• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN logged me out. :(
I think I'm done anyway.

oh hell no! I got your back, Fig-senpai!

Please notice me, senpai.
tumblr_mjtiex5KeP1r0qyqbo1_500.png

jaaz

Thank you to all the brave souls who dared cheese atheon on this eve of his patching.

A Vex was had by one. A Hawkmoon another. It was bright days.

Seriously, though, thanks, you guys.

Yes, thanks to all. Frenden, David, Outlaw and the rest. Good times. I will miss watching Atheon fall down the cliff. It's always hilarious.

The Angry modifier for Mars missions should be banned, Phalanax's aren't challenging with it, just unbelievably annoying.
Very annoying. Rocket launcher aimed at the ground right in front of their feet usually does the trick. If you hit their shields of course nothing happens

EL CUCO

They have endless energy, don't they? Think it will be relatively soon or are they still turbo charged?

Haha my son just ate dessert and my daughter is finishing some homework while I mess around in the Crucible.

I'd say another 45min atleast.

So does reporting players actually do anything? I was doing the moon strike when one of the random party members just sat down outside of the boss room, avoiding enemies. He'd randomly dance around and after the boss he ran in, picked up everything and danced in front of us.

That was just...wow.

I had the same type of thing happen earlier. Dude stayed way the hell back and killed literally 1 enemy the whole strike. He just stood there doing nothing the entire time and I thought oh this guy is afk what a douche...then the two of us actually playing beat the strike.

I instantly see "AFK guy Dances"

So yeah he was in the next strike with me of course and was doing the same thing and I reported him after meleeing him in the face a few times and went back to orbit. Probably doesn't do much until they get a lot of reports but man I was pissed. Don't remember his full PSN but it started with "Y5" I believe.

I'm really starting to get tired of farming materials (helium, spirit bloom, etc.) That part of the game just isn't fun at all. I wish there was a way to trade marks for mats or get mats a different way.

Jarlaxle

Any 2 people want to play the weekly strike with me? XB1. I'm a 25.

XBL Gamertag is Jarlaxle

Shoot me a friend request if you're up for it.

SharkJAW

Edit: I was mistaken. Must've been a dream of mine. I almost forgot that Bungie's mantra is "if it impedes progress, put it in the game."

Nameless

Cheesed Atheon for the first time on the very first attempt of the night. Got the one thing I really wanted, a Vision of Confluence, as well as a Timebreaker. Ever the troll, RNGesus also gave me a second Hard Light (which I happened to have equipped at the time) but I can't even be mad at him.

I may have just "fixed" thorn with an interesting combo. Using the no backup plan gauntlets with increased force barrier duration and speccing into the talents for increased force barrier duration allows me to have a near constant disintegrate up and just keep spamming thorn. I've negated that stupidly long reload in a round-about way BUNGIE PLZ FIX reload and round size on thorn

Hunters have a skill the mitigates the slow reload as long as you get precision kills Gunslinger with Thorn is OK. I strongly prefer BladeDancer for PvP so this is still a problem.

Acorn

Very annoying. Rocket launcher aimed at the ground right in front of their feet usually does the trick. If you hit their shields of course nothing happens
It's some bullshit that they don't stumble and drop their shield.

I'm reduced to running around in circles fusion rifling their feet.

jadedm17

Gjallarhorn. Only Gjallarhorn.
Quoted for emphasisssssssss

I already have a maxed out Gjallarhorn and an extra one, but you are right that it is the better choice if you have neither.

Ditto for Suros and Ice Breaker but they're so vital now I'd understand if Xur had them in another few weeks. I love the idea of buying exotics but since they decided to offer their A game items - as opposed to B grade gear - then the idea of missing one hurts, especially when it's something like that rocket launcher offered very early on.

ocean

Banned
gonna be looking for a group to try the new nightfall "legit" tomorrow if anyone is interested

I'm down if there's still room. What time? I can run legit on my main but my Warlock will probably have to Ice Break from afar when I run with him so his level 27 ass doesn't get whooped.

Quoted for emphasisssssssss

Ditto for Suros and Ice Breaker but they're so vital now I'd understand if Xur had them in another few weeks. I love the idea of buying exotics but since they decided to offer their A game items - as opposed to B grade gear - then the idea of missing one hurts, especially when it's something like that rocket launcher offered very early on.

I bought it that week. I thought I would regret it...

My second was a drop from Nightfall. I bought Suros and Icebreaker too. Got another Icebreaker from Crucible yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom