• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard Light, Invective, Universal Remote, Super Good Advice...should I even both upgrading these exotics? I would list Bad Juju as well, but that is staying in the vault until a buff occurs.

What's up with the patch talk? Is it finally coming today? No more cheesing? If so can't wait.

There is no talk. I think will be one major update coming soon that will patch those boss fight exploits, fix raid glitches/bugs and buff Vex Mythoclast, Thorn and Bad Juju. This is just my speculation. I want Thorn to be my main gun so my fingers are crossed.

J-Rzez

Anyone have some of those atheon checkpoints on hard or normal. Would like hard for my hunter (then need a pro cheeser) and kinda want a normal point for my lock so I could try to do the cheese myself on my lock just for my own personal achievement lol.

we didn't get it tonight but we got the strategy down. Platforming is no longer a problem for me. Flawless will be ours!

Nite, thanks a lot figs! You're def a lord of guardians!
Our group got super close today (literally ran into a glitch during gatekeepers). Only part im worried about is atheon, since things tend to get a little crazy with all the teleporting and harpies. Whats your strat?

Lima

Our group got super close today (literally ran into a glitch during gatekeepers). Only part im worried about is atheon, since things tend to get a little crazy with all the teleporting and harpies. Whats your strat?

Ballerhorn the fuck out of him so he is down in one portal phase. Not much room to fuck up then.

EL CUCO

Anybody need one or want to get a group going to sneek in a Hard Raid before the reset? Should be 29-30 with maxed out primary atleast.

PS4

LiK

i wish i knew, Afro and the crew basically got the relics super fast and we killed Atheon in less than 5 minutes. If I didn't fuck up the first try, it would've been ours. I feel super bad about that but now that I'm no longer scared of the platform section. this is gonna be a piece of cake when we retry fresh. I'm pretty confident i can do the Raid on Normal now without fear. :p

ocean

Banned
i wish i knew, Afro and the crew basically got the relics super fast and we killed Atheon in less than 5 minutes. If I didn't fuck up the first try, it would've been ours. I feel super bad about that but now that I'm no longer scared of the platform section, this is gonna be a piece of cake when we retry fresh.

When I get around to braving a Flawless attempt my hands will sweat during that damn jumping section. My Titan supermans his way across the room with ease and style but the ledge has gotten me twice before and I'd be nervous of it getting me then :p

Acorn

No they have mentioned many many things to be patched including class rebalances. Some of which is tied up in a much bigger patch that's in certification according to the one weekly.
Ah. Ok hopefully they have rethought the random portal stuff too.

Frenden

Banned
I'm one weekly away from getting the Invective. I haven't read a single positive thing about it.

Pocket Infinity is pretty much the only good exotic bounty, eh? I'll have them all except Thorn.

ocean

Banned
I'm one weekly away from getting the Invective. I haven't read a single positive thing about it.

Pocket Infinity is pretty much the only good exotic bounty, eh? I'll have them all except Thorn.
It's amazing. Second only to Found Verdict in my opinion. It's good to have in the arsenal.

LiK

Invective is pretty good in PVP but it takes up an Exotic slot and I would prefer using a Suros or G-horn over it.

BondFancy

Invective is fantastic if you don't have a go to exotic primary, I took the time to max it while I waited for the Suros. Once you get the range perk you will win almost every shotgun battle!

ethomaz

Banned
DAT control match.

I killed like 10 guys in a row... my k/d ratio was ~3... got the Kill Hunter + Titan + Warlock Trophy.

I was close to perfect... I'm proud of myself.

The range on the Invective is pretty nuts. I've been using it on my alt just to level it up and it's a great shotgun, just 4 shots can run out quickly and before the perk reloading is shit slow. Still get plenty of kills with it though.

Deku Tree

Ok I am doing tiger strikes, 4-5 more of them with my level 25 titan. I am using my suros, icebreaker, etc.
I want to reach the vanguard marks cap tonight.
And I hate playing with randoms, they quit, they AFK, all that.
If anyone also wants to do some tiger strikes now then join my fire team. I'll be doing them for a while...
If you can't join because a strike is in progress, then send me a message on PSN and I'll invite you to the next strike.

PS4 DekuBleep

Nightz

Does the trophy for completing a strike with your clan members not work for a weekly? Just did it and the trophy didn't pop for any of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom