• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a gatekeeper or Atheon checkpoint and are looking to raid,let me know. I already finished the Templar on hardmode.

PSN: Godsfavorite

todd360

Yay I made it to that wall thingy at last place!

Also wth lik! 477 posts! What were you even talking about last thread lol.

Trakan

Remember in Halo when getting killed by the Guardians was super rare? The game rarely didn't know how you died. That shit happens all the goddamn time in this game. Jesus fucking Christ.

Whose the fuck idea was it for so many grenades to be one shot kills? I can understand sticky grenades, but why does every class get them? Why does it super magnetize to the player even if the enemy clearly misses you?

Fire the guy who programmed this shit.

jay23

Power leveled my Titan and once I hit 20 all the armor I had stash leveled me up to 25, feels good man.

Gotta hit 26 so I can raid+nightfall before reset.

Now I have all 3 classes 25+

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Welp Loot Cave 3.0 is generous

10 minutes, 3 Blues, 5 Greens so far
90F9feX.jpg

N252wC9.jpg

kuppy

Well that was stupid. Was doing the daily and walked into the final boss room, the door snapped on me, killed me and spawned me outside of the room staying closed. Had to then kill me right next to the door to get a fresh respawn.

Dante316

Well that was stupid. Was doing the daily and walked into the final boss room, the door snapped on me, killed me and spawned me outside of the room staying closed. Had to then kill me right next to the door to get a fresh respawn.

Lol, same thing happened to me, I had to use a rocket on myself.

realcZk

Running a normal raid soon with some friends alts. Have two open slots if anyone wants to tag along, 26+. If you're new it's cool, we can explain.

Psn is bytestyle

Frenden

Banned
"a bit"

the nerf was meaningless anyway. the money was in Perfect Balance even before I had the spine.

no explosive obviously does, I had though high caliber didn't have the effect in pvp

Awesome to hear. I'm leveling up the Infinity now. It paired with my explosive round Red Hand should be PURTY FUN.

Fitts

Finished normal raid once and hard raid twice this weekend. Apart from shards, I got a Found Verdict, Titan helmet, shader, and sparrow -- all of which I already had.

As much as I would've liked to have gotten the gauntlets I need to make it to 30, Fatebringer, Visions, or any exotic I don't feel slighted as I had a great time! This was the first time I've really raided with anyone outside of my core group of friends and it was a ton of fun and highly educational. I even got to help some Gaffers get through the Nightfall and helped some random groups who messaged me in the tower get through sections of their own raiding ventures.

Thanks to all of the Gaffers I played with this weekend! I'll be putting myself out there to raid with ya'll more often and hopefully we can get together for some Crucible in the future as well!

Yeah, a 'list'. ;)

Hopefully we can get this flawless raider group going tonight. It's been my only missing trophy for a week now but can't seem to ever get a group for it... I really don't feel like it will be very hard, I've finished multiple raids where the only deaths were wipes when other people had died.

Bayo 2 just came in the mail yesterday so I need to be done with this game until the expansion, haha.

X-Frame

Running a normal raid soon with some friends alts. Have two open slots if anyone wants to tag along, 26+. If you're new it's cool, we can explain.

Psn is bytestyle

I'd like to do the raid on my Level 28 Warlock alt if you still have a spot open. I'll be on in about 5-10 minutes.

PSN: X-Frame

Deku Tree

Hello! Ok I am logging in now to Destiny.

I would like to play the Mars Story missions probably starting from the beginning with my currently level 17 Titan ALT. I only have access to the first Mars Story Mission and the Mars strike so far on my screen.

PS4 DekuBleep

If you want to join me, please do so!

GhaleonEB

Dear battlebro with whom I nearly got to the boss of that one strike before seemingly quitting: my spirit was willing, but my internet connection was not. My daughter kicked the power switch to the computer/router/modem. Two and a half hours later I got things working again. If we meet again I'll see things through to the end. :\

I just reached Level 21, but I'm not sure how. Before a strike I was level 20 and close to 21. After, I was 21. I didn't equip anything different.

Sometimes I really want to stop playing, like shie makes no sense. Reward a first time raider with an exotic scout rifle, while someone who has multiple raids gets just Fuqin shards.

Reward an opposing player who has been on the losing team for several matches with an exotic and legendary engram.

Shie like that makes me want to lose it!!!! -_-

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Awesome to hear. I'm leveling up the Infinity now. It paired with my explosive round Red Hand should be PURTY FUN.
Man I gotta get one of these explosive hand cannons. you guys have whetted my appetite something fierce.
Dear battlebro with whom I nearly got to the boss of that one strike before seemingly quitting: my spirit was willing, but my internet connection was not. My daughter kicked the power switch to the computer/router/modem. Two and a half hours later I got things working again. If we meet again I'll see things through to the end. :\

I just reached Level 21, but I'm not sure how. Before a strike I was level 20 and close to 21. After, I was 21. I didn't equip anything different.
Perhaps you upgraded an armor piece a little bit :)

You upgraded any gear during the strike? The defense upgrades also give extra light.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hello! Ok I am logging in now to Destiny.

I would like to play the Mars Story missions probably starting from the beginning with my currently level 17 Titan ALT. I only have access to the first Mars Story Mission and the Mars strike so far on my screen.

PS4 DekuBleep

If you want to join me, please do so!
heyy my warlock needs this stuff! trying to get you. PSN >_<

Yaari

Unlocked The Last Word perk today on my TLW. It starts doing some nasty damage, and the stability is noticable. Best part is I still have to get the main stability perk that pretty much doubles my current stability.

I'm not sure how good the Gunslinger stability perk is, the gun might be even better for a Hunter. I should give it a shot sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom