• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

For the new thread:

pWJvYte.jpg

Drain You

Normal raid, gave up on the second to last save. Got the Found Verdict though so I am happy. Hopefully will finish tomorrow. Took us a whole lot less longer to get there than it did the first time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
hey my buddy is trying to get a normal mode raid on ps4 going right now and I think they're 3/6. if you want in message Dawei13 and just mention Hawkian sent you

Just got the bounty for Invective, trying to complete the 5 strikes without dying. Run a tiger playlist on Nexus and the 2 lvl 29s I'm matched up with decide not to jump down for some reason and just take pot shots from the top, leaving me to do the majority of the damage and get slaughtered by the waves of vex. Some people are garbage. At least the the marks I got allowed me to buy Epitaph, the arc sniper I've been needing.

Guardians make their own fate http://youtu.be/dlSetJrxaLk
Notice the flood of loot to everyone but me and one other guy :(

I'm so sorry :/

Just got the bounty for Invective, trying to complete the 5 strikes without dying. Run a tiger playlist on Nexus and the 2 lvl 29s I'm matched up with decide not to jump down for some reason and just take pot shots from the top, leaving me to do the majority of the damage and get slaughtered by the waves of vex. Some people are garbage. At least the the marks I got allowed me to buy Epitaph, the arc sniper I've been needing.

Just do the Nexus on normal

Dawg

Any fellow GAFfers ITT want to add me? Could always use more Guardian friends :>

ID: GuerrillaDawg (PS4)

Anyone else think Pocket Infinity should be buffed for PVE like the Mythoclast eventually will be? I want the huge magazine back.

Yes. I think a 5 round magazine would be a decent compromise if the all knowing Bungle thinks it was too OP in PvE. I wish for 8 again, though... Made it feel like an exotic should, and also the whole name/symbol thing matched (infinity/8 - at least I think that's why it was originally 8).

just cheesed atheon on normal with my bootleg warlock, lol.

i just kept jumping off the map, waiting for my super to build up, and hit him with the sunsinger grenade that can regen when you use your super, lol.

X-Frame

I unlocked Lightning Rounds for the Thunderlord (using with Perfect Balance) -- and dear Thunderlord it is powerful in PvP. It seems like 2 bullets will kill an enemy.

However, I am still not convinced that it is worth the exotic slot, especially since I have so many Swarm's that have great stats. While they're not as powerful, they're more accurate and just as deadly.

The lvl 20-29 guide in the OP says you need 20 light for lvl 21. Is that incorrect?

The "Light 20" there means you are level 20. Your actual amount of light is found by putting your cursor over it there and it will pop up. Or you can just add up the light of all your equipped armor.

arimanius

Finally got around to leveling up my vanguard to level 3. Lol I went FWC right when I hit 20. Got Shadow Price as a reward. Should of leveled it up awhile ago. :D

Btw Is there reason to level up my Titan past 28 if he doesn't have raid gear? Seems like a waste of shards and I finally got off my lazy ass and farmed enough to hit 28.

NastyBook

Run Nexus and Devil's Lair on normal. The latter becomes cake with the Icebreaker.

LiK

Speaking of trophy hunting, you still up for flawless raider run sometime tonight? If we can get people together for it...

not tonight, need to sleep early for work. if you guys are still up for it this week. let me know via PM. 6PM EST works for me.

if Todd asks me to join him round the same time, i will need to join him for it.

i'm a little confused at what's going on here, can you hover over each blue piece and say how much light they give?

I think he's under the impression that the number underneath "Light" represents the amount of Light he has. OP, hover over the number 20 beneath "Light" and it'll tell you how much you have.

EDIT: Ah, seems it was already answered.

not tonight, need to sleep early for work. if you guys are still up for it this week. let me know via PM. 6PM EST works for me.

if Todd asks me to join him round the same time, i will need to join him for it.

I'd like to do it this week, too.

X-Frame

So when's Iron Banner coming back again?

Or will the Trials of Osiris event come before IB?

According to the Weekly Update, they're working to be able to bring Iron Banner back "before the end of the year", and even then they're not sure if they can hit the deadline.

Therefore, it seems that the next expansion and that means the Trials will be out beforehand.

Gordon

3) Why the hell has nobody on the tower thought to open a store that sells crafting materials. This entire city, from what we can tell, is filled with people that have one of two jobs: Killing aliens, or killing each other in the Crucible. Both jobs require this junk to upgrade their gear, so if somebody opened a store that sold packs of 50 Spinmetal/Helium/Relic Iron/Blooms for 10,000 glimmer a pop, they would be millionaires within a week.

Dead ghosts should be currency at a vendor to get new ghost shells.

New vendors? Yes please. How about a shader vendor with a slightly larger pool of stock options lol

And why don't we get anything for scrapping ships? Apparently they're pretty valuable (according to dinklebot in the first level, and the prices for ships at the ship vendor), and we're just ditching them in orbit or something?

Steroyd

Btw Is there reason to level up my Titan past 28 if he doesn't have raid gear? Seems like a waste of shards and I finally got off my lazy ass and farmed enough to hit 28.

It's only worth going 29, if you're planning to do raids, doing hard mode is more efficient in getting raid gear, and you'll get a return in ass shard investment pretty quickly, much to many people's dismay.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
So close to getting wolf pack shots on my gjallarhorn. And all I need is 2 more energy to fully level it. 2 more shards to fully level my armors. Then I'm as raid ready as I'll ever be.

I just need the speeder bike, mythoclast, raid arms and raid helmet and I'll be happy.

That shouldn't be too hard... get all those in the first chest after the Templar I'm sure.
Wolfpack Rounds are what *make* the Gjallarhorn. I'd say it pretty much triples (or close to it) the damage right off the bat. And when you fire it into a mob, well... you'll see ;)

Just beat the hard raid for the first time...
Got Vex Mythoclast and raid helmet :)

Doing it again on my alt, pls RNG, the hand cannon

Markew001

Any super awesome Warlocks who know how to cheese Atheon on hard want to assist 4 lowly level cheesers who need help!? =)

Name: Markew001

Have 2 slots available! Thanks! (PS4)

^mistake if you have one from the bounty, it's still great, and top-tier in pvp.

Really? It seems like it could use at least a 5 round clip. 3 is fine for a burst i guess, but it still seems annoying that i have to reload twice as often as with my fusions when just doing normal PVE content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom