• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

David Candland (UI designer at Bungie) will be at Paris Games Week.

Should I go or not? :eek:

Edit: Dat cloak

B0-LseoCYAE34oA.jpg:large

Destiny's UI is pretty amazing, I'd say go

milkham

after seeing the helmets being all vexy looking its kind of a disappointment that the timebreaker and raid ships don't share the same look as the mythoclast and helmets

ERMint13

after seeing the helmets being all vexy looking its kind of a disappointment that the timebreaker and raid ships don't share the same look as the mythoclast and helmets

I was excited I got the ship....equipped it and I basically said oh jeez no and switched back to Outrageous Fortune.

I helped a couple people clear Atheon on hard yesterday and got the speeder on my alt. So the only thing I am missing from the raid now is the handcannon, machine gun, and boots. I just can't get those damn boots.

Deku Tree

My Titan is level 24 and can go to level 25. He has 32 vanguard marks. I want to get him to the cap before the reset. I did everything he can do to get marks already...So I have to complete how many tiger strikes?

They give six marks each right? So I have to do twelve tiger strikes today...

FrankT

They better buff the Vex big time for PVE and while they are at it provide more ammo.

You want to be raid worthy and it's supposed to be a premier weapon. Yea buff it on all fronts.

My Titan is level 24 and can go to level 25. He has 32 vanguard marks. I want to get him to the cap before the reset. I did everything he can do to get marks already...So I have to complete how many tiger strikes?

Have fun!

SkylineRKR

Suros seems like trash to me in MP. I always get outgunned by people with faster fire rates.

I wreck with unupgraded Suros. With Mythoclast for example I fare way worse. I think Suros is the best MP weapon right now. Or perhaps the elusive hand cannon.

Tawpgun

Farming materials on patrols has got to be by FAR the worst aspect of this game. And you have to do it to level your shit.

It's just so fucking boring. If an aspect of a game is really boring I won't bother with it, but when I need to do it to level up my shit for a hard mode attempt....

FrankT

Farming materials on patrols has got to be by FAR the worst aspect of this game. And you have to do it to level your shit.

It's just so fucking boring. If an aspect of a game is really boring I won't bother with it, but when I need to do it to level up my shit for a hard mode attempt....

It's so boring.

For those of you who went from 29 to 30, does the Hard mode Raid feel more manageable?

(I know the question's kind of innane, but I'm trapped at the office.)

LiK

I still can't believe I haven't obtained the Thunderdevil shader. Achilles and Gilgamesh can go die in a fire.

ethomaz

Banned
Design of one class and one super is very flawed if its presence on map basically makes every opponent hold on to their supers just in case dancer shows up, no?

Hell I have seen dancer take RPG to face and survive it or that time when I massacred whole enemy team while being blinded by flashbang. They weren't clumped up or didn't fire at me.
Most people facing a Bladedancer gets unstable and without actions... they do nothing and thinks the bladedancer is invencible.

I already killed a bladedancer with scout rifle just shooting it while my others two partners died without give a single shot... of course I just killed him because the bladedancer choose to go kill my partner first.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
For those of you who went from 29 to 30, does the Hard mode Raid feel more manageable?

(I know the question's kind of innane, but I'm trapped at the office.)

It's a pretty noticeable difference. Hard certainly isn't impossible on 29 - many have done it, myself included - but 30 is quite a bit easier.

Grimsen

Personally I would do patrols and Strikes to mix things up a bit, since I don't mind doing either.

I know some people don't like patrols, so if that's the case, Tiger on.

Blue engram turned into legendary chest armor.
Legendary engram turned into Monte Carlo exotic auto rifle.

I have a good feeling I will finally get my raid boots tomorrow.

rng pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom