• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I REALLY need to get a Raid in tonight. If I'm on (9-10 eastern) and you need someone to fill a slot, please hit me up. A hard raid would be good, especially if you have a solid team and can cruise through. I'm fine with normal too if you're trying to get an alt through and want to knock it out fast. I'm one of those forever 29 guys. If you have a good strat, I can pretty much fill in anywhere.

zewone

best weapon in the game go: i think it's a tie between suros regime, gjallarhorn, pocket infinity, ice breaker, and bias aside hawkmoon, I haven't tried the last word or a bunch of other exotics myself though.

PVP: The Last Word
PVE: Ice Breaker

Strider

best weapon in the game go: i think it's a tie between suros regime, gjallarhorn, pocket infinity, ice breaker, and bias aside hawkmoon, I haven't tried the last word or a bunch of other exotics myself though.

Suros for PvP and Gjallarhorn for PvE IMO.

Milennia

Sorry Afro for some reason the invite didn't show up till a half hour after lol

Invite if you get a spot :p

Other than that
30 lock looking for hard raid

Cyborg1

I don't have Gjallarhorn but what I've seen it do makes it a solid contender for best Heavy. Ice Breaker and its crazy range + unlimited ammo make it an OP PvE weapon but it's not that good for PvP where green ammo is so abundant and stability matters so much.

For Primary, I am loving Suros but something tells me Vision of Confluence is a ridiculously good contender. It doesn't take up an exotic slot, it's got elemental damage and its a full auto Scout. Basically a dreamy combination right there.

VoC is seriously epic. I'd actually throw a shout out to Thorn as well, assuming the buff actually comes in. As is, it's not half bad and looks sick. Suros should go without saying but I'll say it anyway.

SkylineRKR

Because you didn't in fact do the Normal this week. You had to have done it before the rollover.

Bearing in mind that the weekly rollover is Tuesdays 2am PDT.

Why didn't I get shit from the Praetorian chest, the hidden Templar chest then? As well as only one reward from every other checkpoint/boss?

I did Normal last Thursday. And Hard was yesterday.

I REALLY need to get a Raid in tonight. If I'm on (9-10 eastern) and you need someone to fill a slot, please hit me up. A hard raid would be good, especially if you have a solid team and can cruise through. I'm fine with normal too if you're trying to get an alt through and want to knock it out fast. I'm one of those forever 29 guys. If you have a good strat, I can pretty much fill in anywhere.

Xbox one?

I'm at Atheon right now and will probably need like 3 people to fill out my team tonight. Just regular difficulty but I could use the help. My team failed at this same spot last week.

ethomaz

Banned
You can't go wrong.

Gjallarhorn

It the motafucker best weapon in the game.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I love Scout Rifles because I'm a BR/DMR guy from Halo and am all about precision weapons. It's why I prefer Sniper Rifles for my secondary too. That said, I'd be curious to take one of the top tier hand cannons for a ride.

Some guy at reddit did a dps calculation and the fatebringer came on top of the voc.

I just can't get any enjoyment of this game anymore for whatever reason.

Turned it on for the first time in a few days, decide to hop into some Crucible. Starts a match with uneven teams and it's nothing but Suros Regimes, Invectives and Found Verdicts running wild. There are just no redeeming qualities left about this game. Bungie fucked up bad but I guess they're too busy counting money to give a shit.

Oh well, at least Sunset comes out tomorrow.

ocean

Banned
Is Doctor Nope any good?
My only AR of that type (crazy RoF, low impact) is Atheon's Epilogue and that gets a pass for doing Void damage (bye bye Minotaurs) and being an Oracle rapist. I don't think I'd consider it without those two perks, so I wouldn't think Dr. Nope is the type of gun I'd like running with.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Why didn't I get shit from the Praetorian chest, the hidden Templar chest then? As well as only one reward from every other checkpoint/boss?

I did Normal last Thursday. And Hard was yesterday.
No clue, if you have indeed done them before then you've just found one massive glaring glitch!

jaaz

Can anyone share a hard mode Atheon checkpoint please?

Our group is at the gatekeeper, but with only one level 30 in the group, it's not happening tonight. Would like to at least cheese Atheon before the reset and/or patch tomorrow.

PSN ID: miamijaaz

Thanks

Namikaze1

I love the exotic armor my Titan is wearing. Double the grenades, double the trouble. :p
B0_Qn3UIAAArrUE.jpg:orig

Joining her Titan older sister in the level 30 ranks is my Awoken Sunsinger. Would love to exchange my chest for Heart of Praxic Fire since I don't like Voidwalker.

It will take a while, but my Bladedancer will join her sisters and attain level 30. Just need either a raid helmet or arms and raid legs for 30.

Patroclos

Banned

You forgot Vision of Confluence. It's not an exotic but its damn good and lets you carry PI.

SkylineRKR

No clue, if you have indeed done them before then you've just found one massive glaring glitch!

We were all sort of surprised. I'm going to ask our know it all once we're back.

We did orbit a few times to restock packs. And we beat him after midnight... but dunno if those factor in.

Gjallarhorn for heavy. Icebreaker for special. Suros for primary. Icebreaker is incredibly handy even when it's not solar burn. Suros is borderline ridiculous with its mix of range accuracy and stability. Its a laser gun aimed straight at heads. Gjallarhorn is just... Dat damage

Never missing a shot because of the tracking is my favorite thing about. Wolfpack rounds are awesome too.

I love the exotic armor my Titan is wearing. Double the grenades, double the trouble. :p

Joining her Titan older sister in the level 30 ranks is my Awoken Sunsinger. Would love to exchange my chest for Heart of Praxic Fire since I don't like Voidwalker.

It will take a while, but my Bladedancer will join her sisters and attain level 30. Just need either a raid helmet or arms and raid legs for 30.

Geez I am jelly..but NICE!!

:( I never get good legendary primary's
Get Shadow Price or Vanquisher VIII :)

Tovarisc

How can TLW be the best with its low range? I want it badly, but I don't see that.

Low range? It has kinda long range with upgrades. TLW has rekt my face on Blind Watch, in that long hallway, right next to B, by shooting from end to end. I was dead before I was able to fully realize what is happening.

arimanius

Still liking the Titan best overall?

Gjallarhorn for heavy. Icebreaker for special. Suros for primary. Icebreaker is incredibly handy even when it's not solar burn. Suros is borderline ridiculous with its mix of range accuracy and stability. Its a laser gun aimed straight at heads. Gjallarhorn is just... Dat damage

Suros was a lot better before the nerf however. It's the most precise weapon that doesn't really have a significant precision damage bonus. It's idiotic on Bungie's part

Deku Tree

I really like my multi-tool. It isn't full auto but it fires on a hair trigger, it has a noticeable agility perk, it feels like a sniper and it fires like an AR, has ads radar, and it does very good damage. Mine still isn't upgraded fully but I really like it.

EL CUCO

I really should wait to see what the Nightfall drops tomorrow but I have 200 V-Marks burning a hole through my inventory. I'd hate to lose the extra marks I'd get from there.

TDYK is getting bought. bought. right nao.

Also, I'm down for a Hard Raid tonight before the reset happens, if any groups have a hole to fill, count on me. PS4: EL_CUCO305
29 Warlockah

ocean

Banned
Guys is it me or does Solar get a little too much love? Vex Mythoclast (!), Vision of Confluence, Invective, Ice Breaker (!!), and Gjallarhorn (!!!) are all some of the best weapons in the game and they're all solar.

Atheon's Epilogue is Void but it's a lot more situational than VoC is. Found Verdict is a nice Arc alternative to Invective but there's no good PvE sniper substitute to Invective. On the RL front, Gjallarhorn has two competitors it squarely beats and one of them is also Solar (Truth and Hezen Vengeance).

Ok, Fatebringer is Arc. Corrective Measure is Void. But you see what I mean? Maybe I'm just being blinded by some glaring omission, what do you think?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
no, you're right. pocket infinity too. solar is the go-to exotic element and it makes having some of the others remain a good idea. it's also one of the reasons fatebringer is so goddamn incredible.

Zephyl

Guys is it me or does Solar get a little too much love? Vex Mythoclast (!), Vision of Confluence, Invective, Ice Breaker (!!), and Gjallarhorn (!!!) are all some of the best weapons in the game and they're all solar.

Atheon's Epilogue is Void but it's a lot more situational than VoC is. Found Verdict is a nice Arc alternative to Invective but there's no good PvE sniper substitute to Invective. On the RL front, Gjallarhorn has two competitors it squarely beats and one of them is also Solar (Truth and Hezen Vengeance).

Ok, Fatebringer is Arc. Corrective Measure is Void. But you see what I mean? Maybe I'm just being blinded by some glaring omission, what do you think?

For arc snipers there is that patience and time weapon, don't know how effective it is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom