• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
no, you're right. pocket infinity too. solar is the go-to exotic element and it makes having some of the others remain a good idea. it's also one of the reasons fatebringer is so goddamn incredible.

I don't have anyone to run the raid with and am perpetually stuck at 28/29 on all my characters. I just pretend that Fatebringer doesn't exist. I want it, Last Word, and Hawkmoon so badly.

This is the week that Xur sells the Last Word. I just know it! *Sob.*

I don't have anyone to run the raid with and am perpetually stuck at 28/29 on all my characters. I just pretend that Fatebringer doesn't exist. I want it, Last Word, and Hawkmoon so badly.

This is the week that Xur sells the Last Word. I just know it! *Sob.*

He'll be selling Ballerhorn!!!!!

jaaz

Would also help on Atheon hard checkpoint, if I can get the checkpoint for my group. 29 Warlock here. Can help cheese. PSN: miamijaaz

Akai XIII

Which of these do I level?:
Shadow Price 1: aim increases range + max ammo + kill frenzy
Shadow Price 2: grenadier + stability + radar

I have two TDYK too, not sure on stats.

Anyone doing the raid tonight (ps4) need to do up to Aetheon on two chars.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
tough call on the ARs, personal preference, I'd pick the first as long as the stability wasn't outrageous.

I have two TDYK too, not sure on stats.

Anyone doing the raid tonight (ps4) need to do up to Aetheon on two chars.

I would go for shadow price 2.

Stability is usually my go to perk but radar just makes it awesome

David___

Banned
If you are on ps4 I'd be glad to help. I have a lvl 29 hunter with maxed gjallahorn and Atheon's Epilogue.

If anyone is doing Atheon Hard cheese, can I get in? Never done it and I'd like to before the patch.

PSN: Ourobolus

Would also help on Atheon hard checkpoint, if I can get the checkpoint for my group. 29 Warlock here. Can help cheese. PSN: miamijaaz

So that's four. Just need someone that has the checkpoint now :3

Any hard clears going tonight for VoG PS4? I need to run it for both of my alts (29 Hunter, 29 Warlock) Maxed Gjallarhorn, Ice Breaker, and more raid weps. I can fill any role. Plenty of experience. PSN The_Reckoning

Also down for an attempt or two at Flawless Raider

Frenden

Banned
Make it five - PSN: FRENDEN. I'd love to get in on that checkpoint. Never cheesed, but am game to considering I never get anyone together to run the raid.

dengatron

almost always pick the one with field scout. shadow price doesn't have stability issues regardless of what perk you use. field scout gives you 42 rounds before a reload. so sick.

I may have just "fixed" thorn with an interesting combo. Using the no backup plan gauntlets with increased force barrier duration and speccing into the talents for increased force barrier duration allows me to have a near constant disintegrate up and just keep spamming thorn. I've negated that stupidly long reload in a round-about way BUNGIE PLZ FIX reload and round size on thorn

lunlunqq

I have two characters who can cheese Atheon. If anyone's running a cheese party now, I'd like to participate. My characters can do it alone but I prefer the group cheese method which has a much higher successful rate. Anyone has the checkpoint and is interested in the final cheese, please send me an invite. PSN: lunlunqq

Was reading back through the leveling guide, trying to figure out how best to proceed since I'm stuck at 27 (until I get an Exotic I want to use permanently, into which I'll dump my saved shards), when I saw this:

But okay. Outside of that, each "gelcapped" character slot grants you, each week:
9 Strange Coins, guaranteed; total of 27 for three slots. This is enough to purchase any individual item Xur stocks, every week, with at worst 4 Coins left over (after buying a primary weapon).
A roll on the Nightfall loot table (Strange Coins, Ascendant Shards/Energy, Legendaries, Exotics)
A roll on the raid loot tables (legendaries, exotics, ascendant mats, raid legendaries)
21 Ascendant mats (if Daily Story/Daily Public Event completed each day), total of 63 for three slots.
How does that work? Am I missing something? It seems like you'd get 3 for certain.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I may have just "fixed" thorn with an interesting combo. Using the no backup plan gauntlets with increased force barrier duration and speccing into the talents for increased force barrier duration allows me to have a near constant disintegrate up and just keep spamming thorn. I've negated that stupidly long reload in a round-about way BUNGIE PLZ FIX reload and round size on thorn
war machine... that was one of the first thorn builds i thought of. if they increase the round size too much thorn could wind up a little op.

MADGAME

Looking to get through the Confluxes on Hard to get to the Templar phase, for Oracles/Templar/Chest loot. I completed on my main but forgot to transfer checkpoint to my alts. Easiest way for loot and chance at Fatebringer, anyone interested? As usual, 29/30's for Hard Raid.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Was reading back through the leveling guide, trying to figure out how best to proceed since I'm stuck at 27 (until I get an Exotic I want to use permanently, into which I'll dump my saved shards), when I saw this:

How does that work? Am I missing something? It seems like you'd get 3 for certain.
the daily public event reward is one of either of the two, the 28 daily story is a guaranteed 2 of one or the other

phen0m24

best weapon in the game go: i think it's a tie between suros regime, gjallarhorn, pocket infinity, ice breaker, and bias aside hawkmoon, I haven't tried the last word or a bunch of other exotics myself though.

There can only be one: Khostov

;)

Really enjoying the Regime so far!

Looking to get through the Confluxes on Hard to get to the Templar phase, for Oracles/Templar/Chest loot. I completed on my main but forgot to transfer checkpoint to my alts. Easiest way for loot and chance at Fatebringer, anyone interested? As usual, 29/30's for Hard Raid.
I'm interested if you're starting within the next hour or so. 29 warlock w/ previous hard raid experience.

Namikaze1

So tomorrow's Nightfall/Weekly will most likely have Void burn. Hopefully it's the Nexus one since that will be much easier to solo.

I'm hoping Xur sells TLW this Friday.

Speaking of pvp, the best overall weapon is the Suros Regime. Maxed stability makes Suros EZ mode in Crucible. You have to be a terrible pvp player to NOT get headshots with that AR.

Doing it every day. One week: 7 days of each (daily public event, daily 28 story, per character) = (21 x 3)
Ahhh, ok, sorry. Totally misread that and thought I might've missed out on some crazy method that's been removed for Ass Shard farming per day (not per week.)

Namikaze1

Ps4? I need the same loot.

Ourobolus

Banned
Thanks @Ourobolus... I never though we two will die at the same time in the same place... you saved us :D
No problem. I felt bad when I came in and stupidly ran for some ammo. Luckily you guys were still alive when I went to orbit and came back!

Anyway, if you other guys get a fireteam going for hard Atheon cheese before 8:30 PM, please let me know.

Steroyd

Silly flawless raider trophy. What you doing doe

It's driving me mad, both groups I tried it with today can do all the parts really well, but it's stupid bugs that's wrecking everything.

The latest new bug, was the time portal closing on one of the relic holders on the other side meaning we couldn't complete the conflux stage before Atheon.

It wouldn't hurt if it wasn't so doable, glitchy mess not permitted, and I hate being last on the platform jumping part, yes I feel I'm reliable to not fuck that part up, but holy shit at dat stress, dat pressure.

Frenden

Banned
DavidBallZ and I are sitting in a fireteam. I think he was one of the folks organizing here. If not, holler and I'll jump this group. If so, join us!

PSN: FRENDEN.

ethomaz

Banned
No problem. I felt bad when I came in and stupidly ran for some ammo. Luckily you guys were still alive when I went to orbit and came back!

Anyway, if you other guys get a fireteam going for hard Atheon cheese before 8:30 PM, please let me know.
I already did Hard Raid this week... I can cheese it for you if you wish but I don't have the checkpoint.

Yeap the wizards parts I stay back because it is too difficult to deal with all of them at the same time... so I cover on the entrance to make it easy.

Fitts

For arc snipers there is that patience and time weapon, don't know how effective it is though.

The answer is extremely.

Icebreaker was my first exotic from an engram. Patience and Time was the third. I've had both maxed for a while now. If I had to choose just one, it would be Icebreaker for the recharging ammo. However, take that perk away and P+T would win by a landslide for me. It doesn't hit as hard per shot, but the stability ensures that every successive shot crits (and with a decently fast fire rate) and going invisible whilst getting a head in your crosshairs makes mincemeat out of ultra agro enemies like the Knights and Wizards in this week's Nightfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom