my ass.

Looks like most of our team got some goodies.

Bungie, why do you hate me?!?!??

WHYYYYYYYYY

Thanks for that run earlier, Cuco! Was a solid run, we did well. Apologies again for having to bail at Atheon, glad we were able to knock out the Gatekeeper with Gjallarhorn :D

I'm up for it anytime tonight if we can get enough people for a group. People were posting about it a couple hours ago but everyone seems to have disappeared for some reason...

Ok, PM me if you get 4 other people and I'll be down. I'm probably going to grab dinner here soon but should be available for most of the night :) lvl 30 lock with maxed VoC

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone else think Pocket Infinity should be buffed for PVE like the Mythoclast eventually will be? I want the huge magazine back.
not really. pocket infinity is a pretty outrageously good gun. the huge magazine was fun but I make my shots count a lot more with perfect balance and you can still get up to a 5 blast because of the effect. with solar burns it's ridiculous.

Mattiator

Ok, PM me if you get 4 other people and I'll be down. I'm probably going to grab dinner here soon but should be available for most of the night :) lvl 30 lock with maxed VoC

I sent both of you pm. I am down for tonight 100%
29 hunter lots of experience willing to play any area of the raid. A couple maxed weapons (atheon ep).

EL CUCO

Thanks for that run earlier, Cuco! Was a solid run, we did well. Apologies again for having to bail at Atheon, glad we were able to knock out the Gatekeeper with Gjallarhorn :D

Anytime, man! It was fun. Looking forward to the next one.
Hopefully we can get something other than ass mats

Wut... I've just joined somebody who was doing a Tiger Strike and, while my ship was still in orbit, a Reputation + Marks gain popped up :eek:

todd360

Holy crap I got a legendary engram for all that work!

Watch it be anything other than legendary hunter or titan gloves which I could use.

Will do, I'm about to eat dinner myself but will also be around tonight. Playing Bayonetta now but will hop on Destiny if we start getting people together...

todd360

aUl8mCk.gif

X-Frame

There are maps where dudes just stand off and icebreaker the whole match. Thanks xur

Just happened to me. People sniping while ignoring the fact that the other team is holding 2 flags for the whole game, and they have no intention of trying got capture 1 back.

Alright, think I'm finally ready to try the Raid.

Lvl 29 Hunter. Never touched the raid and only briefly looked over a breakdown of the various stages, so you'll definitely need to bark orders at me if I'm doing something I shouldn't.

I'd rather not go the LFG route, so if any GAFers who haven't finished their weekly allotment yet want to do this, send me an invite. ID is the same as GAF.

Carn82

So, what's the best legendary auto? I'm liking the suros but I'd rather use my exotic spot for a special at the moment. Also, currently have The Cure with arc damage, and just got unfriendly giant with void damage.. Giant seems like the better pick, should I just shard the cure or keep it about?

So, what's the best legendary auto? I'm liking the suros but I'd rather use my exotic spot for a special at the moment. Also, currently have The Cure with arc damage, and just got unfriendly giant with void damage.. Giant seems like the better pick, should I just shard the cure or keep it about?

Shadow Price with field scout is pretty rad. Just got one off an engram a couple days ago. Used the vender version forever, but now I have way too many weapons I need to level until I can get back to the shadow price. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Maxed Gjal is much better for raid outside of specific situations. VoC and Fatebringer are probably both better than AE also. The two man team that beat hard raid both used maxed FB, maxed Praedyths Revenge and maxed Gjal. IB is still great of course, and Suros is fine but a waste of an exotic while raiding.
agreed

hey thanks for the heads up Colonel!

Got my new emblem
Lp9iPga.jpg

Stillmatic

Does anyone know how much orbs it takes to fill your super bar from nothing? It's about 5 isn't it?

This will be a harder question to answer, but does anyone know how much damage Ward of Dawn (with Gift of the Void skill) needs to take before generating an orb?

I'm just trying to work out some strategies, but I'm not at home to test and can't find anything googling. :)

todd360

I'm done. I'm going to bed and then working my 10 hour shift. I'll be back though destiny. Tomorrow I will beat your random number generator! Erotics that I can use, here I come!

Am_I_Evil

just got my alt (Warlock; main was a hunter) to 26...if anyone's doing another raid i've done it a bunch...can't say i won't die but i should be able to help out...

LiK

I'm done. I'm going to bed and then working my 10 hour shift. I'll be back though destiny. Tomorrow I will beat your random number generator! Erotics that I can use, here I come!

Sweet dreams. Sorry I couldn't help you but I have one ghost left for trophy! Hurrah

Edit: Ghost trophy get! Never again.

Cømet

Banned
It occurs to me that I missed a load of raid chests from before the jump puzzle, the way we did hard mode.

Better get those tomorrow.

X-Frame

I am running out of room in my vault and characters to hold all my exotics and Legendary weapons! Pretty soon it's going to be incredibly difficult to transfer weapons back and forth.

#firstworldproblems

Yaari

Is there any way to get back to the VoG entrance when my Hunter has a save point near Templar? I want to go back for the first chest. Not sure how.

Dawg

B06vC_PIEAArZ0X.jpg:large

;)

;)))))))))))))))))))))))))

;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

fuck u destiny

mstevens

Wow... You guys weren't lying about Suros in PVP. I'm terrible at it, and I just got 16 kills and 4 deaths. (Some of that was The Swarm, too)

Sweet dreams. Sorry I couldn't help you but I have one ghost left for trophy! Hurrah

Edit: Ghost trophy get! Never again.

Speaking of trophy hunting, you still up for flawless raider run sometime tonight? If we can get people together for it...

Acorn

Wait the bounty xp isn't shared between weapons? They all get the full amount?

Shit I've been throwing away do for like a month.

So close to getting wolf pack shots on my gjallarhorn. And all I need is 2 more energy to fully level it. 2 more shards to fully level my armors. Then I'm as raid ready as I'll ever be.

I just need the speeder bike, mythoclast, raid arms and raid helmet and I'll be happy.

That shouldn't be too hard... get all those in the first chest after the Templar I'm sure.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wait the bounty xp isn't shared between weapons? They all get the full amount?

Shit I've been throwing away do for like a month.
yes, gutterboy did some additional research on this one, it was definitely appreciated.

one thing to just always remember is that even so you can obviously only have one exotic equipped, so make sure to switch to the exotic weapon you most want to level before turning in bounties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom