• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

Bloodpact would be a good shader if it didn't change one litlle piece of your armor red while the rest is white and tan. I have OCD about stuff like that haha.

Zakalwe

Banned
Repost for new page:

Looking for a flawless run. Please be level 29-30, geared, and experienced in the raid.

Confidence in the jump puzzle is desired, fearlessness in the face of gorgons not essential as long as you can hug walls and run.

Would like to go before 8pm gmt if possible.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff) lvl 30 defender

I am suddenly feeling very lucky that in my first attempt at the VoG I got praedeths revenge and leg armour. All I seem to see is people saying they need leg armour for 30!

What's the odds that rngesus screws me over and I never land raid chest or arms. No way will I have the time to level up IB when that event comes around again to get those bits of armour.

What is it with this game that is so addictive. I'm going on tonight with the sole purpose or helping someone get from 24 to 25 as they've been stuck there for a while now.

Eyeron

28 Sunsinger looking for raid primer. I haven't set foot in VoG yet. Would love to tag along and learn the ropes. Have headset/mic. My arsenal includes The Last Word, Pocket Infinity and Icebreaker as well as various legendaries with assorted attributes. Finally hit 28 yesterday and am eager to start raiding.

Should be on every day this week around 6:30pm Pacific.

PSN: Eyeron80

Repost for new page:

Looking for a flawless run. Please be level 29-30, geared, and experienced in the raid.

Confidence in the jump puzzle is desired, fearlessness in the face of gorgons not essential as long as you can hug walls and run.

I'd love to but it's too late for me today, have work in couple of hours. :(

LiK

Repost for new page:

Sorry, what time is that? I can sign in around 6PM EST

ethomaz

Banned
Repost for new page:

I will be online close to that time... lvl 30 Warlock... I have confidence with the Jump puzzle and already did it without die a lot of times.

If you guys have a spot yet when I get online I will be happy to help.

PSN: ethomaz

Zakalwe

Banned
Sorry, what time is that? I can sign in around 6PM EST

Ah thanks Lik, but that's be too late for me I think. Need to go within the next 2 hours.

I will be online close to that time... lvl 30 Warlock... I have confidence with the Jump puzzle and already did it without die a lot of times.

If you guys have a spot yet when I get online I will be happy to help.

PSN: ethomaz

Ok great, thank you.

Four more spots.

Biggy

Repost for new page:

I'm down! Level 30 hunter Psn biggy70686

Killzig

I still can't believe I haven't obtained the Thunderdevil shader. Achilles and Gilgamesh can go die in a fire.

lol. I have received Lunar Elegy six times across my three characters. SIX. This game is making me hate the color blue. Blue engrams, blue items, blue shaders. Wouldn't be so bad if I could trade them away to people who don't have them / may have a shader I'd actually want.

Farming materials on patrols has got to be by FAR the worst aspect of this game. And you have to do it to level your shit.

It's just so fucking boring. If an aspect of a game is really boring I won't bother with it, but when I need to do it to level up my shit for a hard mode attempt....

It's so boring.

there really should be a Material Exchange between items, Strange Coins and Glimmer

Hit 20 with my first alt this morning before work. I had no idea how quickly that was going to go. I only did a handful of story missions on easy to get going, and after that I just used my alt once a day to do the quick bounties and run at least one public event. Turned in a bit of spin metal and helium from some easy chest runs I got while doing bounties on patrol. Now I am just going to dump tons of blue engrams to my alt from my main to get my lvl 20 rare gear going.

LiK

lol. I have received Lunar Elegy six times across my three characters. SIX. This game is making me hate the color blue. Blue engrams, blue items, blue shaders. Wouldn't be so bad if I could trade them away to people who don't have them / may have a shader I'd actually want.

Yea, at least let us trade fucking shaders. We can't even buy ones we want.

Cømet

Banned
lol its even worse for me because I really hate Scout rifles in this game not sure but they are just boring to use... but I will at least get the full auto thing up and see if its better for me... I really wish I could trade in this game...
:/

SRs, for as good as they are, are just a bit tedious. *plinkplinkplink* away the enemy one shot at a time. I mean, I love the one I have on my Warlock, but I massively prefer ARs as they just feel more fun.
I bet VoC with full auto will bridge the gap a bit more. I imagine it being like an upgraded Suros.

I too want Thunderdevil and that one with a bunch of numbers.

I got the numbers one on my Warlock, looks pretty slick. Makes me think of the pokemon logo a bit lol
Almost time for a new round of screenshots I think!

Repost for new page:

If you're still stuck tomorrow onwards I'll be down to try it with you bud. Must do some work tonight though sadly, have a meeting coming up this week.

Forgot to add earlier that, after playing around with it, I've decided Timebreaker is awesome. Real fun bit of kit, think my Warlock will be riding my other legendary sparrow from now on.

*Splinter

Repost for new page:

BOL-EvilSplinter
Level 30 Hunter (or any other class that's needed?)

Reule

Almost have my Hawkmoon fully upgraded. Just need some Spirit Bloom and I'm set. Someone who did Hard Aetheon yesterday with me managed to get the Vex and The Last Word. :E

Anyone need someone for Hard mode Raid? I have raid experience for both Normal and Hard. I'd like to start at the beginning or at the Oracles if you happen to have it. If we make it to the Gatekeepers and get too frustrated, I should still have an Aetheon Hard checkpoint on my Titan. I don't need the Gatekeepers or Aetheon but would share.

PSN: Reule
Level 29, Hunter.

It'd be nice if she had any variety at all. She's had the same four shaders since launch.

As some who cares a lot about the customization of my characters, this shit drives me mad. I have matching shaders for my cloaks and even try to theme my emblem to fit the color scheme.

Shaders are the true exotics....that an non poop-colored rare ships.

*Splinter

My dream shader is red/white (which exists) or black/red.
I use Chatterwhite with a New Monarchy cloak on my Hunter, it is awesome (kind of a Mirrors Edge feel). Also use a white sparrow with red boost to finish it off :D

I want Black/Blue for my Titan (Thunderdevil?). Currently using Blue/Gold (numbers shader) and a Black/White sparrow with blue boost upgrade.

Warlock is harder to describe, yellows and browns (Bloodpact I think) with a bitchin' cloak (Voidfang) and yellow speeder with green boost upgrade.
He's a Jedi.

Found the God of War shader recently... couldn't make it work on any character, it needs to be MUCH darker imo

Afrocious

I'm in. Just guide me through the maze.

1391562107497.gif

What timezone?

EST. So 6pm EST.

Atkison04

Alright, have A the on hard checkpoint. Who's in for fighting or cheesing? I've never cheesed, so I won't be much help with that.

PSN GODSFAVORITE

If you still need help with that in about 3 hours, I got some good practice in last night. I tried to PM you twice but I don't think my phone sent them out. We are already friends on psn. I'm the7thAssassin and I have a sunsinger with duel grenades. Managed to knock atheon off twice. Took me a good while to get the technique down though. Takes an automatic 8 minutes or so before I can even give it a good attempt, so if things don't go perfect the minutes can add up.

I don't think I ever want to attempt Flawless Raider, because I'd just feel too terrible if I screw up. It'll come if it'll come, but I won't actively pursue it.

Looking for help on the Nightfall.

As a group, I've reached Phogoth a few times. The last three times, I have been disconnected RIGHT before we kill Phogoth, due to some issues with my ISP.

However, those have been sorted out, so I'm trying to beat it right before it expires.

Xbox One: Gareth Marenghi
If you're around tonight and still need it, I'm looking to run it on alt.

GT - simplecripple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom