• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give it to you but I can't cheese it, since I am a hunter. Pmed your psn name to me. I feel like I am getting a lot of lurkers sending me fr..it's my own fault :(
P.s I hate farming spinmetal

Any chance you're going to hold over the cp? I can cheese him for you (or anyone) afterwards if anyone is doing that

lunlunqq

Ok, did an entire hard raid with some gaffers on vita via remote play. Feels my fingers are about to fall off. Got nothing nut ass mats. But it was a unique experience that worth doing at least once...

Any chance you're going to hold over the cp? I can cheese him for you (or anyone) afterwards if anyone is doing that
Yeah I can hold it over, send me your psn.

Ok, did an entire hard raid with some gaffers on vita via remote play. Feels my fingers are about to fall off. Got nothing nut ass mats. But it was a unique experience that worth doing at least once...
Damn, major props. I hate playing destiny on my vita. Fps feels odd to me, I find it hard to aim.

darkwing

It's nearly impossible to go back to anything else outside of maybe scouts after using one. So good in pve and even more gratifying in PvP. Thus why I want a legendary handcannon so bad. I have thorn and it sucks compared to fixer and tdyk even. Yes upgraded even.

Unfortunately I still haven't got TLW or even Hawkmoon to drop yet and I'm pretty burnt on playing in hopes of one dropping because it's not going to happen for me.

And screw Xur selling anything other than TLW. He hasn't sold a handcannon yet afaik.

Thorn is good and isn't it getting a buff?

EL CUCO

Well we couldn't get passed the Gatekeepers but this baby makes up for it.
IQA356N.jpg
Good thing I have 11828199 ass energies to blow :D

Okay, I feel like an idiot, but maybe GAF already knows how to fix this:

Tried streaming Destiny in a fireteam and the other players on mic didn't come through in the stream. Tried running the chat directly through the game and also through party chat -- did not think to switch its priority to "game," which I guess could be the issue -- and still nothing.

Everything I've found through googling seems to suggest that it should simply work from fireteam, so I have no idea unless the Sony Gold headset is somehow the problem.

You need to go to settings and set voice to "Blended." I think that will make their voice part of the audio which should pick up in stream

goonie

Looking for one more for normal PS4 raid. Now at the gatekeepers. Three of us haven't done it yet, so it's a relatively new group.

PSN: goonieee08

NeOak

Okay, I feel like an idiot, but maybe GAF already knows how to fix this:

Tried streaming Destiny in a fireteam and the other players on mic didn't come through in the stream. Tried running the chat directly through the game and also through party chat -- did not think to switch its priority to "game," which I guess could be the issue -- and still nothing.

Everything I've found through googling seems to suggest that it should simply work from fireteam, so I have no idea unless the Sony Gold headset is somehow the problem.

You need to go to settings and set voice to "Blended." I think that will make their voice part of the audio which should pick up in stream

You can't be in a Party Chat. That won't stream.

Use the game voice chat without being in a party.

Pimpwerx

I was impressed by the Suros but not blown away. Can't say the same thing about VoC. With stock damage the thing was cutting down lvl 28 enemies in the daily with ease, then dominated in tiger strikes. This shit hits HARD. It's absurd. There's definitely a moral argument for not maxing it out; no one guardian should have that much power.

It wasn't always great. Scouts are definitely better since the buff. VoC was significantly worse than the Epilogue before the buff. Now I have one on each of my alts. It's the only weapon I'm bothering to carry dupes of. I don't even think I'll keep a mythoclast dupe. I want the raid pulse rifle though. Not because I'll use it, but so I have all 4 raid primaries. PEACE.

NastyBook

Okay, fuck this shit. I need to beat this fucking Nightfall for my sanity at this point. PSN is in the title. If you're already on my buddy list, let me know if you want to run this right quick.

EL CUCO

Got the Crypt Dweller Scout Rifle and one ass energy for ranking up Dead Orbit to 3.

This Rifle looks like it cant hold a candle to the Vanguard Scouts. **dismantle**

More energies for my Fatebringer nomnomnom

Quick question, leveling up Legendary Armor. The last column has 3 upgrades that all take ass shards and will give me 5 more Light. Meaning 2,2 and 1 Light from all three. Which of the upgrades will only give me +1 Light?

VoC is seriously epic. I'd actually throw a shout out to Thorn as well, assuming the buff actually comes in. As is, it's not half bad and looks sick. Suros should go without saying but I'll say it anyway.

Thorn is much better than I thought. Give it at least 8 rounds+faster reload speed and it will be on everyone's wish list.

Steroyd

Please RNGesus bless me this week with shit that can get my alts to level 29 so I can do hard raid with them, to get more shit.

Also if you're going to give me exotics for completing the nightfalls this week, please give me anything but Universal Remote... anything a 2nd Suros, a 3rd Icebreaker, I don't care as long as it's not that goddamn useless piece of crap for the 4th time.

Amen.

I just got a Legendary Engram from a Cryptarch package.

That's three Legendary Engrams in ONE night.

Except they've all been shards and energies.

And a pulse rifle.

J-Rzez

Thorn is good and isn't it getting a buff?

It's getting buffed for a reason. It isn't as good as some of the other legendary pistols let alone the exotics. Don't get me wrong, it worked well for me in PvP. It just isn't as effective as the other legendary pistols for various reasons. Maybe after the buff.

isnt thorn an exotic?

Yes it is, and those other two legendary pistols are more effective overall imho. There's a reason it's getting buffed. And I meant I want a good exotic gun, not legendary heh.

Greenymac

Im going back to bed, but does anyone wanna run the nightfall around 630 or 7 AM? Would love to knockout this nightfall before work. Add Greenymac on Psn and we can put it down in a few hours. Back to sleep for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom