• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's driving me mad, both groups I tried it with today can do all the parts really well, but it's stupid bugs that's wrecking everything.

The latest new bug, was the time portal closing on one of the relic holders on the other side meaning we couldn't complete the conflux stage before Atheon.

It wouldn't hurt if it wasn't so doable, glitchy mess not permitted, and I hate being last on the platform jumping part, yes I feel I'm reliable to not fuck that part up, but holy shit at dat stress, dat pressure.
We got it next time. I can see dat trophy already!

Thanks a ton, iRAWRasaurus. Much appreciated.
No problem and good luck with the cheese :)

ethomaz

Banned
Guys.

I have the Gorgons checkpoint in Normal and I really want the Gorgon card... if anybody with G. or other good heavily weapon want to kill one Gorgon just tell me.

We need six guys to deal fast damage to it.

PSN: ethomaz

It's driving me mad, both groups I tried it with today can do all the parts really well, but it's stupid bugs that's wrecking everything..

We are running it now and can't get past the Templar because of bugs (and also certain unnamed people dying *cough cough*). It's super frustrating.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Guys.

I have the Gorgons checkpoint in Normal and I really want the Gorgon card... if anybody with G. or other good heavily weapon want to kill one Gorgon just tell me.

id be glad to help with this but don't have much time right now :(

God I want to hit level 30 before November hits. Too many great games that will now split my time.

Also now because of Destiny my PS4 analog sticks are rubbing off. I'm debating putting on Xbox One sticks. Has anyone done this?

Carn82

woo. Finally got Bad Juju. Thorn is next. Not looking forward to those void kills..

Question: I've only had the Juju/Thorn/Invective bounties, the others have never showed up so far. I guess RNGesus isnt watching my back?

hydruxo

If anybody needs one for Atheon on Hard, my level 30 hunter is ready to go. It's the last checkpoint I need to finish this week.

Guys.

On PS4? Let me know when ur planning to do it. Don't have a maxed Ballerhorn but have a maxed Corrective Measure on my 29 titan.

PSN: MrChowderClam

woo. Finally got Bad Juju. Thorn is next. Not looking forward to those void kills..

Question: I've only had the Juju/Thorn/Invective bounties, the others have never showed up so far. I guess RNGesus isnt watching my back?

I was in the same situation, after i got all 3 weapons from the bounties thats when I got the other two.

Carn82

I was in the same situation, after i got all 3 weapons from the bounties thats when I got the other two.

Bah. This kinda 'forces' me to get Thorn. Well..if anyone has tips for those void-kills, I'm all ears. Found a lvl 20 void-fusion in my Vault, leveling up that one as we speak.

Patroclos

Banned
God I want to hit level 30 before November hits. Too many great games that will now split my time.

Also now because of Destiny my PS4 analog sticks are rubbing off. I'm debating putting on Xbox One sticks. Has anyone done this?

No. But I want to. I bought a white controller on D-Day and broke the ADS trigger a week ago and then burned through the rubber on one of my lunch ones. I'm on number 3 for Destiny. I'm rough on the controller with this one for some reason.

Bah. This kinda 'forces' me to get Thorn. Well..if anyone has tips for those void-kills, I'm all ears. Found a lvl 20 void-fusion in my Vault, leveling up that one as we speak.

If you have Atheons Epilogue, it would be better and also switch your character to do void damage.

Ooh yea do Rumble! Pretty easy to do it in Rumble

Deku Tree

Ok I am doing tiger strikes, 8-9 of them with my level 25 titan. I am using my suros, icebreaker, etc.
I want to reach the vanguard marks cap tonight.
And I hate playing with randoms, they quit, they AFK, all that.
If anyone also wants to do some tiger strikes now then join my fire team. I'll be doing them for a while...
If you can't join because a strike is in progress, then send me a message on PSN and I'll invite you to the next strike.

PS4 DekuBleep

Carn82

No. But I want to. I bought a white controller on D-Day and broke the ADS trigger a week ago and then burned through the rubber on one of my lunch ones. I'm on number 3 for Destiny. I'm rough on the controller with this one for some reason.

hmm. I'm getting the feeling that my R3 is kinda broken. But it isnt, because when I really test it it always seem to work. But sometimes my character just wont run until I click it a few times :/

Ok I am doing tiger strikes, 8-9 of them with my level 25 titan. I am using my suros, icebreaker, etc.
I want to reach the vanguard marks cap tonight.
And I hate playing with randoms, they quit, they AFK, all that.
If anyone also wants to do some tiger strikes now then join my fire team. I'll be doing them for a while...
If you can't join because a strike is in progress, then send me a message on PSN and I'll invite you to the next strike.

PS4 DekuBleep

Joining. I'm in for 3 or so.

Patroclos

Banned
I have a regular checkpoint I need to use so I can get the Atheon drop for the week. Anyone want to help or need the final drop? Regular mode. PSN; Dienekes21

Carn82

If you have Atheons Epilogue, it would be better and also switch your character to do void damage.

Havent done the raid yet ;( kinda promised a group of friends to do it together.

I guess I cant switch bounties for characters right? I currently have it on my Hunter, working on an alt-Titan at the moment ;o I do have The Unfriendly Giant, and also a void Comedian.

ethomaz

Banned
On PS4? Let me know when ur planning to do it. Don't have a maxed Ballerhorn but have a maxed Corrective Measure on my 29 titan.

PSN: MrChowderClam
When we get six guys ;)

Kill the Gorgon (Grimorie Card):

1. ethomaz
2. MrChowderClam
3. I have another guy that added me

I guess we can do with less but the ideal is 6... I can deal a lot of damage but it is not enough to kill it.

phen0m24

So my son has a Level 23 Hunter that he plays as one of my alts.

I'm sitting here watching him on the TV while he plays Devil's Lair via Remote Play on the Vita.

He's working on the "Complete a strike without dying" bounty - on a handheld.

I think he's crazy, but RP is such a cool feature. (Don't think I'd trust my bounty with it, though.)

You guys ever use RP in a raid? That would be interesting. (oooh that platform puzzle)

Havent done the raid yet ;( kinda promised a group of friends to do it together.

I guess I cant switch bounties for characters right? I currently have it on my Hunter, working on an alt-Titan at the moment ;o I do have The Unfriendly Giant, and also a void Comedian.

Nope you can't swith bounties. Yea use those two :)

Any fellow gaffers have a hard Atheon PS4 checkpoint I can get in on?

Level 30 Hunter. Maxed Gjallarhorn, Icebreaker, AE and VoC ran the raid multiple times on normal and hard if that helps.

PSN: Outlaw_Omega

Patroclos

Banned
I think we did a strike together. Or maybe it was crucible. Seen your ID somewhere, hehe

I did so many strikes grinding strange coins on Friday an Saturday it was crazy. I got enough for my Suros and back to crucible I went. Lol. Carn seems familiar too though for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom