• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

It's amazing how much easier the Xyor fight was when I was on my own instead of in a fireteam. Enemies take way too long to kill when there's three of you there.

Bacon

Just got the game today guys. I have similar addictive tendencies as brad shoemaker so I think I'm gonna like this game.

My question is how much content will the dlc add to the end game. I'd like to hear it from people who have some understanding of how much time things like strikes and raids take because just seeing a list of content in the dlc is basically meaningless to me at the moment.

ethomaz

Banned
Ohhhhhhhhh I solo cheesed the Gorgon.

Steps to cheese and get the Gorgon Card:

1. Finish the Gorgon Labyrinth until reach the Jump checkpoint
2. Back to the Gorgon Labyrinth and start to kill any Gorgon (the closest)
3. Deal damage until die and respawn between the Jump checkpoint and Gorgon Labyrinth
4. Go and find the same Gorgon and the damage will be maintained (she won't be full health again)
4. Repeat that many times you need to kill her

I did in 3 respawns.

I'm on the place... so if anybody wants the cards just jump into my fireteam ;)

Carn82

Just got the game today guys. I have similar addictive tendencies as brad shoemaker so I think I'm gonna like this game.

My question is how much content will the dlc add to the end game. I'd like to hear it from people who have some understanding of how much time things like strikes and raids take because just seeing a list of content in the dlc is basically meaningless to me at the moment.

I believe the 'quickest' strike can be done in around 10/15 minutes; I guess most range between 15 and 60 minutes, depending on skill and difficuly. Havent done the Raid, but I guess it takes 'a few hours or more' for the first time (unless you prepare and look everything up).

Frenden

Banned
Thank you to all the brave souls who dared cheese atheon on this eve of his patching.

A Vex was had by one. A Hawkmoon another. It was bright days.

Seriously, though, thanks, you guys.

Akai XIII

Ok, two TDYK:
1: hip fire, explosive rounds (stability/+2 agility) and reactive reload
2: outlaw, explosive rounds (QuickDraw/single point) and life support.

I'm assuming 1 is better, but want to make sure.

Also, does agility increase reload speed? The Thorn seems fine on my hunter.

Ohhhhhhhhh I solo cheesed the Gorgon.

Steps to cheese and get the Gorgon Card:

1. Finish the Gorgon Labyrinth until reach the Jump checkpoint
2. Back to the Gorgon Labyrinth and start to kill any Gorgon (the closest)
3. Deal damage until die and respawn between the Jimp checkpoint and Gorgon Labyrinth
4. Go and find the same Gorgon and the damage will be maintained (she won't be full health again)
4. Repeat that many times you need to kill her

I did in 3 respawns.

I'm on the place... so if anybody wants the cards just jump into my fireteam ;)

What's your PSN?

Nvm

Neo Geo

Neo Member
So I have the hard mode raid checkpoint but we couldn't do it yet. Need help with cheesing, experienced Warlock please.

PSN (PS4): Ultralord227

Well, I won't get the Nightfall done, but I did join some friends for the raid. It was a mix of newbs and vets, so it took about 5 hours. First time cheesing Atheon, after trying a variety of methods.

Gatekeeper checkpoint is such a bitch.

Good haul, though. I got:

Buncha ass shards and energy
Praedyth's Revenge
Atheon's Epilogue
What the name of the Sparrow is

I had the best roll out of the entire group, apparently.

damn! i was cleaning off thunderlord and test-charging Plan C up until I saw that last line. stupid multiple consoles :( I hope you can get through it, this Nightfall is a rough go but it's a fun one to beat.

One time I was disconnected as the "congratulations, you won!" countdown to return to orbit was at 14 seconds :(

Trying to get a hard mode raid (PS4) group going before the reset. I have me and my wife so far. We are looking to start at 10pm tonight (Central US time). We are both 29, but would love for some 30s to join us.

1. Me - ShinigamiFrost - Level 29 Warlock Sunsinger
2. My Wife - Level 29 Hunter
3. Dhruv_Hanom - Level 30 Titan (Has to leave at 12)

I usually run with a maxed Vision of Confluence, almost maxed found verdict, and a Ghallajorn (about halfway upgraded).

I won't be on until later, but go ahead and send a Friend Request and quote this post (and fill in your name) if you are interested.

Oh, and we are accepting of cheese. We really don't care either way. We can also get the 5th chest if needed.

Edit: PSN - ShinigamiFrost

Quoting for new page. Also, need an alt for Dhruv_Hanom after 12.

Namikaze1

PSN has not been kind to you tonight :(

Thanks for joining
Thanks for having me. It hasn't been kind to me all weekend long. It logged me out while helping a friend with Nightfall the other day, when doing a no death strike run, and when doing normal raid run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom